Britbongs, what is so special about April 2017?

Has it something to do with French elections being in April and May 2017?

Tax year starts on 6th of April, maybe has something to do with it.

So then they can say
>APRIL FOOLS
And pretend Brexit was a prank bro

> April 2017
> Nothing happens
> "I swears guise next month you'll see the devastating effects of Brexit hehe"

Because they are all round eye pigs

Note the globalists' vague wording:
>likely
>triggered
Not even concrete - only a likelihood. And Brexit will only be TRIGGERED (whatever the fuck that means), giving plausible deniability for when it inevitably languishes in a bureaucratic limbo.

what is he basing this on?

End of the Tax year.

>Britain out
>Dirt-poor eastern European countries such as Ukraine probably in eventually

Oh yeah, I can see this Union's best days being ahead of it.

Well, to be honest, the US also made Puerto Ricans Americans and incorporated Louisiana and Alabama into the union ... while leaving out all-white Canada.

Britain was never in Europe anyway, so it was better for them to leave. The future is in the East. The East is white and Christian, Britain is brown and Muslim just like Germany.

If they don't leave, there will be armed revolts

it's not this year and it gives them time to try to come up with a plan

The 2 year article 50 period would bring it close to the election

>The 2 year article 50 period would bring it close to the election
What election? As far as I understand, the exit pretty much must be on a 31 Dec / 1 Jan year end in order to avoid all kinds of shit in connection with legal application of rules and compliance by companies.

>it's not this year and it gives them time to try to come up with a plan
Oh come on, I don't believe for a second it takes that long "to come up with a plan". When the TTIP and the CETA negotiations began, the teams met and talked. Then went back to discuss internally for 1-2 months. Got back to discuss shit again.

The whole "we need a plan" stuff is just an excuse. They don't want to admit that they want to have the population settle down and forget the reasons for voting out. Then they say "uhh, it's all so problematic, we need to stay in the single market".

They like to keep pushing the date back until it's too late and were trapped once the eu vote comes in and every other nation says we can't leave

>And Brexit will only be TRIGGERED (whatever the fuck that means)
It should mean evoking article 50.

What else could it mean?

First Frog for Marion

THIS.
First off i voted for Brexit i want it and believe were gna get it, but i agree with the logic of the risk of a post-March 2017 Article 50;
I heard and read there's something about March 2017 where the Article 50 legal founding changes or can change.

Any EU tricks around the A50, then i say UK Parliament simply has to repeal the EU supremacy law from the 1970's. With moat MP's were for Remain.

OH SHI-

>quads
n-no
delete this

theresa may said it would be more prudent to delay the process till after french and german elections ?

>time to come up with a time
Bullshit, its already included in article 50
>takes at least two years to leave during which negotiations will be made between member nations

Phillipot will be
Marion is too young, that will hurt her political fate
Le Pen's have no intention of getting out of politics and they aren't Trump like idiots.
Marine would be a nightmare for theresa may, brits think that a FN president will be an ally of the brits, they hate the English the same way they hate shitskins, britbongs seem to ignore that for whatever reason
Also the UKIP refused an alliance with the FN at the Euro parliament saying that FN was too extreme, even with a UKIP lead Britain there will be no friendship

Banks gonna leave London for Paris when UK leaves the EU. This will make France hate the EU less and vote in less FN senators. The more FN senators the more likely France also leaves the EU --> good for UK.

What kind of illogic shitposting is this? You even gone out of your way to contradict yourself, what witchcraft is this!!