Americans, would you say this video is representative of your country?

Americans, would you say this video is representative of your country?
liveleak.com/view?i=563_1504900921

Other urls found in this thread:

qcostarica.com/totally-unacceptable-man-shot-over-stale-bread-in-pococi/
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/374957-trump-pledges-to-consider-strongly-concealed-carry-in-schools
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are those finns? they look weird

greenland

I wanna fuck some ayyliens.

really? are their native finno ugric or something completely different?

He doesn't seem to care even. I guess he's used to it
>be american
>get shot

Wtf its usually hanguns or rifles
I guess we've built up an immunity by now

yes

aliens are just asian time travellers from the far future

>what are you gonna do, shoot me?

absolutely not

>we

those are not americans

>Tags: Man shot in the arm with a shotgun, nasty, brutal, shot, fight, WTF, Isis, Russia, Mexico, dead, death, sexy, live, nude, rape, Taylor Swift, shot gun wedding

?????

Was that video really from the US?
I couldn't tell if they were white trash Irish, or Mexicans.

Also: Eskimos should be genocided.

It's like the good ol' days using Limewire.

it claims to take place in alabama, and these are clearly all central or south americans, you can tell from the obesity and stumpy postures

That was a bit rude.

The good ol' days were KaZaa you fucking new fag.

I think it was shot in Brazil.
Desperately poor brown people do not have security cameras here.

Plus that hispanic girl was way too good looking and thin to be a chicana.

>brazil
>everyone is fat like a ball and look Amerindian

Probably any place from Spanish speaking America

No, since that wasn't America. Better luck next time, champ.

comments say it's Puerto Rico

why do they look so alien? their cheekbones look so huge

you're probably right, since in this country people would just withdraw into their house and alert police to a threatening man with a gun the instant some nutcase were to pull a shotgun out of their fucking car

Amerindian genetics. People become fat easy as fuck, they don't have necks and look short.

the only spanish speaking america is puerto rico

comments say costa rica, and I think that easily checks out, nothing about this remotely resembles america

a yurop believing anything put in his trough, how cute

qcostarica.com/totally-unacceptable-man-shot-over-stale-bread-in-pococi/

I was mainly talking about the two girls in OP's pic, but the ones in the vid look pretty weird too

they have generations of d*nish ancestry, or they were descendents of when the inuits wiped out the danes during the 1200s

The video is of spics and an obese blonde woman.

That screams USA 2018.

>thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/374957-trump-pledges-to-consider-strongly-concealed-carry-in-schools

Bad idea, I think. Teachers get bullied too. Plus some just hate some spoiled brats. Is this the start of the teacher school shootings?

Those are Eskimos...specifically Greenland Eskimos.

You are basically a sand-Eskimo.

Is this a bot? wtf

>You are basically a sand-Eskimo

are you saying these qt alien looking girls are my ancestors? : ))

no, it actually doesn't

that "blonde" woman is also clearly a hispanic as well

>inuit
>amerindian

they came to north america 3000 years ago. they also genetically have the best visual processing and have bigger visual processing areas since they evolved to see in low-light and thrived in the harshest conditions.

greenlandic people are whiter than you jamal.

imagine this, a swarthy arab in greenland would look alien as fuck. bjork to non-northern people look weird as fuck but looks normal up north.

I'm a bot.

>a swarthy arab in greenland would look alien as fuck

No it's not about that, it's just their facial proportions look abnormal. It's the first time i've seen people with facial characterstics like these. usually it's african black people, not asians like these ones.

>white than you jamal
>posts white girls who are 1/3 Eskimo
You're not fooling anyone dumbass

>the blonde woman is also clearly hispanic as well
Aren't they all (pic very related)

turbo-high cheekbones are common in cold-adapted people imo and these are likely a composite of two cold-adapted people, inuits and danes. low and weak cheekbones is a universal shitty trait to have though, appearance-wise.

get out of this country you foreigner

>1/3 ancestry
>an amerigoblin tries to do genetics

mate, inuits look way different than most other ethnic groups in the world except siberian people. they are like a ruddy pale.

most also have really fucking weird strong hunting abilities, same with other people who's ancestors lived in the tundra. its very difficult to see prey in 1hr of sunlight, or when theres way too much albedo.

its why russians use to recruit nenets and so-on as snipers during ww2.

Uhh, no Limewire came before KaZaa you mongoloid.

>gets shot
>doesn’t even get arrested for being shot afterwards

No.

If their zygomatic bones weren't so broad they would be top tier qts

Holy fuck. . .
Man, Idc where that was shot but my god that guy with the shotgun must be a disgusting filth of a human being.

Would date.

finns, greenland people and mongols are all predispositioned to having INSANELY large cheekbones

Lolwut?

Is it just me or do they look Mediterranean. Italian or possible irish? I dunno... weird

left: Finnish male. Strong jaw, cheekbones and robust skull. Alpha male and a destroyer of sw*Doids
right: Swedish male. Weak little faggot who sucked that finn right after the pic was taken

quick rundown on those two?

>left: bust
>right: elite
interesting...

that's anglos in general