Australia's white heritage should always be preserved...

Australia's white heritage should always be preserved. Whites should always remain as the majority in Australia and seeing my country become a multicultural shit hole just like the rest of western world is currently seeing in their respected countries saddens me. What will Australia look like in 2070? What will all white countries look like in 50 years? My ancestors did not want this future for me or my country.

youtube.com/watch?v=AJKQvHhSs8g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vR1CU8NjGW0
youtube.com/watch?v=CwvazMc5EfE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

I could weep.

But I don't know what we can do. It seems hopeless.

>What will all white countries look like in 50 years?
we will tell our grandkids about the great awakening and show them pictures of the internment & deportation camps with glee knowing we saved our future generations.

We will be in the camps.

i assume your cunt is like cuckistan and the largest minority is 5% of the population. it's not 70 vs 30% because the 30% isn't remotely unified and the vast majority will flee the cunt at the first sign of strife. remember these people fled their homelands once already.

The whites aren't unified either m8.

The middle classes are soft and cucked and will not help. They will side with the shit.

How far we've fallen...
youtube.com/watch?v=vR1CU8NjGW0

Gone forever.

I can't stand it.

I can't even get a entry level job let alone talk about having a big white family and owning my own property someday.

hehe whities i come fuck all your moms and white bitches and taint your genes and live on your welfare fucking your country hehe cucks paying for me to fuck your country up hehe see you next month

It's fucked. I grew up in fucking Blacktown of all places. I can't stand any immigrant but nothing get's me going more than white traitors.

Hope Aboos kill you all in your sleep

>I can't even get a entry level job
Me neither. I've never even had a hand or a blow either.

You haven't lived through true economic strife but you will most likely. Once hunger takes over and people see nigs and chinks taking our aid shit will pile up. the far-right makes up 10-15% of the population as it stands right now and all it takes is 30-40% to get into power. All we need to do is get in power once and ensure nobody outside interferes (ie. Americans will have to stop their government from overthrowing the fascists).

I hope left-wing death squads kill you in yours.

Australia isnt that multicultural

Thats just how the retarded government funded media portrays shit. Literaly ask anyone in the streets something a long the lines of "what do you think we are to do with the boats." and they will say"yeah fuck aye, blow up i dont care"

>white heritage
>native population is black
Kek, delusional cunts

>Many happy families
>Non Anglo immigrants are small in number but are skilled and will become productive members of society
>No bullshit agenda being spewed out wherever you go in public
oh how i wish i was born back then

I havnt seen a non white for two weeks straight, I dont get how people say Australia is multicultural or declining. I live in pretty big city too

>Walking through Radelaide during the day
>99% of the people i see are chinese or indians
>nighttime the city is swamped with whores and lower class whites getting fucked up on cheap booze and going to raves

First we address the external issues, then we must look inwards brothers.

Abo's are not African tho, more closely related with indonesia niggers i believe

The numbers m8 the numbers.

They are everywhere. The fucking immigrants.

You guys need some more irish immigration. We are like teeth whitener when it comes to ethnic makeup.

We're the natives now

>teeth whitener
More like anal bleacher.

Are you suggesting the nation is a result of the 'native' population

Also note they likely weren't the actual 'natives' but the most recent group to command control

Mungo man and whatnot

Yeah in Adelaide, Sydney and (((Melbourne))) go anywhere else and you will not see any minorities.

I lived in tasmania for a year and I never saw a single black person or even an asian

We aren't cucked yet m8

This

who /bledisloe/ tonight boys?

We are currently the best nation on earch without a doubt.

>go anywhere else and you will not see any minorities
Why are you talking bullshit like this? You saying there are no curries in Perth?

Tasmania is the only place this is even close to true, and that is because migrants are parasites who feed on the richest parts of the country first, though when they have eaten everything in Sydney and Melbourne they will move on and start ravaging even places like Tasmania and the bush.

Buckle up buckaroos, you've seen nothing yet

We will grow with the new Australians into a pan pacific economic powerhouse. Our Indian and Chinese neighbours will be excellent allies for many years to come and together all our living standards will continue to rise. They don't call it the lucky country for nothing, so ease up turbo.

>Dubs
fuck.

Please restore the Empire m8, kick out the shitskins on the way as well pls

>bledisloe
literally who?

You're not even the best nation in your own nation.

I'd want nothing more but as long as the UN exists were fucked

200 000 Abbo's on an island 3 times the size of Russia.

Tell me Britain-senpai, theres a qt at my work thats from Hertford, how much of a 'dank slag' is she?

pic slightly related, without the freckles and darker eyes

This is an outright lie. Australia is 3 times bigger than Australia

Our national anthem should be Waltzing Matilda.

youtube.com/watch?v=CwvazMc5EfE

Hit the nail on the head

are you saying its not already?

2070?

Demographically speaking Afro-East Asian.

You have to remember the Jew has a particular bloodlust for Australia for daring to be for British/white only. This is why you are being crippled at a alarming rate, white mans land to new Afro-China is 2 generations.

The other huge problem with this is Australia is a massive honeypot. A lot of Europeans who hate diversity etc will flee to Australia but will be trapped in the same wipeout scenario, about 5-10 years behind on the road and now be far from home and will have leftists being able to mount the "you're an immigrant too" argument.

Any nation that ceases to be organic and allows for citizens to be anything outside of a particular ethnic group or blood is doomed to collapse sadly.

That girl is nothing without the freckles and bright blue eyes m8. may as well of said 'this girl, but ugly'

>drive down street I haven't been down for awhile
>there's an Islamic College
Brisbane here, help.

whats that supposed to mean?

>live in perth
>go into city early morning
>everyone is asian
>perth nightlife
>everyone is white
>lebs and asians contained at shitty clubs
fuck it's good

dark green eyes, less of a man jaw, cheekbones are higher.

fuck you, shes cute not a kpop plastic whore you cunt

if you think that girl has a man jaw then the girl ur talking about must have no chin at all.

pic related is an aussie girl i think is very pretty.

Don't worry. We can expect the same amount of help as Rhodesia or South Africa..

Israel will send you some machinery

nice fivehead senpai, looks like her face slid down a few centimeters

tfw half the population is chinese

what the fuck can we do matey?

You need to get your eyes checked.

Australia can still be saved due to being an island. Eastern Europe too is safe for now.

The rest of the West? Not so much.

You need to bring back the White Australia policy.

Let me guess, you're from Melbourne?

>You need to bring back the White Australia policy.
Agreed, we need to stop taking in so many argentinians.

Greenland isn't white? the fuck

Yeah...

I've noticed this too and I'm beginning to suspect that the reason the cbd is infested with Asians during the day is because they are legitimately tourists. I mean think about it
>where the hotels are
>where all the tourist crap is
>whites are all at work.

Brisbane here, yeah that's pretty much it over here. If you go down to dream world it's basically 95% Asians, and they're all tourists. Same in the CBD.

>seeing my country become a multicultural shit hole just like the rest of western world

Speak for yourself Sydney/Melbourne

Adelaide population: 1.25 million
Number of mosques: 3
Number of churches: 749

>I can't stand any immigrant but nothing get's me going more than white traitors.

Fucking this.
It infuriates me.

Especially the fucking women, holy shit.
They're all SJW multiculti retard Greens voters.
If they're not, they're chainsmoking alcohol illiterate retards who only dislike immigration because their dad hates wogs or something.

And regardless of political beliefs, they're all fucking sluts.

I'm a serb who came here at the age of 9. Everyone in my family works and pays their taxes, never taken any gibs from centerlink.
Do you accept me as a fellow white?

Ching chong suck melong ding dong.

Australia is Chinese mine.

Yes. Serbs are bros from my experience

Nope. Used to work in Sydney CBD. 80% of shit admin jobs were manned by Asians who lived in over crowded houses and pooled all their families money. A lot of them were probably growing weed in houses given to them by Triads too, so there's that.

Anyway they are basically all work no play and their outlook on us is that we are smart, but stupid and waste our money on frivolities like getting blind on weekends.

>They see us as educated niggers

yeah, sure thing Neville Bartoss

Being a "real white" and on the centrelink are not mutually exclusive.

A whole swathe of white people have been put on the scrap heap due to globalisation and the offshoring of Australian jobs.

Settle down mate, nothing wrong with sheilas. Maybe when you stop being a faggot one will be nice enough to cuddle you.

>mfw walking through brissy

fuck this place, mate

>Argentina edited the map to make them look white

lmaaooooooo

Maybe only no education losers like you. Real whites are productive and always find a new job, one that depends on internationalism.

>who only dislike immigration because their dad hates wogs or something

Kek. My gf. Women don't tend to care about politics so they'll go with whatever seems "right" or "reasonable". The amount of times I've heard a woman say about Muslims, "They're not all bad" then sit there dumbfounded as I explain Rotherham to them is quite disheartening.

Yes

Asians everywhere? I rarely go to the city.

If this is your attitude then the bogans should side with the abos and shitskins and cleanse "real whites" from the country.

Australians aren't white.

Would you have to change any of your values to side with them? Other than hating people who look different.

can confirm. anywhere actual social skills arent required.
what else would you expect from a literal race thats more comparable to insects than animals

Hey little buddy, how ya feeling. Looking a bit Jaundiced these days.

Haha I've being playing along too much I. This thread

>mfw I get paid $36 an hour to help international students get permanent residence.

I'm like 8h generation Australian too.

I know that feeling, filled with gooks. The number of muzzies on the rise and same with the africans on welfare

topkek, no real whiteman

>mfw from kallangur

Australia is a hot country ideal for dark skinned people. It makes no sense for whites to be there.

we conquered it fair and square

That's 3 mosques too many.

Easy prediction: chinese. Chinks everywhere.

>mfw walking through Melbourne

Is this bait OP? You are fucking white immigrants...no history or claim to the land other than violence....dumb fuck.

It's not bait. There's a lot of Australians who are legit this stupid.

pretty good that comment will reeling them in

fuck up paki

Australians need to learn to fight for what is theirs. Our wealth has blinded us, we have not known hardship within our lifetimes, and thus the middle class has grown complacent and arrogant. When the economy collapses in a couple of years, I sincerely hope things will change.

Technically they didn't claim Australia. They were told "you're going here."

And what fucking claim do you have on England other than violence?