When will she finally agree to do full-frontal nude scenes?

When will she finally agree to do full-frontal nude scenes?

Other urls found in this thread:

icarly.wikia.com/wiki/Seddie
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you have any idea what a fucking loser you are?

She already did, but they're in Dan's private collection.

I think she'd rather retire.

>you will never see Dan's private collection

When will she finally agree to let me kiss her mouth?

>you will never see Dan's privates

I remember the first time I went to a USC party that Miranda Cosgrove was at.
It was at a frat house and I was hanging out and talking to people when this huge guy, probably around 6'5 came up to me and grabbed me by the shoulder and told me very sternly to "come with me, newblood". He led me down to the basement, and that's when I saw her.
She was completely naked, on her hands and knees, on top of a large blue tarp. A single bare lightbulb swung from the ceiling, and two massive football players were fucking her, one in the ass and one in the mouth. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head, and she was covered in semen. The words "COCKGOBBLER" were scrawled on her forehead in permanent marker . The one fucking her in the mouth bust a nut down her throat, and she swallowed it all. She then started screaming "FUNNY POWDER, FUNNY POWDER" over and over at the top of her lungs. The guy that led me in handed me a ceramic plate covered in cocaine and instructed me to blow some in her face. I bent down in front of her and she coughed up a huge glob of cum onto the tarp and looked at me in the eyes, all while still beng fucked in the ass. I grabbed a handful of cocaine and placing it in my palm, I blew it in her face. I had tears in my eyes and silently mouthed "but you were in iCarly". I stood up and another massive jock took my spot and started ramming her in the mouth. I then tried to leave but the guy who took me to the room told me "you have to stay until all the coke is gone lardlungs". I sobbed for the next 3 hours doing my duty until all the men were satisfied and she was passed out in a pool of jizz.
It was the worst night of my life.

icarly.wikia.com/wiki/Seddie
SEDDIE FOREVER

Noice

id rather see full-rear nude scenes

spread

Why is she so literally perfect?

I have the pics, sorry pal, not posting it

Dan?

Do you have any idea where you are?

she is CUTE

I have the urge to hug her

I get the vibe that her breath, pussy and butt all smell terrible. And she probably sweats a lot. It's her face I think. People with that kind of face tend to be smelly.

i just want to rub her feet against my face

Stop posting threads, Lil Pump

I didn't think anyone could make Minions look good but she managed.

Cmoooon upside down satan

Miranda pls

Conversely I have the urge to dick her until her brain short circuits from pleasure.

stop this pasta

After you kiss her dirty feet

Stop it? I'm hoping that this is not only 100% true but that it's one of the more tame stories from her University time and that there is more depraved stuff to be discovered.

is this after "rehearsing" for Dan Schneider?

jesus mary and joseph those soles...

I mean, I'm perfectly ready, able and willing

Those whores knew what they were getting into. Surely they're not naive enough to think they deserve fame and rich just because they're some dime in a dozen pretty slut? They need to pay the price.

fpbp

Why does she look way older than she really is?