>30 years old
>no husband
>no kids

wtf

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2724463/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she's my bf

30 isn't old anymore. People are having kids as late as 40 these days.

What century are you living in, grandpa? Women don't have to be married and have kids by 30

I VOLUNTEER TO GIVE HER BABIES

no wonder everybody's a fucking autist

is she, dare i say, /oneofus/?

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2724463/
confirmed for autism

Apparently she's gay

post yfw hollywood roasties start killing themselves

>mfw some dumb poorfag on the internet fantasizes about rich people offing themselves for no reason because he's a jelly faggot wageslave

>32
>no husband
>no kids

She's waiting for Kit to be available again.

all the money in the world won't save you when you hit the wall and can't have kids hehehe

Aren't we all?

they have plenty of reason to off themselves, they call their dogs their son.

this

I prefer to have a few gigolos before settling down

that's a kid in his mouth, tho

>and that's a good thing

pretty funny how some foreveralone permavirgins think that having kids is the ultimate goal in life and think they're more likely to have kids than a rich beautiful famous person. Keep fantasizing buddy! I'm sure half your shit won't get stolen and your kids will love you after the divorce!

Seems like QT got a little too much vaccine.

>I-I won't hit the wall, it's all fine everything is fine
hehe

Keep telling yourself that.

She'll get pregnant this year from unknown father and Riley will kill himself.

why would I need to? It's a simple fact.

Wall survivors are a rare breed irl tbqh.

she's FGTOW

She can have all my seeds if no one else wants to

literally made up this "wall" concept
keep being poor

>literally made up this "wall" concept
do roasties actually believe this?

he'll probably end up raising the kid

Nah, she'll come back to him and allow him to raise the kid.

You sound like a TMZ writer. You don't know shit about being a rich famous beautiful woman. Keep being poor

I was watching her being interviewed while sitting next to Kate Beckinsale, and I'm not saying that Emilia is at all unattractive, but Kate at 40+ was the hottest woman in the room by far.

I'm actually getting pretty tired of posters like you pretending and feigning outrage, you're ruining the value of (You)'s

The chances to have a fucked up kid increase tremendously.

The wall doesn't apply to me, and it's been around for a while user. I used to think it was bullshit too though.

autism has increased among the population. guess why.

>The wall doesn't apply to me

I mean men. It doesn't apply to men.

I'm tired of posters like you obsessing about celebrities and fantasizing about them killing themselves because they live a life that doesn't fit your neonazi agenda.

Would you seriously marry Seth MacFarlane? I wouldn't if I were her.

Im convinced that we are fucking up our species doing this... Everyone I have ever known who had teen parents has been in excellent health(physically)

i really doubt you find it enjoyable to pretend to be some facebook slut, it's boring for everyone involved

this shall be my last reply

>pretty funny how some foreveralone permavirgins think that having kids is the ultimate goal in life and think they're more likely to have kids than a rich beautiful famous person.
rich and hot yeah. now imagine chances you have honey bun lmao.

Seth seems like a genuinely good guy, which is probably hard to find in Pedowood.

Western society doesn't really give the vast majority younger people a chance to be financially well off and have a family at the same time.

Yeah, I can see him getting a little tiresome but overall he'd be a cool dude.

>I'm just going to make some posts telling a rich beautiful celebrity to kill themselves because they don't have children and expect no one to comment back about how I'm a powerless delusional permavirgin retard hiding behind anonymity
>I literally cannot so I'm going to leave the thread after getting btfo for all time

Yep, preggers by years end, her body craves fertile sperm like a vampire

She fell for the condoum meme

I wonder who broke up with who