Why was Travis so opposed to a consensual business transaction between consenting adults and a responsible...

Why was Travis so opposed to a consensual business transaction between consenting adults and a responsible post-pubescent woman capable of making her own decisions?

Because he's not a fucking moral cesspit. Only vermin find this acceptable.

Absolutely disgusting.

this

There was still so much to do. We had so much more to learn, now we'll never get the chance

this role proved keitels acting chops more than mean streets desu

t. communist scumbag

better red than dead

I've never watched Taxi Driver but I've seen the mirror scene, the ending shot/scene, and studied John Hinkley.
Do I NEED to watch it immediately or can I keep patiently waiting for the right mood to watch it?

Huh? Are you confused?

huh? do you hate capitalism?

Yes you obviously do. kys commie scum

Not at all, you fucking moron. I still disagree with prostitution. It's fucking disgusting and morally repugnant. Untermensch, aren't you?

Now run along, you're obviously regurgitating what you believe are pol memes without actually knowing what the fuck you're talking about... How pitiful

You're minding your own business walking down the street in 1970s New York when this girl slaps you on the ass and promises you the time of you're life

what do you do?

>what's up with your eyes

Rewatch Heat instead.

But then I'll just be disappointed at the lack of closure in Val Kilmer's character.

white people without a ton makeup and surgery look like pasty goblins

t. ugly fuck

Untie that knot.

t. butthurt white goblin

I bet you have piss hair and corpse eyes too

nice inferiority complex

Tell her to slip into something more comfortable.

Calm down Tyrone

Obviously, for matters such as these, you would not make the deal with the pimp because he clearly has no justified ownership of the post-pubescent girl. if you truly wanted to make a contract of this type you would make it directly with the girl; no middle man.

damn. user above you was right. Its always the same cucks bringing up "le pol boogeyman" meme up

too old

do shitskins actually believe this or is it just an obvious coping mechanism?

*unties the top*

> Why was Travis so opposed to a consensual business transaction between consenting adults and a responsible post-pubescent woman capable of making her own decisions?
Real men are still needed to show us the way when degenerates try to cloud the sea of morality.
Who else are we going to look up to when the shit goes down?
Women?
Trannys?
One of the thousands of genders from the Mushroom Kingdom?
They can barely contain their emotions when someone utters a harmless word.
Nope.
We need MEN who can get. Shit. Done.
For you.
For me.
For anyone that can read this or anyone that can read their own names and everyone else all over the world.