When Trump becomes President how do you think he'll be portrayed in cartoons and comics?

When Trump becomes President how do you think he'll be portrayed in cartoons and comics?

>When Trump becomes President
>when

Lol

>when

They're going to continue bashing him at every turn, like they are now.

I'll sound like a cliche, but the media has a liberal bias. Bush was mocked to hell and back. Obama was rarely - if ever - mocked in mainstream comedy, other than very light jokes about the size of his ears, him being a black president, or his overuse of teleprompter. Trump is being mocked by comedians everywhere now and they won't stop if he becomes president.

Him and Hillary are comedy goldmines.

Personally I'm waiting for either to become President so I can start buying the Dollar cheap.

People will still make fun of him, I'd figure.

Loki will be elected President.

Because it was easy to mock Bush, less easy to mock Obama.

I mean people used the monkey comparasion with Bush, but you can't do that with Obama.

>I'll sound like a cliche, but the media has a liberal bias. Bush was mocked to hell and back. Obama was rarely
Bush was a fucking moron, user

Personally, I found Ben Carson to be the funniest.

All hail president for life Trump

He will make usa Best USA

Will use clever trick to assassinate forign leaders by making them laugh to death.

Will make usa even better than North Korea

2sleepy4me

>When

A giant douche or a turd sandwich.

i think they'd just go back to generic middle to old aged president, rather than depicting a potentially controversial president.

>An air force pilot and national leader.
You make it sound like you're any smarter.

Obama was a charismatic centrist that didn't do anything remarkable, for better and for worse; he's done essentially nothing that merits any particular criticism or mockery. Compare that to Bush, Trump, or Hillary.

Have you considered that maybe it's because Obama wasn't creating memes and committing war crimes every five minutes?

Just like in the Earthworm Jim cartoon.

>it's because Obama wasn't creating memes and committing war
thanks obama

That was more on his detractors.

>Obama
>Not committing war crimes

Go on, m8, I'm listening.

Most of the stuff about Obama is about his wife having muscular arms or about her constantly eating junk food (ice cream, etc.) in front of the press while telling children to eat their vegetables.

Bush was a borderline genius who was prone to malapropisms. It was also easier to ridicule him because he played up his 'home-grown', 'jesus-loving', 'sports-playing', 'red-blooded' American public persona which is easier to associate with stupidity than Obama's reserved and bookish persona.

Everyone who ever worked with Bush can attest to his intelligence. Chances are good he's much smarter than you.

>When

I'm weirded out by Carson's campaign.

I've been interested in the guy and his views since 2005 - he seemed like a guy who appreciated hard work, wanted people to get off their sad sacks and strive for their goals and confided in his failures prior to being a surgeon.

It's weird he went off on such a weird tangent. It's the furthest I would have expected from him.

Fun fact about that banner, it was in no way referencing the Iraqi war, rather it was referring to the Aircraft Carrier's tour being completed.

>An air force pilot and national leader.
Now name something actually shows intelligence.

He literally carries out drone strikes on Syria all the time, killing thousands of people.

All the drones strikes that happened under his administration has to count

And lets not even begin with the can of messy worms that is Syria and Libya.

>republican president in liberal cartoons and comics
Do you honestly have to ask? They will shit on him.

Kek

I don't think that user was being serious, but you're quite right. Most of Obama's memes were created by the general public, not by him. He didn't really have any flubs quite as memorable as
>They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.

Are all cartoons and comics liberal, user? Is it the Jew magic?

Are you aware of the qualifications and requirements necessary to even sit in one of those vehicles? The airforce doesn't let stupid people in let alone fly, in fact to be a pilot you have to be an officer I gaurantee you he has several degrees in math and science and likely law as well due to his political field.

Ben Carson is an impressive doctor and surgeon. He also appears to be batshit. This is a trend I've noticed with doctors.

Care to name a few that aren't?

Maybe if republican presidents weren't such doofuses...also bill clinton got made fun of a lot, especially after the whole monica thing.

Lose the victim mentality.

King of the Hill

I would if it weren't for the fact that comics and cartoons are inanimate objects incapable of holding their own opinions.