TIM DRAKE MIGHT DIE GUYS HE WAS REMOVED FROM 940 DETECTIVE COMICS ART

TIM DRAKE MIGHT DIE GUYS HE WAS REMOVED FROM 940 DETECTIVE COMICS ART

>Die during REBIRTH with so many obvious hints leading up to it.

No, Tynion wants to do for Tim what Nightwing did for Dick.

Truly give him a persona and hero identity of his own. And to do that, he's gonna hafta be Rebirthed

On a more desperate level, I sorta hope that his rebirth gives him visions of Connor and Bart, and leads him to find them, the real thems.

First the Titans get Rebirthed, then Young Justice, please?

That Superbpy isn't going to return any time soon. Not with Jon just about to debut in Supersons.

Who's the guy covered in blood?

Hope a retires the cape and becomes a hero in the civilian world. It's almost the only think that can set him apart and not just be a shittier version of other Robins.

>There can be two Flashes yet only one Superboy

Then again, DC has been dodged addressing Conner like Matrix bullets, so either he's important or you're right. Why can't we have superbros?

Is that Clayface?

Is clayface in the bat family now?

yes and he's the best fucking part

Why is Rebirth fucking glorious?

Clayface as Monster Good guy is brilliant.

Batman is training up a team of batfamily members and clayface.

Conner and Bart aren't coming back. There are new Superboy and Kid Flash.

>And clayface

Bat-clay?

Clay-bat?

Bat-face?

Guano?

Where can I start reading about that?

The Detective Comics Rebirth series.

>Die during REBIRTH with so many obvious hints leading up to it.

Tynion isn't a subtle writer. "TWO WEEKS FROM RETIREMENT I HOPE NOTHING GOES WRONG" is Tynion's way of subtle.

And the hints wouldn't be that obvious if it weren't for that Bleeding Cool rumor

>ever wanting Bart as Kid Flash

Williamson has talked about trying to get him back. Doesn't sound like there's a lot of editorial interference in that regard but he probably has to sell them on what the niche would be. He is also trying to include Max, almost put him in the first arc.

Kon is fucked though, RIP in peace. Kenan is better than him anyway.

Detective comics #934

Many thanks, sounds fun

Post yfw Tim becomes Kid Nightwing

Well that certainly makes sense. Everyone in the Bat family died at least once with exception to Tim. Batman, "died" in the fight with shitface clown. Dick, "died" during Forever Evil. Jason, died after he contracted crowbar to the head via shitface clown. Damian, died after being penetrated by his accelerated aged clone.

It's not like there's an Impulse.

Seriously, Clayface needs to have a bigger fucking role in this book.....

Honestly speaking, how many fans will care here if Tim died?

>no Kon and Kenan team-ups where they try on sunglasses and check out hot chicks

SUPERBROS

I will riot harder than anyone ever did when a black kid was shot

Tim is my last straw
I can't take it
Kon, Bart, Cassie, Cass, Steph, Kyle, Wally
fuck
fuck
fuck

>Tim dies
>gets resurrected in a Lazarus pit
>teams up with Red Hood
>Tim and Jason forever in Lobdell's containment book.

I'm actually enjoying what Lobdell is doing with Red hood.

But keep Red Robin away because Red Hood deserves better.

>Bart
>Kid Flash.

You are a terrible person and I hope you get an ingrown toenail for suggesting that Bart as Kid Flash is what anyone who cares about him as a character wants.

Fastest Man Alive was boring and sold for shit, but Bart as Flash was a way more valid creative move than Bart as Kid Flash.

Whatever happened to the New 52 Teen Titans anyway? I only just realized we haven't heard a peep about any of them, except Tim. I only read a few issues of it, but the gay mexican was incredibly annoying with how he only existed to reminds us that he was gay or mexican. Also New 52 Bart had some fucked backstory, yeah?

I do remember Wonder Girl had some rocking tits though

I hope he fakes his death to go undercover and infiltrate Colony.

3/3 Undercover Robins

Cap this Tim doesn't die but the Colony helicopter falls on Gotham and kills a fuck ton of people.

Also Azrael fucking when?

I remeber they used whathisname the street that was pretty cool

Tfw Dick becomes DickBat again pre new 52, after Bruce is supposed to die, and Tim becomes Nightwing

>Kyle
>Wally
They've both been the stars of best DC books of last decade you characterfagging nigger.

Kylefags hate Omega Men though

But he's a villain. Has been one since his debut

You think they would have at least done some research on the guy first

Harper Row.

>Tim might die

We could never be so lucky as comic fans.

Jean-Paul was beaten to within an inch of his life just a couple of days ago in comic-time. It's not like they can just set him in front of the purple ray anymore.

Bunker is way more than that, don't bait.

>people with bad taste hate something good
surprise

This is the best news ever