> read about someone famous and influential
> "was born to a Jewish family"

Jesus H. Christ, why!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wOJMbMWY-0c
simpletoremember.com/articles/a/HistoryJewishPersecution/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The nose helps us find good investments

While your country prides itself on having the best caregivers in the world, my country prides itself on startups and CS grads

Steve Buscemi's eyes so damn recognizable

European jews were forbidden from owning property. They weren't allowed to invest their jew gold aquired immorally in anything substantial.

So they put their capital in insubstantial things, like knowledge. And knowledge becomes power very quickly.

Now we have the worse of all worlds: they have knowledge, power and they are fully permitted to own land and invest. Blowback from that short term fix, that they just waited out.

This also explains why they hate Europeans. Their historical memory is long, and they are willing to wait generations to enact revenge.

Jesus was a jew

haha dude totally

That's why whenever a jew gets a high position they ensure that jews are over-represented

Because they have education, and that makes them need extra help getting employed

>revenge
*Debt-Payment

He was a judean

He can't be "a jew" because modern judaism specifically disavows jesus as the messiah and shits on him

Kill yourself

yeah, most people here likes to be """"househelpers"""" overseas

bankers run the world, jews have been the bankers for centuries because usury was a sin in the middle ages
they also have a iq that is one stand deviation above the norm

holy shit

>Jesus H. Christ
Yup, him too.

STOP
EVERYTHING

REEEEEEEE3 WTF I HATE JESUS NOW

Jews are the true masterrace. That's why-

I'll just leave this here

Christianity was a meme made by Jesus, a jew, so that the Jews could control the west.

Because of Christianity they now control Jerusalem and the holy land of Israel. Because Christianity they know control Europe.

We MUST break free from the chains of christianity and defeat all the jews.

Fuck it, this one too

Me and my boy tried warning you gaylords

kek

call it how you want.

Ok, let's start listing these people

>Karl Marx, Leon Trotsky, Rosa Luxembourg....etc (pretty much all the Bolsheviks were Jews)
>Albert Einstein, Richard Feynman, Niels Bohr....etc
>Gary Kasporov, Bobby Fischer
>.....etc

I think it's because the media establishment inflates successful Jews and makes them household names, while most non-jews skate under the radar.
For example, the greatest chess master in the world is Magnus Carlsen (Norwegian), but don't expect any movies to be made about him

Hang on bobby fischer was a joo? I thought he hated them, kinda famous for it, pic related

Israel totaly needs that.

Mister bibi open this gates!
Mister bibi tear down this wall!

There is so much harmles enrichment there is nothing to fear.

Well, there is this...

Because Jews are clearly much more superior. It's time to admit defeat and bow down to your masters, whites.

Then there is this.

He was anti-semitic as fuck, he dropped out of the spotlight once he started ranting about the Jewish domination of America

But yup, he himself was a Jew
>youtube.com/watch?v=wOJMbMWY-0c

He converted to Christianity, though. Jesus is literally and actually the antidote for kikery.

yeah, you can keep telling yourself that.
Jesus was a Jew, also ridiculed by the Romans after his capture as "the king of Jews", which to he replied "Your words"
If you claim he wasn't a Jew because he was disavowed, that's like agreeing that muslim terrorists aren't muslim because after the deed, they are disavowed by shitloads of muslims worldwide. "no true scotsman" fallacy.

big nose>lots of air intake>brain is working better.
the tip of the hook in the nose also contains a radar that goes "OYE OYE OYE" when a bad financial decision is about to be made

this kek

So how does it feel to have waited for the messiah, only to kill him?

>Big nose
Yeah, never share coke with furbies

I only think Jews hate him because he exposed the true psyche of Jews; he called out the Jew and knew that Jewdus would sell him out for a couple shekels.

Oy vey how could he reveal to the goyim the Jews' real intentions?

This "meme" is never going to happen.
Give it up. I'ts shocking.

Also, kys pls.

t. obligatory south african kike

Christianity was founded by Paulus after Jesus died.
Jesus wanted to reform Judaism not start a new religion.

In post-conquest England, Jews were introduced by the Normans as economic middle men between the native English and their French-speaking king (I imagine, a bit like us Brits did in Hong Kong with the Sikhs).

A lot of Jews got extremely rich out of this (the richest men in England were almost always Jews) and a great many kings punished anti-Jewish violence (Richard the Lionheart, most famously). Eventually, in 1290 the barons convinced Edward I to boot them out in order to have baronial support for his campaigns. They weren't allowed back in until the republican period in the 1650s.

>implying I care at all for any religious beliefs
Also
>Anglo saying anything at all about noses
Topkek.jpg

Relijews hate him because a new religion stemmed from him, and because they say he pretended to be the Messiah, which for some reason is a big deal.

Aside from said religitards (dossim/hassidic), nobody actually gives a fuck about him.

>mfw he will be mistaken for a whitey and get gassed by the (((Frankenstein's))) Monster zimbabwe zombie horde that they created

Because they developed a middle class quickly and so got the education whilst being told that wasn't good enough so they worked twice as hard as everyone else

So... how do we stop this?

Because Jews are the masterrace and whites are jealous.

Pick a famous modern scientist.
He's a Jew.

Isaac Newtonbaumenstein & Charles Darwinowitzenheim.

Jews lie about their numbers. There are far more of them than census numbers suggest. And every SJW snowflake tries to claim some kind of Jewish identity to cash in, so you'll never know how many of them there really are.

The jews were a nomadic people leeching from economies , they were persecuted a lot because of this as they would horde and take over slowly things using money.

Consider the fact that the nazi took milions if not bilions of dollars of gold and art from the jews.

Why do they do this , from the perspecutions that they had around the world they learn that they need to have horde crap so they can rebuild since many times they would end up thrown out of kingdoms or worse

Natural selection dictated that only those jews smart enough and leaning towards money were able to survive , these are the jews today. Cultural and evolutionary guided to work in money areas and to horde.

simpletoremember.com/articles/a/HistoryJewishPersecution/

But what can you do, when you don't learn your lesson and you keep on jewing.
Money which is horeded and schemes done hurt the whole economy making the life of the majority harder which pisses them off.
And also the Jews never turly integrated , they've pushed them selfs away from the comunities they leeched.

And sorry to say but when you are minority living in your own rich fags sectors and everybody else is starving really pisses of everybody else.

But yeah took the world going crazy because of them , so that they learn to have and keep their country.

I'm not saying we all need to be the same to live in peace , but we need to work togheter and not just fuck each other up.

Don't forget stephen (((hawkingheimer)))

You want to know how to kill a banker.

You poison the money. Something slow acting requiring skin contact over long periods. Normal people don't transfer money that often any more but bankers do. They make transactions every day electronically. Their hands are covered in it.

Poison the money and the bank dies and nobody cares.

>transactions every day electronically
You really want to kill banks? take down SWIFT.

>t. Dr Shoah Rosenshekelbergsteinawicz.