Do only europeans find this funny or does it appeal to every westerner?

Do only europeans find this funny or does it appeal to every westerner?

nordoids are gay

Also, what is a 'merman form' in the context of him being a representation of Denmark? Is it because of the Andersen and the Little Mermaid?

no those aren't funny

I don't understand, OP, explain this comic to me.

Also, are the men presumably representing Denmark and Norway gays or something?

That makes sense, since it's about the only thing well known from that country in terms of art or attractions, except maybe legoland.

I can't, which is why I am asking Westerners. Also, as far as I understand, everyone in this comic is gay or at least bisexual. I still don't get how does it apply to the countries they represent.

Why are Scandinavians so...soy?

Tbh i wan't to beat up the person who does these.

I don't get it

you'd hit a woman?

yes, the great originator of the fingolian joke

you try making 1 new scandinaian joke every week

>Apparently Denmark won over Finland in ice hockey. I had no idea.

>You see, the thing is we don’t really care about ice hockey here, and apparently our team isn’t taken seriously anywhere. Especially by the Finns who doesn’t even consider our team a bump on the road towards Sweden, whom they are obsessed with beating. As I’ve been told many times by Finns, “It doesn’t matter if we win. We just have to beat Sweden”

>So when they lost to the Danish team, the headlines in Finland read “HUMILIATION!!!” while the headlines in Denmark read...nothing. We didn’t really care.

>So oddly enough I didn’t even make this to gloat. I actually made it by request from *counts notes* 9 Finns, which is also why Finland is in focus here. :XD:

LOL

there is no such thing as a nordic man, they are all twinks, soyboys and hipsters

that's actually funny and racist

Yes! Kill those wh*Toid

apart from being unfunny, these comics are too heavy in words to be a comic

Sure.

What?

What the fuck is this shit?

And this one. Is the whole joke that people in Denmark like yogurt? People in Canada don't have yogurt or something? Why are there two Canadas, does it represent something? And why is it so wordy for such a simple joke then? Is it just how europeans tell jokes? I have so many questions.

Why do you bully with reddit-tier autism

europeans aren't funny.

Humon should be fucking shot.
Christ.

>Why are no one talking
>Why are
>are

Its just Sweden

Feminism wants equality.

why did you greentext all of this

It's just shit tier comedy m8

it's not racist to mock a racist character

It sucks. She's a fat, unfunny imbecile.

I thought so too, but it is too popular. I realized that my sense of humour is just radically different from the european(western?) one. And this is why it fascinates me so much.

I'm European and find that shit at best unfunny as hell and at worst incomprehensible.

A fat Danish girl draws this comic. They're supposed to appeal to girls.

> fat, unfunny imbecile
american to the core

I think that Sup Forums anons differ from the general population of countries they reside in.

its made by some tumblroid so it looks gay as hell. you also won't get the "jokes" unless you are scandinavian

funny, but H&M is a Swedish company, so the Swedish guy should have been calling him a monkey.

I hate Scandinavians so much

This is racist on so many levels.

This fat Danish lesbian is the Nordic master race. Deal with it, southrons.

It does scream continental European """"humour"""" just looking at it. A massive cringe fest. They probably eat this shite up.

>realized that my sense of humour is just radically different from the european(western?) one. And this is why it fascinates me so much.