I'll be useless sir

I'll be useless sir

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cN3yrJP24-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He helped a bit

The "Hero at Dunkirk" died by bumping his head hours before they even arrived at Dunkirk.

He's dead mate...

Just got out of a 70mm screening of the movie. It was a fucking experience m8 lemme tell you.

He sacrificed himself to make Cillian Murphy calm down.

How is he?

Is this the Sup Forums post equivelent of Master and Commander? You're the woman in this metaphor OP.

>only person to die on that entire boat was some guy who fell down a couple stairs and bumped his noggin (even the ones with oil in their throats made it)
I felt bad for Bane at the end though, poor guy should have just ditched earlier.

>70mm

Get this unwashed pleb out of here, IMAX or go home

What about the frog tho??

>This guy got banned for 2 days
Yet they ban me from Sup Forums for asking what type of game lets me play as an older brother who loses his younger brother's body and is on a quest to get it back.

youtube.com/watch?v=cN3yrJP24-I
damn

Anyone else kind of wish they showed more of the ground battle going on at Dunkirk?

Yes. I was hoping for that but I'm sure that would make the movie R rated though

Why did Nolan make such a boring, shitty film? The only good parts were the dogfights and the ending.

He wants his Oscar.
The Academy loves these type of movies, even if they're bad.

Nolan has a hard-on for PG-13 for some inexplicable reason.

>Nolan has a hard-on for PG-13 for some inexplicable reason.
It is why he will always be a knock off Kubrick

no because that would be expected

Money? Pretty explicable.

I don't think a gritty, slow paced war epic with minimal dialogue or action, focusing on a tactical retreat regarding a battle which isn't all that famous outside of Northwestern Europe was really going in for that box office, senpai.

was Jerry the one who drowned in the ship?

the dogfights were shit, Hardy phones in his entire role

I feel bad for him. Poor fella just wanted a way out like everyone else and he even saved others life while trying to get out, only to die a death partly caused by the people he had saved

I swear I was paying attention and I didn't even notice anything happening to him, and then all of a sudden he was blind.

yeh

>get saved from a sinking ship by frog
>go from one sinking ship to another
>attempt to throw Based Savior Frog to the jerries and then half-heartedly attempt to save him too
>he dies
>mfw

QUADS DON'T LIE

Stop shilling your garbage video faggot

The dogfights were realistic you twat.

Here's how you evacuate everyone at Dunkirk on the first day:

A guy swims into the water and waits for the next guy while floating on the water's surface. The second guy gets into the water and uses his hands to push the feet of the first guy. Then the second guy floats like how the first guy did, and then a third guy enters the water and pushes the feet of the second guy. Repeat this process until the first guy crosses the channel, forming a bridge of humans from Dunkirk to the shores of England. People on the shores of England pull the chain while the people remaining on Dunkirk push the chain. When the final man enters the waters all he does is hold on to the feet of the guy in front of him, and then they get pulled back to England.

I'm available if any nation's military wants to hire me as a strategist.

airtight t b h