Gunnerkrigg Court

>
gunnerkrigg.com/

Okay, that was unexpected.

Well, Robot.

You tried. And that's what's important.

People called it last thread but there's a question of how Robot would even interact with a ghost to fight her. Silly question in retrospect, since it was Jeanne to keep slicing up whatever drones and cameras Kat threw down there.

OH SHIT NIGGER YOU CALLED IT, WHOEVER YOU ARE

Aren't court robots hardwired to basically worship Jeanne at any mention or any presence of her image? How'd Robot surpass that limitation enough to fight her

He was given orders by an Angel.
or
He knows that this action is necessary to set her spirit free and bring her peace.

Jeanne is old and busted.

Kat is the new goddess of hotness.

Well the robots reply about Jeanne is always "she died and we did nothing", so this is a great chance to correct that mistake.

I just hope the sight of Robot's real face doesn't make her rage about Diego.

Fuck I forgot about Diego. This shit is getting interesting. I'm excited. (I wish I didn't have to read this serially)

She's doing to it protect her.
If the arrow is removed, she'll die.

>my sword is... a part of me.
What did she mean by this?

she got a dick

>shit finally starts to happen
>it's all a dream so none of it carries any weight

It's got the weight of keeping Jeanne confused and not murdering the 4 people in close proximity to her.

Could even be that this fight is also happening in the physical world and we seeing Blue's illusion over it.

>Jeanne proves to be too powerful
>robot is kill
>shadow kills self after loss of lover
>Jeanne kills kat, parley, William.
>antimony survives because coyote
>can't deal with living life, can't pass into next life.

Bravo tom.

>not William
>eyebrows.
my bad

I think you got your names mixed up. Eyesbrows is Andrew 'Smitty' Smith. William Winsbury is Vegeta.

So robot is the one that's gonna die?
Damn! i should've included him in my poll

B... But robot wasn't with them, what the fuck?

Perhaps he's behind Jeanne out of frame

With a precision cutting weapon like Jeanne's, she would have to know exactly where Robot's CPU is to really kill him. Otherwise she's just slicing his body up until he's immobilised or powers down.

Jack only manage to brutally murder Guardbot because he used a blunt weapon that crushed a large area.

He's known for jumping off buildings like it's nothing. Getting down there would be easy.

>Robot pretends to be Annie to protect her from ghost dream
>finds out he likes it
>prefers to be called Robota now
>kills Annie and replaces her
>no one can tell the difference

just brutally dismembered so kat has another opportunity for mad science

I could.
Robots don't cry.

Kat can fix that

Robot's attack was so sudden that it makes me suspect it wasn't planned and that he did it on his own volition to protect them, maybe fucking a little bit with the plan.
Thoughts?

Remember that autist that got triggered by this page?

He's known to stalk Kat to protect her. If a fully concious Jeanne isn't a threat to his 'angel' I don't know what is.

how so?
what's wrong with it?
was it in the thread with that as an update?

I think we are all missing a big point here, Jeanne sliced through the ether, she cut the illusion. We finally know the significance of Annie's cut and meanness sword. She can basically sliced through realities. The real and unreal. Think of what that would do to coyote. Think of what that would do to anyone.

NOBODY THOUGHT OF ROBOT

HE'S NOT EVEN IN THE POLL

I DON'T KNOW HOW TOO RESPOND TO THIS REVELATION