What the fuck is happening in Bolivia?

What the fuck is happening in Bolivia?

Why people hate the president so much?

All those Eastern European countries are always in turmoil

why the fuck did you have to post this in my thread

Because he's a leftist and leftists ate always destined to fail?

what does eastern europe have to do with bolivia?

He's pretending to be stupid for negative imaginary Reddit points

I’ve been to Bolivia once. They have a really tense political system. Morales was the first indigenous president and he turned the country away from US influence in favor of Chavez’s bullshit bolivarian revolution. That worked when gas prices were rising. But we all see that didn’t pan out well.

Bolivians live in an alternate universe. For example they have an official navy despite being land locked.

You posted this intentionally, right?

>Land locked
>Navy
>+88% Pure Native America
>Only recently elected a native president

meme country

We bought a lot of gas from them and it was huge for their economy but then the new president Jewcri started to buy from chile and not them even though it was 5x cheaper

The fucking CEO of Shell Argentina is now the minister of energy and mining

Yeah as crazy as Brazil can be, Bolivia takes it to a whole other level. Ever been to El Alto? That place is fucked.

>they have an official navy despite being land locked.

They got lakes, r-right? I mean, the US has navy in the great lakes.

No we don’t send our baby to the Great Lakes. That’s a long standing agreement with Canada to not militarize the Great Lakes. Yes, Bolivia obviously has lakes and rivers. But the navy is a hold out from when they lost a war against Chile and became landlocked.

Goddamn auto correct. We don’t send our NAVY to the Great Lakes. Maybe local police forces patrol for safety but there is no militarization of the Great Lakes.

Great Lakes have ocean access.

There is a naval station on Lake Erie

They have some navy patrol on Lake Titicaca and Perú also gave them a zone on their coast

Have you never seen bait before?

t. murrica

could be a case of "american geography" tho.

Is that naval station used to patrol the Great Lakes?

a bit too obvious, but nice try, take a (you)

they supposedly need it to guard their rivers and lakes

Bolivia literally couldn't provide enough gas for the winter peak consumption. It was either pay retarded amounts of money like we do, or gas rationing. And it's twice as expensive, not 5 times

He's pretending to mistake Bolivia's flag for Lithuania's.

>Morales was the first indigenous president and he turned the country away from US
Is this bad? I mean, you're the mother of all evils. Even if Chavez was demented and full of bullshit, at least he got right his stance on you

t. FARC

I'll never defend Chavez or Evo, but the US has quite the history with its foreign policies on this continent

He overstayed his welcome. That's the thing with these revolutionary populists leaders. They stay long enough for people to be fed up with their bullshit and start seeing how corrupt they really are.
If our ex-president didn't stay for that long he wouldn't have eggs thrown at him nowadays.
There could have also been some success stories with african leaders if they hadn't stayed for too long.

I hope you are happy with all the Venezuelan refugees sitting in your living room. The farther Chavez moved away from the US the closer he got with Cuba.

T. Mamerto

they trusted an indigenous

I'm not, the thing I want the most is Venezuela to stop being shit so they stop coming here, but disliking Chavez or Evo or all other Pink Tide leaders doesn't mean I have to like the US, I'd rather both fucked off