Anyone seen this film yet?

Anyone seen this film yet?

Any other films about the 1992 LA riots?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BqFnQygTOuo
youtube.com/watch?v=eyOR3MGzbFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE

WUZ

LA Riots are fascinating to me. The footage is great compared to all the "MUH TRAYVON" riots we have now mostly because not everyone had cameras in their pocket and it was more about stealing free shit than any bullshit BLM puppetmaster agenda these kids are now huffing. People would wave at someone with a giant VHS camera or just ignore it rather than play to it or dramatize their situation.

Also pic related are my fucking heroes.

CRIMINALS

EMPERAZZ EN SHEIT

Can you imagine the headline on this in 2016

>Racist store owners using lax gun laws to mow down innocent black people

Pretty much.

there's actually a doc out this year called LA 92. I think National Geographic produced it.

Jesus Christ can I get a quick enchilada on this big rundown? I never cared to learn about some race riots beyond that shitty Sublime song.
Were there based Gooks involved? I thought it was just "MUH POLICE BRUTALITY"

dude the korean business owners were literally camped out on top of their stores with rifles, shooting looters

Oh goodness. Well is OP movie any good? I really can't believe this isn't in the culture more. As someone born on the west coast in May '92, all I've known of is Rodney King and looting. Fucking based gooks.

jesus

That must have been so cathartic, shooting those niggers who had always been trying to shoplift, haggle, fight, and tag your store with graffiti.

I don't know how many people they actually shot, if any, but the videos I've seen were them on their roofs making sure people could see they had guns so they wouldn't even think about trying to loot their stores.

this is why you NEVER stop for protesters on the road.

after shot

looks like they didn't get to the roof in time...

I think we need to start showing this video in more places like how Rodney King's footage has been used millions of times to enforce the police brutality meme....

Also: He forgave one of the guys on national TV a few years after they beat him...

Go check out some of the amateur footage from the riots its gold.

youtube.com/watch?v=BqFnQygTOuo

>I think we need to start showing this video in more
w-w-w-why would you want to do that?!?

OJ Made in America talks about it for a good hour or so

too much sympathy for literal savages in this country.

youtube.com/watch?v=eyOR3MGzbFI

>minorities deemed worthy of representation when they're killing each other by white hollywood

white divide and conquer bullshit

>representation

its history dumbass

Half of the brown chink looking people are actually spics. Sometimes they slip into the rooftop ranks but mostly they belong with the nogs.

This is why you always CC and never drop your guard around niggers.

i like justin chon so i'll watch it

i wanna stick batteries into his nose tho

i hope its a big success!

this triggers Sup Forums

worst korean immigrants had compulsory military training so when the police ignored them they took the law into their own hands