The moral of the story is

don't get aids

Other urls found in this thread:

avert.org/professionals/hiv-around-world/sub-saharan-africa/overview
npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/06/09/532264284/bald-men-are-being-hunted-down-in-mozambique
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like the movie but HIV is actually very hard to contract through vaginal sex. It's like a 1% chance of getting it.

>AN ALL DA BITCHEZ LOVE ME CUS IM FUCKIN CASPAHHH

They emphasized that the girls he was fucking were virgins who are definitely gonna bleed.

everyone involved in dogma 95 ended up being terrible

Good point.

>No Scoot McNairy

Don't care.

>getting aids from virgins.

Really oodles the noodle.

>HIV is actually very hard to contract through vaginal sex. It's like a 1% chance of getting it.
Really? How come Africa is rife with it?
Gays in Africa are mobbed and burned alive by the village

That's a part of this movie i really love, here's this kid obsessed with "virgins" and he gets the HIV anyway.

They eat the poo poo

"virgins"

If that's true then the real victor is Casper, she wasn't a virgin so no bleeding and i'm pretty sure poppers make you horny so she was probably lubed up.

the actor died within like 5 years of the film's release so maybe not

africa is already unsanitary barring parts of SA

you put one and one together you'll reach two fast

i was talking about his character

why did you have to make me sad?

I don't think Telly is HIV positive and neither is Jennie. They stated they had sex a year before this film, and if there was that big of a time jump shouldn't either of them be showing the symptoms? They both seem perfectly healthy and when Jennie was at the office the doctor made an off hand comment about the tests not being accurate.

You can have HIV for over a decade and still not exhibit any obvious symptoms

Yeah and Anal is like 0.04%
And people still get it.

I wanted to fuck the main boy so hard watching this. He's really cute and has a perfect body.

Larry Clark makes the best twinkino ever

Telly has a lesion on his chest, he jokingly calls it his third nipple.

I grew up as a degenerate teen kid in NYC in the 90's this movie is 100% accurate. We were young dumb & crazy. Jesus I'm lucky to be alive and raising kids of my own far away from that shithole known as NYC

I'm pretty sure anal has a high risk of infection.
Shoving drugs up your ass is only a notch down from injecting.
Things can get into your bloodstream and bypass the bodies filters.

You can also get aids from needles

3% at it's highest
You have to be a literal slut or just really really unlucky

the moral is don't live in a degenerate hellhole and raise your kids right to never relax

Still puzzled how Africa has such crazy high rates
>East and Southern Africa is the region that is hardest hit by HIV. It is home to 6.2% of the world’s population but has 19 million people living with HIV, over 50% of the total number of people living with HIV in the world. In 2015, there were 960,000 new HIV infections, 46% of the global total.1

avert.org/professionals/hiv-around-world/sub-saharan-africa/overview

Also just gay men in general. Looking at your chart here they shouldn't have a such a disproportionate infection rate yet they overwhelmingly do.

Supposedly its more infectious in the first few months after infection than later

Because they're fucking retarded and belive things like raping a child that is aids free will cure your aids.

The President of SA said himself he doesn't worry about aids because he always showers afterwards.

The thing is, anal sex creates numerous tiny tares and cuts in the ass which can mainline aids cum right into the blood.

Fags just have many more partners, most likely unprotected and obviously its mostly anal.

The moral is watch your damn kids. Not 24 hours a day, but you have to be straight up ignoring them for some of those shitheads to be acting like they were.

Also, if it's .03% chance of AIDS or 0%, I'll take the 0%. Condom, abstinence, whatever.

It makes sense, user
I mean, if the child is pure enough you could transmit all your hiv from your blood stream eliminating all the aids from your body.

Yeah and bald men have gold inside their heads.
Wish I was joking.
npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/06/09/532264284/bald-men-are-being-hunted-down-in-mozambique

>kaspere knew this

read up on "dry sex"

why do people acting like the kids in the movie are so bad? they aren't even criminal, while other sell bricks since elamentary school

They are criminals, during the course of the movie they steal, do drugs, commit rape, and beat a man probably to death.

BUTTERSCOTCH YO!

I'll be the first to say it. Larry Clark is a fucking pedophile.

It's because of zero foreplay. African women all get micro tears in their vaginas because of, How do I put this.. no warming up.

No shit.

Protip: Never, EVER, search for 'Larry Clark photography'

i have no legs

shit, beat me to it

Fuck I hate those kids, I wish someone would take a skateboard to their faces

this was before Giuliani came into office. after he got in shit got stirred and kids like these got booked