Why are populations with Turan background so much more nationalist...

Why are populations with Turan background so much more nationalist? Are Indo-Europeans just interested in destroying other nations?

Other urls found in this thread:

rollintl.com/roll/_images/gr1900us.gif
ancient.eu/Franks/
yle.fi/uutiset/henriksson_government_making_finland_unappealing_as_possible/9061984
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there's nothing here worth defending lmao

last time europeans fought for their country we dragged the entire world into chaos

That is in weird order

I always wondered why we're so high

also some disclaimers

- it depends how old the people were that you asked: kids are more likely to say yes, old people more likely to say no (imho)
- depends on the gender. males more likely to say yes, women more likely to say no (imho)
- depends how you frame the question. some might understand it more as "struggle" or "suffer hardship", or "work in a factory". not necessarily war times or front line "fighting" (imho)
- it depends how many people you asked ofc. asking 1000 people in your local town doesn't represent the country
- it depends if the country perceives a thread. for example turks-kurds. greeks-turks. russians-everyone. etc. since finland is not in NATO, they feel more of a threat than say germany
- lastly you're not taking the military into account. obv they will fight

this is what 70 years of jewish indoctrination does

What does "your country" mean here? Would I fight for jews alongside a ragtag army of Pakis? Hell no.

most of these are realistic wars, where it's about survival, etc.
and those with low are the once doing the invading

Gotta be a coincidence that Japan and Germany would never fight for their nation. Cant possibly have anything to do with a brainwashed population, right?

You two are too busy trying subjugate everyone one else in your continents that we had to make you pussies

Norway 87.6 - more than Finland
I knew it

it can only go up for japan
- soon a new emperor
- military no longer forbidden in the constitution
- china claiming all the things

And it keeps going on

Comfy happy good life , why go waste it dying for others. I mean if you had 2 cars , 2 house(vacation home/ your family home) and enjoying your starbucks you don't really want to die and throw that away would you?
Western socities became rich and people too comfortable.
Hard shitty indotrinated life , makes you wanna fill up on that maslow base pyramide so when you are promised stuff and maybe even to rape.
But when your life is shit , you don't care if you have to risk your life for some shit.

Why do those countries have high willingless to fight?

1. They've been indotrinate from birth to go kill the non-believer
2. They live in shit countries as their culture does not promote the individual which means people do not strive as hard to become better
3.They have slave mentalliy , their whole religion is based on "servititute" and if you don't you die.
After 1400 year of bascily selective reprodution meant that they are more willing to go akbar for a greater cause, and also most of the area is rather poor.

Look at the german people ,their culture was build upon making the individual great and productive and working togheter .if you were useless you would have been exiled by the comunity.

Take the Japanese , a nation build on discipline... yeah samurai were gay and fucked their masters big whoop , but comunities were build on the development of the individual.

That beeing said these cultures are the most advanced because they selected the best of the best of them. The US economy was build upon german imigrants since the 1600 to the 1800 and even in 1900 german imingrated to the north part of the US were you have michigan areas.

rollintl.com/roll/_images/gr1900us.gif

While the middle easterns have be stucked in the same mentallity of tribal warfare and created a place were only those people that "serve mindless" get to live

Tjhey are also germanic
ancient.eu/Franks/

Do I want to defend letting thousands of immigrants in? No.
Do I want to defend the alliance with NATO and the constant aggression with Russia? No.
Do I want to fight alongside Israeli, Swedish, German, Canadian or American soldiers? No.
Do I want Israeli, Swedish, German, Canadian or American generals giving me orders? No.
Do I want to defend the Jew? Hell no.

Do Finnish women want Turkish man because they can sense the aura of brothers?

>romanian
>2 cars, a vacation home
you wish my gypsy friend

The two biggest mongrels of the Turan race just makes you more mongrel

Indonesia and China are probably the only two countries i can realistically see us going to war with.

why fight for some old men? But if Turkey attacks Greece more than 90% will fight, due to butthurt hatred from back the ages, and partially due t mandatory conscription.What about you Sup Forums ? Do you have mandatory consc?

Look what we got here.

Who are the real cucks?

>Finnish Men with Estonian brides
>Multicultural

What the fuck is going on? Way to pad the stats.

I assume in this case "multicultural" means anyone with foreign background
In reality it's more multicultural for Eastern Finn(real Finns, non-European genetics) to breed with Western Finn(mixed Swedes, Indo-European genetics) than Eastern Finn + Estonian

By the way, it's not the real Finns who wanted mass migration here. It's the Fennoswedes and their party. Even today it's them, but these days we refuse to listen to a minority that still tries to be relevant and control us.

yle.fi/uutiset/henriksson_government_making_finland_unappealing_as_possible/9061984

>Sweden higher than Poland
Yes, this is totally legit, other country invading us is literally the only time we are working together