Iraqi twins beat the shit out of a 15 year old kid

>Iraqi twins beat the shit out of a 15 year old kid
>Don't get arrested because diplomatic immunity
I swear to fucking God if they let them go just because they are muslims, I give up hope for this country.

>That ID tho

That flag tho

Barbosa superpower by 2020

lel Saudis are getting away with rapes all over the world. I doubt Iraqis will get anything for beating up a kid

If they can beat people up, they can be beaten up.

>if they let them go
Who is they? Just handle it yourself. If there are cops/military who get in the way, kill them to.

So let me get this straight. The son of ambassadors are immune to punishment of crimes. I mean, I expected for this to be the norm but seeing it in action still pisses me off. I'd like to see this get blown up by the MSM.

Well, one of the kids was taking flight lessons, and the company is considering banning him.

This is a situation where it's up to the citizens to take justice. Portugal's citizens should kill the twins. This would be justice and morally correct since the government can't act due to the diplomatic immunity which must be respected.

You can:
>Request the Iraqi government waive immunity and allow prosecution
>Expel the ambassador and his family

Why do you even need an Iraqi ambassador? Expel them.

Mob justice will be only justice.

Or an angry mob can lynch every nigger in town. :/

So does this mean they could have went on a killing spree and still not face consequences?

This desu.
Diplomatic immunity only protects you from the government.

Yes.

ITS JUST BEEN REVOKED

Pretty much. And if that didn't work, they could always play the "They are from another country with another culture" card.

I agree. I wonder how the media in Portugal is reporting this

They have diplomatic immunity from police and government agencies.

They don't have diplomatic immunity from mob justice and vigilantes.

But user, that would be illegal