Haters, nationalists, racists, sexists, are the new jews: the easiest to persecute minority

Haters, nationalists, racists, sexists, are the new jews: the easiest to persecute minority.

Once Hillary win the elections, haters gonna hate. White trash persecution like crazy.

>>You, Trumpf pompomfaggots, you're going to wear some nice yellow stars.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
youtube.com/watch?v=5bHimOJb-Xw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservatism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reactionary
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>His country arrests elderly men because they were "Genocidal maniacs" when they probably just pen-pushed

>once hillary win

>let the victors alone create war tribunals
>jews insert themselves as judge, jury and executioneer
>witness testimonials were never even researched but their words taken as absolute truth
>over 60 years later let private jewish foreskin-less dick firms hunt innocent soldiers down and just tell the american judges what verdict they want

>His country arrests elderly men because they were
haters.
same will happen in USA with the guns/hate speech control program.

you know that's going to happen.

yep, rightard minority is going to be persecuted, and nobody will give a shit, because they are such a small minority.

let me give you the road map:

1. Hillary wins
2. trumps call for civil war
3. if nobody wanna go to civil war among trump supporters, CIA will send false ones
4. people are killed, army is sent to repressed the insurgents
5. martial law is voted, most of the haters are now considerate as enemies of USA, and massive arrestations are made
6. torture, elimination, etc

Most of the internet haters activists are going to get jailed, most influent ones will be killed.

Get ready rightards : you are the new jews

That is the sad thing, the reality will always be ever so shadowed over by delusion and ideology. That is how the United States, despite dropping atomic weapons on civilians, fireboming japanese cities and the soviets genociding their people god knows how many times, hitler is still seem as the ultimate evil because hey, it's very easy to make a villian to shine the light away from your own errors.

People like you want me to use a proxy. Untermensch

I'm starting to think you are actually legitimate, because of just how pathetically autistic and focused your little theories are. Do you sit in your little corner hoping for the liberal equivalent of the day of the rope? You're just as funny as those cunts who go around wanting to hang faggots.

hey: learn proletarian dictature.

The most pacifist leftist become the worst tortures ever when they get finally pissed off with hater shit.

>implying anybody is voting for hillary

>Comparing your shitty fucking neo-liberal bullshit to an actual, legitimate uprising
pfftt
kys

Hillary won't win.
While bill, obama and hillary were playing golf, obama acquired the love of the people by handing out supplies for food victims in louisiana.

The reason why he got people to hate him in the first place is because he played a psychological trick on them.

Donald trump is favorited among the military and rednecks because unlike liberal fags and degenerates and hillaries voterbase which is also full of cucks, the military and rednecks can actually fight.

Because trump has the military and rednecks on his side, chances are big hillary and her supporters are actually fucked.

*trump acquired
not obama acquired

>Democrats claim to be peaceful
>Democrats claim to be compassionate
>Democrats claim to be against war
>Democrats claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic maniac killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

>Clinton shows clear, irrefutable signs of psychopathic personality disorder
>Clinton is a blood thirsty maniac in love with death
>Clinton is surrounded by literally dozens of suspicious deaths
>Clinton will bring death and bloodshed to the world

ANYONE WHO SUPPORT CLINTON IS ALSO GUILTY OF HER CRIMES. YOU HAVE INNOCENT BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS.

Fuck off Adolf.

I don't take orders from a shill.

I'm not a democrate

>I claim to be revolutionary
>I claim to be efficient
>I claim to be for civil war
>I claim that islamist are rightards that we'll send to the gulag

CTR slide thread
report,hide, and sage
CTR slide thread
report,hide, and sage
CTR slide thread
report,hide, and sage

trumpf pompomfaggots detected

That's rich coming from the country who literally gassed 6 billion kikes. Good job hans.

Are you legitimately brain-dead?
youtube.com/watch?v=5bHimOJb-Xw

It was real in my mind

Yep, that's going to be kinda like that.
And you sir, is going to jail.

sure

it going to be real:
-Gun control
-Hate speech control

get ready rightards, you are the new jews.

>get ready rightards, you are the new jews.

We'll see.

don't you see it right now? Are you a retarded?
You didn't even notice that Donald Trump was a false flag, and that is main mission is to lose the election and to call for civil war.

I don't mean "we'll see" if white conservatives are going to be persecuted; we all know that's coming. I mean we'll see if we meekly allow ourselves to be defeated. I suspect not.

>white conservatives are going to be persecuted
No, white conservative will not be persecuted.
We're speaking about the reactionaries, the haters, trumpf pompomfaggots.

White conservative will support the rightards persecution, cause they love their Grand Old Party, and they are mad against the trumpfaggots.

FYI:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservatism

is different from:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reactionary

>No, white conservative will not be persecuted.
>We're speaking about the reactionaries, the haters

The people now being called "haters", "racists", "bigots", "far-right fringe" etc. are just the mainstream conservatives of yesteryear -- but the political and media establishment (including the supposedly "conservative" establishment) has shifted so far to the radical left in the past few decades that perfectly sensible opinions are now regarded as fanatical and dangerous. It sounds as if you've succumbed to this brainwashing as well.

>just the mainstream conservatives of yesteryear
absolutely not.

Most of the mainstream conservatives are crying blood when they ear Trumpfs speaking, and when they known that because of the stupid trumpfaggots Hillary is going to win easy peasy.

They will support the rightards repression policy.

>They will support the rightards repression policy.

Keep dreaming, Hans. Maybe your bloody fantasy will actually manage to come true before you get beheaded by one of Merkel's guests.

what dream? Guns control: did you ear about it? hate speech control: did you ear about it?

What do you think that the mainstream conservative are going to do when Hillary will clean USA from the stupid Tparties? Nothing: they will love it.

Eastern block states are turning against the EU, countries are exiting the EU, soon norbert hofer will win in austria, repeating the referendum that was proven to be manipulated.

Germans are calling for a Gexit, merkel won't be able to hold the pressure long.

Even if what you said was true, the us will be alone on this.

I know a lot of non racists and conservatives who support trump. Among them military, ex military.

Nobody of them i know will vote for a crooked bitch who engaged in illegal arms trade and got american personnel killed in an embassy.

Maybe he is a plant, maybe he isn't, but what he is, we'll see when all cards are on the table.
You only see if you're at the wrong side of history when you're at the wrong side of the oven.

>Guns control: did you ear about it? hate speech control: did you ear about it?

I think you mean "hear". There are more guns than people in the US; control is impossible. As for arresting people for their opinions, the authorities won't get very far with that without provoking massive resistance.

To make it more clear: if the mainstream conservatives let Hillary persecute the Trumpfaggots, they will be able to choose a decent candidate for next american election, and they'll even can win a presidential election (will be the first time after 15 years of democrat leadership).

This will be explained very clearly to them. very clearly.

nothing is impossible my dear trumpfaggot.
just a question of violence level.

THe past never happen again.

Futur: Internet haters being jailed in the hate speech control program.

Soon Sup Forums, soon.

CTR slide thread
report,hide, and sage

you're still acting like if Donald Trumpf will win.

Donald Trump is going to lose, there is no more doubt about it. You know it.

Then, persecution of it supporters will start: everybody in USA hate you. Not only the leftist, but include in the usual GOP voters.

Hillary is going to jail you as fuck, and nobody will give a shit.

Trump pompomfagots are the new subhumans who will get persecuted

Which third world shithole did Chancellor Merkel welcome you from?

Fighting the rightards vermins of your own planet.

>Fighting the rightards vermins of your own planet.

If Hillary wins Trump will just make another reality show and profit from his run for presidency.

In Tel Aviv, Far right, fascists, racists, sexists have the power. YOU should go there, it's one of the last fascist country.

In USA: you are the minority.

good ol days

futur

>Good luck getting through my team of lawyers.

I think you don't understand the concept of persecution.

What lawyer in Guantanamo? You're a terrorist calling for civil war, no lawyer for you, and nobody will protect your ass, cause you're a minority and nobody will give a shit.

dont' miss this one:

>let me give you the road map:
>1. Hillary wins
>2. trumps call for civil war
>3. if nobody wanna go to civil war among trump supporters, CIA will send false ones
>4. people are killed, army is sent to repressed the insurgents
>5. martial law is voted, most of the haters are now considerate as enemies of USA, and massive arrestations are made
>6. torture, elimination, etc
>Most of the internet haters activists are going to get jailed, most influent ones will be killed.
>Get ready rightards : you are the new jews

Trying not to duplicate anything.

you're the weakest minority, by far.

You know, that's happening in UK too.
Now that they are outside of Europe, the UE human rights court is no more a problem.

I'll gulag you first.

It's happening, and you know it.
You are the new persecuted minority.

What happens if I bump your sage with two lumps of sugar and a little man cream of my love?

in this picture, which minority is being victim of police brutality?

you can start to print some placards: >trumpfaggots live matter

But nobody will care, cause you are the weakest minority, by far

By the way, this thread is the solution to this thread

I think you'll struggle to get police and military on-board given they are largely FUCKING WHITE MALES. So if not the apparatus of state enforcement, then who exactly is going to be gulaging me? You?

Keep going. I find you interesting.

And here I thought it was drunken trolling/shitposting. God bless 4/pol/'s freedom of speech right?

>police and military on-board given they are largely FUCKING WHITE MALES.
A lot are blacks.
The white ones are not all rightards
The conservative ones will be happy to jail the fuckers who destroyed the GOP
Most of them will do as usual: follow orders

>Keep going. I find you interesting.
Futur is always interesting

>God bless 4/pol/'s freedom of speech right?
Go doesn't exist, and will not protect you from jail. Ask to the jews: they prayed so hard.

How old are you? Your English is very broken. Most young Germans speak fluent English.

>it's a limp-wristed antifa fag from cuckmany trying to act tough on Sup Forums thread

wew

around 400 years old. I'm reptilian, and your keyboards are a pita

sorry my dear trumpfaggot, you're going to enjoy a nice far right persecution

Is your name Florian?

What are you going to do pussy faggot? Blog about it? Liberals are all pussy bitches that would get stomped if they tried to be aggressive. Come at me, br0

Phew, good thing I won't be there to save you when Jamal puts a bullet, or an axe through your face.

Ahahahaha, sure Ushi, sure. Say, are there any other 'brave revolutionaries' like you that you can't get a hold on lately? Or are others leftist garbage unable to contact their pals?

Your government makes a show of disposing ofrightwingers, but the desilusion of thinking that it won't be YOU in gulag is amusing.

>What are you going to do pussy faggot?
Like send you in jail for hate speech?

>I won't be there to save you when Jamal
Most of the Jamal you're speaking about are also part of the far right minority. We'll send them to the same jail than you, so you'll can debate about the jewish conspiracy.

>Or are others leftist garbage unable to contact their pals?
No need to contact any pals.
Oligarchy will do the dirty job for us.