Who's the leader of the alt-right? Shouldn't it be Millennial Woes since he's the least degenerate?

Who's the leader of the alt-right? Shouldn't it be Millennial Woes since he's the least degenerate?

you can't be in the alt-right unless you're anonymous therefor there can be no leaders. but we do collectively supports normies or stormfaggots sometimes such as donald trump and david duke for senate.

What the fuck are you actually talking about

He smokes

the alt-right is an anonymous movement once you've made yourself public you are mainstream the beauty of an imageboard is all posts are judged on merit you don't get extra points because of your name or your tits.

The alt-right isn't about being anonymous, it's about being an alternative to the mainstream right. It's not constrained to Sup Forums and I don't want to see it become the next lenonymous movement.

dafaq? since when did cuckchan picked up this stupid meme and decided to cal themselvse alt-right.

fuck off canadacucks

>he's the least degenerate?
He sits at home collecting welfare talking about others on videos while drinking soda and smoking, altho he analyzes people and situations pretty well.

Back in his teens he loved tripping on acid and sucking cock.

The hacker known as Sup Forums

No. He's not intelligent enough. Also, we need to distinguish between American and European alt right. For American I vote Richard Spencer or Kevin MacDonald. For European I'd say Faye or Benoist. Without Faye and Benoist the movement might not have ever come to be.

He is a neet so no

isn't millenial woes that ex-faggot?

Sven and Mike Enoch are as close as you'll get to "leaders"
some might say Richard Spencer as well

Is he actually a neet? What the fuck does he have going for him?

de Benoist would probably prefer new right.
And please, Spencer over MacDonald. The latter often sounds like an idiot.

I'm not really clear on the distinction between alt right and new right, especially since the ideological similarities are so obvious. Is it a generational thing? I get the impression that the alt right draws its inspiration form the French new right thinkers like de Benoist.

>What the fuck does he have going for him?
Nothing, hence his dread appeal in his videos, the stormy weather intros.

Someone on Sup Forums said he spent much of the time shagging his German g/f when Pale Hominid visited recently.

He often uses the wrong (but similar sounding) words when he talks. Which could be he is trying to sound more educated or he is tired. All the videos seem to be late at night and he often looks exhausted.

Also would it kill him to clean up a bit before going on camera? Stained white t-shirt and dressing gown doesn't inspire confidence.

This guy - europeancivilwar.com

>Who's the leader of the alt-right
There is no leader schlomo.
The many headed hydra.

>Is it a generational thing?

Well in part it is, he basically founded it.

But also, new right is far more associated to the academic or at least intellectual dissident right.

Alt-right evokes images of retards on the internet desu.

He's bisexual, the sucking cock and boning gf aren't mutually exclusive in his case.

We already have a leader

Yeah, tb q h, a lot of normies associate the alt-right with attention whoring hacks like Milo. It's unfortunate. I guess they serve a purpose ... Without the l33t h4x0rs, gamergate NEETs, and "YouTube stars," normies would see us as angry gas chamber enthusiasts. Still, I personally think Richard Spencer and other leaders should distance themselves from the less ideaologically pure elements. Maybe they will as (if) the movement continues to grow.

what the fuck are you faggots going on about

>Maybe they will as (if) the movement continues to grow.

That's what I think Spencer and co. are waiting for: purging people when you're small is one of the most idiotic things you can do (in fact, leftists do this continuously). You wait until you've reached a decent size, then you start enforcing a higher ideological standard.

>Shouldn't it be Millennial Woes since he's the least degenerate?
He is fat and doesn't lift. In his last video he was out of breath after crossing over a fence... Degenerate as fuck.

having a leader means it has got a structure to attack