This triggers the Achaean

This triggers the Achaean.

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/dna-analysis-sheds-light-mysterious-origins-ancient-greeks-180964314/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TROYED

Friendly reminder Troy did nothing wrong

>this is the woman who launched 1000 ships

>survivor of troy gives the D to the carthiginian queen
>goes on to become father of rome
>descendants found rome
>descendants fuck greece
>descendants fuck carthage
>descendants conquer most of their known world
>implying the trojans didn't win in the end

hotter than your waifu faggot

is that really that face that sailed a thousand ships?

Daily reminder ancient Greeks were Nordic looking and modern Greeks are turkroaches.

mine is far more realistic

>agamemnon gets home
>his wife cucked him and kills him
>son kills mother
>the fates then chase him for most of his life

>odysseus takes a very long voyage to get home and almost gets cucked, but cucks his own wife several times

Modern greeks are mudslime rape babies.

Why were and are greeks such cucks?

this is what happens when your country gets fucked for centuries by barbarian hordes

In the other direction.

>mine is more realistic
>than the most beautiful woman ever

No shit

Don't ever post that coal burning slut again.

friendly reminder that if it weren't for Achilles' demigod status, he would have lost against Hector.

elle could launch 2000 ships

>hector dies to a hero
>achilles dies to a wound on his heel

Pottery.
Their own greek gods hated those miserable little cunts so much, it amazes me the romans thought it would be awesome to steal them.

>trump decides he wants elles deformed body
>orders the navy to launch and "apprehend" her
How many captains would disobey?

>Rome is a turkish colony

lmao

The romans claimed it, not I. And how many true blooded romans are left? The closest I can think of is Romanians but they were just settled barbarians to begin with.

the captains would launch, and then swear their allegiance to elle!

>Hakeem Kae-Kazim
>Zeus

jesus christ britain get your shit together

They'd launch everything they had to destroy her

>Achilles
>defined as the bravest, handsomest, and greatest warrior of the army of Agamemnon
>played by a black guy

redpilled as fuck

be host Sup Forums would you pretty much singlehandedly end your people in a genoicdeocal conquering if you got to stick your tongue in her gaping turd cutter?

>there will never be an Aeneid film
makes me kinda sad

nah

>Turks
>Anatolia
>1000bc
get educated u dumb nig

The Aeneid is pure fanfiction

Other way around. Greeks did the raping.

>trojan war as depicted in the illiad is true

Never said that. But atleast there actually were wars between Greeks and Trojans, or so does the little evidence that we have speak. Aeneid is pure fanfic from start to finish

True true

We can all at least agree that Hector did nothing wrong and was the best

right?

>WE

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/dna-analysis-sheds-light-mysterious-origins-ancient-greeks-180964314/

Turns out ancient Greeks were actually slightly darker than modern Greeks. Turks and Greeks also don't cluster together on an autosomal DNA chart. Nords and Turks eternally BTFO. How will they ever recover?

Turks were still guzzling horse milk in the asian steppe at that point.

Americans are so fucking retarded.

ur dumb m8

its mythology

She has some perfect titties, but they were cut from the cinema release

Legends=/=reality

>ancient Greeks were Nordic looking
Where are the proofs?

>Achilles was a simple foot soldier who commanded the myrmidons.

Why couldn't the movie be at least faithful to the achaean heros?

Achilles was a king and he brought his own people (the myrmidons) in his own ships.

Agamemnon was no cocky old king who would dare to disrespect Achilles left and right. He was one of the greatest warriors in the army and would fight alongside it, he even accepted many times that he had done wrong by taking Briseid from Achilles.

Not only that, they include Ajax, but make him look as some huge brute that was jealous of Achilles for stealing his glory?

Fuck this movie.

jk the movie is cool.

bump

why does that guy have two swords?

This is actually wrong. Ancient Greeks predominantly had dark hair and dark eyes. It was Slavic migrations from the East that started lightening the Greeks.

Alexander the Great had blond hair and blue eyes...so did his generals. Ancient Greeks were white.

>his wife cucked him and kills him
Almost like she was furious at him for killing their daughter

I believe it was a common technique used in medieval Scotland and Ireland.

The picture is supposed to represent to irish champions I believe.

There should be some information somewhere, since I am not sure.

I would like to add:
After Alexander the great died his empire was split up among his generals. EGYPT was taken over by Ptolemy. you can actually see drawings of white Pharaohs

Ancient Greeks were white. The greeks today are rape babies...

All of europe will eventually look like this....and the world collapse

WE

WE
USED
TO
BE
KINGS
AND
CONQUERS
AND
STUFF

And there are multiple records that suggests Alexander had Heterochromia iridum

being this stupid. congrats.

>rape babies
Proof? All evidence suggests that Ancient Greeks looked like modern Greeks. Predominately brown hair and eyes, tanned skin during summer and white skin (not pale white skin) during the winter.

>inb4 Apollo was depicted as blonde so that means all Greeks were blonde

multiple accounts he had blue eyes and blonde hair...guessing you are not white......it must suck to be part of a race that contributed nothing to society

>etruscan mural
It's like you're retarded

>etruscan
topjej
have a legit macedonian mosaic, look at those dark men

It's a 1v1 so he went with an agility build

Daily reminder Ancient Greeks were Mediterranean sand niggers

Why is it that every 5 pages of the Illiad they go into the exact same description of the ritual of sacrificing some animal to some god or another and then eating it?

forgot

There are also Greeks today with blonde hair and blue eyes. The same happened back then.

multiple account of blue eyes and blond hair. only white ppl carry the gene for blue eyes ...( sorry we are just better :)

>His eyes (one blue, one brown) revealed a dewy, feminine quality. He had a high complexion and a harsh voice.
Now stop being a cuck and just admit that you're wrong. Are you that insecure about your people that you have to steal other historical figures to make yourself feel better?

>Head of a Greek military ruler, possibly Alexander of Macedon

insecure? whites have contributed the most to society..if he did have only one blue eye that makes him white.... savages dont care the gene for blue eyes.

>Using averages
Have you not read up on history, you stupid faggot? The natives of Greece, the Pelasgians, were shitskins. There were successive waves of northerner Greek invaders such as Achaeans, Ionians and Dorians. They slowly assimilated into the local gene pool and became brown themselves. Key here is slowly. Daily reminder that the majority of the population of Ancient Greece were slaves and poorfag farmers, not citizens of city states.

ancient mosaic, cyprus

hahaha

your race has contributed so little to society you have to make shit up.

hahahahaha

Stop it with the mental gymnastics cuck, you're only hurting yourself

Neither is a movie m80

>muh ancestry
>taking credit for others achievements

You are a leech and a disgrace.

There are Iranians with blue eyes
There are also lots of Jews with blue eyes

hahaha you are so butthurt

>hahaha
Haha

>being proud of your ancestors is wrong

Just give it up, dude. We now have genetic proof that ancient Greeks were actually darker than they are today. They also have no Turkic admixture. The only significant genetic shift was them getting Slavd in the Byzantine era.

another macedonian mosaic.

they are mixed with white ppl, you fucking idiot. Whites have neanderthal DNA... the other races dont... how are you this fucking stupid?

Its nothing to be proud of.

Address you dumb turk. The citizenry of the city states were the ruling class, not the majority, and a distinct group from the original population.

So you are saying that White's are the subhumans?

lol where is this genetic proof, mudslime?

wait so only the Myrmidons are black? what the fuck lmao

So blue eyes are exclusively a white people trait? Do you have source on this?
Do you also understand the meaninglessness of eye colour? Brown eyes are just blue eyes with a pigment overlay to help them manage the sunlight better.

Right here:

>Etruscan
>hellenic
Etruscans were from the moon and, you know, lived in an entirely different area

you stupid cunt.

>ancient Greeks were actually darker than they are today
just have a look at bellerophon, practically a nigger right?

>black zeus
>black achilles
>white briseis
Fuck my shit up senpai

lol dont know history and you dont know evolution.....not surprised... you are genetically inferior

>yeah let's just have a look at a non-existent mythological hero in a fantasy painting
lmao

nope, asians do not have the marker for blue eyes

More relevant than ever

Actually all races except Africans have one

I think when they say darker they mean like Levantine people, not Sub-Saharan people

>Whites have neanderthal DNA
Asians have a bunch too you dimwit.

In any case, our Neanderthal admnixiture is so low I don't know why people even bring it up.

>So blue eyes are exclusively a white people trait?

really?

Blue eye is just pigment. Genetics. Like intelligence. Genetics.