EU to back entry talks with Albania and Macedonia

"The EU Commission will soon recommend, most likely by the summer, that member states begin accession negotiations with Albania and the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia," EU enlargement commissioner Johannes Hahn has said. "We believe that both countries have made important reforms in the past, and are thus qualified for this step," he told Germany's Die Welt newspaper in an interview published on Thursday.

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/#auto/en/Gorna
politico.eu/article/europe-migration-migrants-are-here-to-stay-refugee-crisis/
tdg.ch/monde/L-Europe-va-avoir-besoin-de-6millions-dimmigres/story/19455815
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Former Yugoslav Republic of Whocedonia?

Bravo Macedonia !

Oh great, more poor shitholes.

Congratulations!

Expect your fair share of rapefugees as one of the requirements to join the EU

don't listen to pooland, rapefugees will come only to gibs countries

>albanians are not the n1 rapefugees

>poland worried about other poor shitholes stealing its limelight

kek

I am a well-adjusted, law-abiding, hard-working refugee and I dislike how you refer to me as a "rapefugee". Please stop doing that, it's highly offensive.

We're not even 2 million people in the country. 1.8 maybe. Even if you relocate literally everyone elsewhere the effect would be negligible.
But yeah I wouldn't look favorably on any country with a significant population of Albanians myself.
Not OP btw

Eh, they're ok.
Ebin

Romania and Bulgaria were already a disaster and were only admitted for geopolitical reasons, now they want to do the same shit with the rest of the Balkans.

Fuck the EU.

Are you ready for 8% growth ?

i mean: what could possibly go wrong?

kek
just nuke Europe

YES YES YES YES

EU will blow up, thats the end game

Oh lord....

Why didn't Hitler do his job and genocide all that slav trash.
German Reich would have a population comparable to the US.
Mars would already be colonized, aliens be in concentration camps.

Better than having Russian puppets in our backyard. The Balkan is now EU sphere and no other nations should be allowed to meddle in it.

I have a couple of questions...

Why Kosovo don't merge with Albania?
Why Macedonia don't merge with Bulgaria (this is the most triggering question, i can't find a reason why people living in Macedonia hate being called Bulgarians. Beside the Yugoslavia thing, i can't find a reason)

>Balkan is now EU sphere
kek no

Serbia and Bosnia have very strong bonds with Russia and will never join NATO. We will not join EU either if government holds a referendum

>Kosovo don't merge with Albania

Because Serbia still hasn't recognised Kosovo's independence but they do recognise Albania as an independent country. So in their eyes it would be an Albanian annexation of Serbian territory, in other words it would mean war.
This is just my personal guess though.

Good point.

>German nazis still exist

You don't have to join, but we won't accept Russian troops and bases there. And with the right monetary incentives, you won't either

It will be to expensive and pointless having russians troops in the Balkans.

Also, NATO army mobilization has the only purpose of spend tax money on big companies. There is not going to be a war until someone discover a way do guarantee that no nuke will cross the border.

Seriously, the fear of another European war is borderline retarded. Crimea will stay in Russia and there is nothing that Europe can do about. In the worst case scenario, Russia will create a puppet state in Crimea exactly like Turkey did in north Cyprus.

I am mostly okay with Macedonia but their sizeable Albanian and gypsy population is problematic.
Albania is one huge fucking shithole though and we'd be absolutely retarded let them join.

Its not pointless you idiot. Russian presence has political weight and makes sure Nato adventurers not to try anything stupid in the region again like helping albanians in Kosovo again unless they want nuclear war
Russia should make their military presence in the Balkans an imperative, the sooner they come the better
Also Crimea is not a puppet state, Crimea made its choice, it never wanted to be part of Ukraine in the first place.

>Also Crimea is not a puppet state, Crimea made its choice, it never wanted to be part of Ukraine in the first place.
I agree, but EU don't recognize the basic human right of self determination.

But i disagree in sending troops to the Balkans. Also, as far as i know, Communist Albania did not had strong bounds with Soviet Union because they chose the Chinese branch of communism (not that this matter nowadays).

In my opinion, Bosnia should join EU to fix their broken economy, but stay away from NATO.

When all of the area is in EU sphere, they would have to balance all interests there. So it would be fairer than today.

Wars are more likely when you are weak, so we need a strog defence force

Albania is basically 100% american country
I am talking about Serbia, Bosnia, Macedonia and Bulgaria.

>Serbs under Serbian flag
>Serbs onder Bosnian flag
>Serbs under Montenegrin flag
>Serbs under Croat flag
>Serbs under FYROM flag

I don't know who's jewing who anymore.

>we need a strog defence force
t. crypto-nazi
Defence force, for what? You know very well it will just be used to provoke Russia in Europe and kill civillians in Middle East and future battlefields of Africa, mostly for american interests

We would have been part of the EU by now, if it weren't for Gr*ece blocking us

As you can see from the picture, we became candidates back in 2005 together shoulder to shoulder with Croatia

>to provoke Russia
How does a defensive army provoke Russia? Because they can't bully other nation as easily anymore?
There is now way we could attack Russia and everybody knows that.

>Macedonia and Bulgaria
Identity issues.
Macedonia can't join EU until no other EU member have objections. Greeks don't want them to use the word Macedonia, and Bulgarians don't want them to use the word Yugoslavia.

>Serbia, Bosnia
Bosniaks are just Serbians and Croats praying to Mecca. I really have trouble understanding why their take Islam as a nationality instead of the more "meh i don't give a fuck" approach.

>"meh i don't give a fuck" approach.

They tried doing that in Yugoslav times and it ended up with their people in mass graves.

Are you retarded? Bosnian muslims started the war in Bosnia. They literally slaughtered people in villages outside of Srebrenica and when they were punished they called it "genocide" lol
What kind of genocide is it when you let women and children to be evacuated in buses and then fight people who refused to lay down their weapons and commited mass atrocities against non-muslim civilians?

if they weren't giving any fuck they shouldn't have held referendum for independent Bosnia in which 40% of population didn't want it

Bosnia was never muslim country, first time muslim majority appeared in 1971. I don't know what makes them think they suddenly have right to decide in name of Bosnia

Nah, they tried to ban religion which only made things worse.
I really hope that they go over it, as Europe did after the 30 years war.

Also, why i never heard of people chimping out about religion in Albania? They have a majority Muslim and a bunch of different Christians, and i never read about people burning each other alive (i too don't understand how Skanderbeg can be a national hero if he renounce Islam)

It is a historical fact that Serbian started every single war in Yugoslavia, apart from the Albanian-Macedonian skirmishes I guess.

Because its not really defensive and its being deployed right on their borders. Russia is not bullying anyone, countries with Russian minorities should treat them better and decrease their Russophobia, which is impossible since you have EU supporting it and americans giving money to spread it

Everyone was let's say forced to not give a fuck during Yugoslavia not just Bosniaks. I don't know what's your point.
The aim was to create a single Yugoslav nation/ethnicity instead of the stupid tribalism prevailing before/during WWII and thus Yugoslav identity and even nationalism was promoted.

Because Albanians are ethnic nationalists, religion is of secondary importance.

Yugoslavs (Serbs, Croats, Bosniaks) are solely divided from one another on the basis of religion

you can have our seat when we're left

It is a historical fact that Dutch poster is full of shit.

>"""""Dutch"""""
It's just a question if he's the Turk which I sense.

yeah, right...

Only Serbians and Macedonians which are Bulgarians pretending to be Serbs think that Serbia didn't start every single bad thing in the history of Yugoslavia.

this is Austro-Hungary's fault

Did you know that they actually shilled for as less uprisings as possible against Turks?

Your bias is showing

En ene kebab met looksaus en extra pepers aub

Easy answer for a difficult question.

>Yugoslavs (Serbs, Croats, Bosniaks) are solely divided from one another on the basis of religion
But they are the same people and their difference is strictly based on religion (Croats being catholic, Serbians being orthodox and Bosniaks being muslim?)
Croat and Serbian language are close to each other? (like, they can understand each other with little difficulty)

lel

I'm pleasantly surprised that a Croatian such as yourself isn't talking about balkan conflicts with blind hate. I appreciate your honesty without blind hatred and prejudice, I share the same opinions.

can confirm this Dutch poster is definitely blinded by western media, and is probably biased or simply ignorant

They will never get in. I doubt they don't have disputes leftover with the other countries.

He is a fucking muslim

I have other question.

How Tito manage to keep Yugoslavia together for so long?
In those different cultures, he is still a national hero?

We're going to change our name soon.

Who will decide?
There is already some options?

do you honestly believe that you guys would concede to not having Macedonia anywhere in your name or do you believe that greeks will agree to call you (something) macedonia? I find both scenarios unlikely.

Imagine if they rename their country as Best Bulgaria...

The Former Kingdom of Alexander the Great.

Better option.
Forth Bulgarian Tsardom

The government of course. They are already deep into negotiations.

About options:
Northern/Upper/New Macedonia are the most commonly mentioned options. Our government has favored the last one apparently.
The Greek FM has said they want something along the lines of "Gornamakedonija" or do you believe that greeks will agree to call you (something) macedonia?
This. But yeah I am not really sure whether this will pass either. If we agree the pressure will be on Greece. There's only one concern. The leader of ANEL, Tsipras' coalition partner in parliament has stated he doesn't accept anything with Macedonia in it and without him Tsipras doesn't have a majority to pass anything. And not to mention that ANEL is supposedly linked with the Russians whose interest is that we don't get in Nato.

On our side they said we'd put the question on a referendum. The current ruling party however has already a history of making one referendum pass (by not passing the needed requirement for its validity to be enforced) so I assume they plan something similar this time as well. They are former commies after all so you can understand how these things go.

>non-translatable
>uploaded to google translate
>Bulgarian detected
>Upper

translate.google.com/#auto/en/Gorna

Have fun with all the forced negro "resettlement" to your country

Recover Constantinople for Christian World with the help of Russia, that is what the European Union should do.

Fuck off we're full

he's probably a Moroccan or Suriname immigrant

Just don't take them, or if you do, put them in tends under a fenced area (this is what a asylum camp look all around the world).
Hungary and Poland are laughing at people claiming that they need to take refugees.

Not sure if you're missing the point or not. They want "Gornamakedonija" used exactly like this. Everywhere. Not "Upper" not "Northern" or any combination thereof.

>Just don't take them
the problem is our western politicians are taking them and are keeping the borders open.

And nobody wants to be on a level with muh evil right wing extremists Poland and Hungary.

You will take your fair share you fucking shit. The balkans have suffered enough.

>muh evil right wing extremists Poland and Hungary.
Pretty sure that the rest of EU thinks that Austria is the third in the list of the most "evil and racist".
Doing a great job m8.

Also, just to chill.
I don't fucking hate people because their religion. I just think that EU is not really helping anyone. If EU wanted to help the "Syrians", then they should pay half of what they waste in a few migrants to feed and accommodate millions more in camps in Jordan (who is doing a good job sheltering real refugees).

dude we got more then 100000 since 2015.

>then they should pay half of what they waste in a few migrants to feed and accommodate millions more in camps in Jordan

yeah they should, but they wont

Some nice articles from our migration commissioner himself

Europe’s migrants are here to stay
politico.eu/article/europe-migration-migrants-are-here-to-stay-refugee-crisis/

Europe will need 6 million immigrants
tdg.ch/monde/L-Europe-va-avoir-besoin-de-6millions-dimmigres/story/19455815

>Europe’s migrants are here to stay
Triggered

>Europe will need 6 million immigrants
Pretty sure you could the double of that amount of Europeans from their former colonies in few weeks.

We should really stop with the expansion for at least 20 years and reform the EU first

And its sucks because we will be net payer in next EU budget ao not really happy about adding more shitholes

IDK, you guys kinda get a really good help from EU. Imagine if a french poster or a german poster complain about your country "leeching" their muhneys.

Yes, i am aware that my opinion is irrelevant because my country is not on EU.

Yeah nah fuck off, we had Yugoslavia and the westcucks supported its dismantling. Time to pay reparations for the 3 lost decades.

Congratulations.
Do you actually want in or will you throw a tantrum once something is expected of you in return like Poland and Hungary?

>a Croatian such as yourself
"""""""""""""""Croatian"""""""""""""""""

what do you mean?
I'll correct myself. Citizen of Croatia

assuming you're not a proxy

That is more accurate. But it's hardly surprising that a Croatian Serb like him is a brainwashed moron spouting nonsense about the war.

You'll find the most ardent Serbs under my flag, unironically, such as this mental discharge: Has something to do with making an endless ethnic persecution/underdog/Englishman in New York mentality their goal in life

They were against conflicts that did not benefit their idea of incorporating Balkans into their large plans, and allowing Russia to expand there. Had little to do with solidarity towards the Ottoman state

Istanbul is better left in Turkish hands than in Greek. An unpopular fact on this asscrack of a website: Turkey is economically growing, surpassing Balkan countries and making strategist economic moves far beyond the usual nationalistic "they're putting money into Wahhabis", which is, considering their position, manpower and resources, only natural

They don't want to come here, and the possible quotas are minuscule as opposed to what a country such as Austria will get

Superiority doesn't stem from national settings, it runs from village to village. Understand that putting two natives of the same west Balkan country in one room, they will find a way to "reductio ad Balkanum". If you're from the same country, that's alright, but which region are you from? Same region, alright, but which city are you from, my good man? Same city? Going somewhere. But where is your father from? Not from my village? Too fucking bad, you're [insert blatant insult here], and not a real [insert yourself, a paragon of virtue, of course]

>How Tito manage to keep Yugoslavia together for so long?
Communist academia, western line of credit

>In those different cultures, he is still a national hero?
No. Depends individually

>When all of the area is in EU sphere, they would have to balance all interests there. So it would be fairer than today.
No. Interest blocs appear, which is more dangerous

Eu funds are not that large

Around 30bn € for five years

Actually its quite big per capita .. That would be 450bn for brazil

Did you stopped raping women already?

>There is now way we could attack Russia and everybody knows that.
This is what everyone told Hitler too.

the more poor countries get in, the more likely are the rich countries to leave

He's literally a serbian russiaboo cuck
He shills russian propaganda in every thread, not sure if he's trolling or mental.

30bn for 10 million people over 5 years was quite a large sum of money.