Convince me this isn't the best Batman cartoon of all time

Convince me this isn't the best Batman cartoon of all time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBWRHUVH3Z4
youtube.com/watch?v=chwx858cbXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I cant, my love of batman came from this show.

I'm just gonna start watching this show on Kisscartoon, should I know something?

it's good. but I prefer batman the animated series.

I feel like Batman TAS has higher highs, but BATB is far more consistent in terms of quality.
Honestly a perfect cartoon, since it can literally be enjoyed by people of all ages.

I've watched episodes with my little brother and my mom at the same time; he liked the humor and action, she liked all the nods to the 60's Adam West show.
It's a wonderful thing when a cartoon can bring generations together like that.

It's fun.

Only saw the Space Ghost prologue. It was cool in a 60's way.

This series to me is just as iconic as anything from the DCAU. Honestly I might even like this series a little more. On a side note, I've noticed recently that when I'm reading more contemporary Batman stories I hear Conroy's voice in my head, but when reading gold/silver/bronze age books I hear Bader's voice.

fake camp bullshit.

Dont let the first few episodes discourage you. Its a bit rough at first, but by the halfway point of season 1, it really finds its footing and is a blast from then on.

Why would I try to convince you of a lie?

But the animated series!! It came out when I was a kid so it must be the best right?? Muh 90's!

It's a "lol so randum" meme show
>outrageous
>xDD :D Haha he said it again xD
A "funny" Batman show is shit by default. Horrible animation doesn't help either.

Only some episodes are working on Kisscartoon.

Retarded.

It's not a Batman cartoon. It's a DCU showcase cartoon with Batman as the host.

it's impossible

You can't convince someone of a falsity without resorting to cheap tricks. Even then, you're fighting a losing battle.

Worst Joker

Best*

>Horrible animation doesn't help either.
I actually hate the shows background art and the horrific uses of CGI. It looks ugly at times.
But the writing is actually great.
That's young justice.

>That's Suicide Squad.

Fix'd

>le newest Joker is the worst one! I swear this time!
Every time.

Why? Brave and the bold was great.

No, he was legit awful. A phoned-in performance and the way the character was written had no resemblance to the Joker at all. He was just some gangsta wannabe.

This is probably the most helpful information.

Yes yes and the next Joker to come along will be legit awful too with no resemblance to muh Mark Hammil. Get some sleep tomorrow's a school day.

I think Data's Joker is worse but Leto left something to be desired for sure.

This. The TAS/video games/the movies is the real Batman.

>A "funny" Batman show is shit by default.
Holy poor taste!

Children, please.
Hamill > Ledger > Romero > Bennett > Richardson > Nicholson > Leto > Spiner.
This is objectively the case.

Now hold on, this is bad news. Links to get the broken videos fixed should work, right? I was able to watch a lot of random episodes just a couple of months ago with no trouble.

Swap Ledger and Bennett and I'll give it to you.

its not TAS, or Beyond, but it was a perfect all the same.

anyone who hasn't watched it is doing themselves great fists of injustice

other than a few gags, Ledger was a pretty bad joker in hindsight.

This. I enjoy them all the same, the way I like a good steak, a good pie, and a good movie. Comparing them is pointless.

justice league and the crossovers were good too imo

It's fine, it's working now.

>no emerson

this

He was shit at being "the Joker", but he was such a good character and actor that I put him up there anyway.

that I agree. It was just the weird ultra psuedo-realistic direction Noland took with all the movies.

The first half of season 1 isn't that good, but it starts to find its feet in the second half. Season 2 onwards is in full stride, minus that one batwank episode where everyone dresses like Batman and Captain "my enemies fuck up Batman's hand" Marvel gets Merced.

*nerfed

Pleb.

His first appearance was meh, but after that he was easily one of the best Jokers. He was pretty much the most perfect version: Silly, gimmicky, yet insane, violent, and dangerous on a larger scale.

His appearance in the episode with Damien was so good.
>I'm the Joker! I always survive!

emperor joker anyone?

This so hard, I hear Conroy in my head for every Dark/Modern Age story I read but I hear Bader for Golden/Silver/Bronze age stuff.
mah fucking nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBWRHUVH3Z4

this is amazing
picked up

I can't. I love it. Besides, why would I want you to stop watching quality television?

Best intro adventure was when he teamed up with Space Ghost and it was a mini Space Ghost episode. Right down to the music and sound effects.

Beyond.

I can't because it is

Fucking loved Aquaman in this aswell

>Implying Outrageous wasn't funnier than any quip capeshit could come up with today

The Scooby Doo episode was GOAT.

I'm hoping for one unironic "outrageous" and one unironic "booyah" in the JL movie. I hope it happens. Please, Snyder.

I hope he doesn't, from what we've seen of JL's Aquaman so far it would seem really forced, they'd have to re-write the character in order for that to make sense

They had it in that Throne of Atlantis Direct to DVD movie. Shark jumps up and gets Manta and he just casually says Outrageous.

So that is the so-called Superman you were telling me about? Outrageous.

Because it's the best DC universe cartoon, not the best Batman cartoon.

JLU says hi.

The Superman vs. Captain Marvel episode (as well as other particularly bad episodes) says hi. Brave and the Bold didn't have any episodes that were THAT bad. What were they thinking?

>The Clark vs Billy episode is bad
what

Clark acts ridiculously out of character in that episode. Captain Marvel was a new guy yet he didn't show a bit of leniency for his mistake. That's not something Superman would do.

This episode was great, but I always thought that it wouldn't make much sense to people who don't know about Golden/Silver age Superman Bullshit

>No DiMaggio who is at least third place after Ledger

This. Nicholson's Joker was also a shit "Joker," but a very entertaining villain to watch--Nicholson playing an exaggerated mad artist version of himself. It's kind of like Batman vs. Dril.

The fight was well-animated, the episode itself made no fucking sense.

The best way to think of the show, and the best defense against Batfags.

I actually liked the fact they tried to build up the career-gangster aspect in Leto's Joker. It's not a masterpiece, but I kind of like how Suicide Squad gave you a peek on how Gotham City operated on a daily basis. In most of the Batman movies of the past, the villain is this horrific unstoppable force that probably needs to die. In Suicide Squad and in the Joker flashbacks, you get out of jail, build up your underground business/take contracts, and then get caught by Batman, break out of jail, repeat.

We are used to that culture in the comics, but this was the first time I've seen it in a movie, and Leto's Joker seemed mentally "straight" enough to actually seem like he could run a gang and not turn into some fucking boogeyman.

Like I said, it's not great, but Leto's Joker was a much needed step in a more sustainable direction for the movies.

There ya go.

was young justice joker really that bad?

what went wrong with in the first place

Yes, it's one of the relatively uncommon occasions on which Sup Forums is not exaggerating about how bad something is.

What was so bad about it?
Didn't watch

It was pretty terrible. For what reason would Superman be a total dick to someone he knows is just a child trying his best? But I will give the episode some credit, that end speech was amazing.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought none of them knew that Billy was a child until after everything happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=chwx858cbXo

Confirmed for having shit taste

That's honestly still better than Leto's Joker. At least he looks like the Joker and actually had a good moment or two.

BecauseShazam is what he used to be bfore Darkseid made him conquer the world. He's been clawing back the public's trust in him for years at this point, and some new guy shows up effortlessly stepping into the role he used to play, the big boy scout everybody loves and trusts, the one who's literally a better purer version of him AND HE FUCKING ENDORSES LUTHOR FOR PRESIDENT.

It does come across as forced and out of character for Supes, but there's a reason why it happens. Most of it is tied into his anger and impotence over Luthor's recent successes and ongoing pressure with the League going International, Billy ends up being the trigger. All according to Luthor's keikaku.