Why don't white people just breed more if they care about their race so much?

Why don't white people just breed more if they care about their race so much?

It's not forbidden to have children with a white women, and the government isn't interfering with anything like that.

There's no white genocide.

So why are most white guys I see nowadays in their 30s doing nothing but using escapism to cope with their shitty lives or breeding with some gook woman from some SE Asian shithole?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CY2fEPSh9Y8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because not enough white people are aware of the data and/or they don't care because they are too caught up with their hedonistic self-serving pursuits to care about society as a whole

>Why don't white people just breed more if they care about their race so much?
The problem is they don't care.

Also, having kids is not economically viable. Housing is way too expensive and if you work 9-5 in addition to raising kids you essentially have no life beyond work and kid raising.

jew flooded our lands with browns and yellows so we can't afford a house let alone children

You can't force women to breed with you. Most of them prefer to pursue a career or fuck niggers.

>the government isn't interfering with anything like that.

False, government is literally interfering with everything like that. What is robbing you to pay for shitskins and jew wars, "affirmative action" to not hire you, so that you can't afford kids for 100, Alex.

SHART IN MART

There is a "white genocide", wages too low and cost of living too high, we are no boomers, only muslims and niggers breed because they live like animals with poor standards.

Because people, at least of the civilized kind with some foresight, want to start a family with loving, decent partners and be sure they'll be able to take care of their kids properly - a thing than certain social groups in many parts of the world (and let's be honest, many of them composed of non-whites) have little of a regard for.

It's progressively harder to find a loyal partner willing to stick with you. Treating sex like just some inconsequential fun is actually slowly being not just tolerated as one's own choice (as I'd argue should be) but actually propagated as expression of values such as freedom (slut walks etc - a thing I wouldn't condone personally). Such way of being is in turn propagated mostly in white society, while in many asian and black countries sticking together and building a family is considered a sign of status, adherence to the tenets of followed religion or just tradition.

One of the biggest foundations for stability and thus family is marriage. But it becomes progressively meaningless and even harmful for guys with how women are coddled, made protected class and how often marriage becomes an arrangement where the man supports the family and the woman, if tired drops it and then takes half his money. Sure, in modern society it's equality that's encuraged but most women still on one hand will rather expect a partner to support them while at the same time themselves supporting slut walks.

In short, yes, white race has currently a big problem. However, not all of it is due to some other races, but due to the shit we put ourselves into - namely uncertain prospects for the future we notice and sluts of all kinds.

What made you think white people care about their race? Isn't that the big problem in the first place.

You don't seem to get it. People who talk about "white genocide" are anime watching losers who make up excuses why they can't find a gf.

Because my career is way more important.

breeding children to just leave them or not take care of them until they can go on their own...
For subhuman only.

Discuzting bait ../.. Fuck you

this, basically

same reason zebra mussels are replacing native mussels around the world as an invasive species

white people could easily just breed without rhyme or reason like others do, but that would completely fuck our societies up and we would basically become africans

Pic unrelated

There are 7 billion people in the world. The world would infinitely be better off if this number went down to 1 billion.

The question you should ask is why do other races keep procreating?

The answer is because they are retarded who don't understand that high populations are detrimental to the well being of individuals.

The werdist part is when when they try to convince themselves that Asians are the new white like there children aren't going to end up looking like deformed aliens

holy shit they all look the same

why do the more intelligent peoples (whites, asians) seem to have the least kids?

its weird how intelligence almost seems to be an evolutionary disadvantage.

Is this economy? You must be joking

This. Bascally they act like niggers when they get a Becky.

They are taxing us to send the resources to third worlders

Ergo our reproduction is limited and their reproduction is subsidized

brainwashing into ithinking race doesn't matter

brainwashed into thinking white genes are the most racist and violent and that black are angels waiting to be lifted up out of oppression

No one talks about it enough, and even if we did they are brainwashed into thinking it doesn't matter. "LOL why does it matter? One race the human race"

I would, but white girls are all either sluts or schizos.

I tried and I had to quit relationships because the woman didn't want kids until she has a career at mid 30.

Have you considered that capitalism was a mistake?

Because making Europe into China or India isn't desirable, shitskin

Your countries are garbage because of overpopulation and no respect for human life
The world doesn't need more people, it needs less subhumans

>we actually gave women the right to vote
>our society fell apart from there

WHAT WERE WE THINKING ANONS?

WTFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!

Because most whites aren't animals and we actually think about things like "can I afford this child and provide it with a good life without having to life off welfare" before we procreate. The whole "personal responsibility" thing is a gift and a curse, though the niggers and Muslims will never know it.

Capitalism is cause and effect. Unless you'd prefer us to resurrect levin and the gang to wash away our ebil capitalism with cummunisum.

because that is literally not how a high-trust high-investment society function
it never has been
white people has always had relatively few children and invested a lot in to those children because european winters do not make room for excess mouths to feed
shitskins have had a lot of kids and not invested anything in particular in to them because if they get hungry they can just go eat some fruit that grows all year
this is also why white societies are generally more advanced and why white people have higher time preference
and it functioned perfectly well until we started importing shitskins

omg germany get your facts ouf it this board! whites are oppressed and they put stuff in water to make us less horny, the wyte genocide is real. wake up1!!

Since the average nigger has an IQ below 70, they don't understand much of anything

It's not the voting that was bad idea. Actual equality where it's the merit of individual that matters is very much good, no matter their race of gender. The problem is, it's not that modern "equality" movements like feminists or BLM go for. They do not care about merit, they want privileges just for association with some group or ideology - ironic given their claims of fighting against privilege of the white race. At the same time they vehemently defend their access to privileges they already acquired, even if logically they would have to be cancelled for things to be just. Balance in all things.

I have six kids and they're all provided for get off my back OP.

Whites are adapted to cold climates, meaning their ancestors only survived if they were future-thinking and they had the foresight to plan for winter.

So whites don't have children unless they can provide for them, and generally they can't because of the economy.

Lenin was an awful economist though.

Well said, bro.
There is nothing in this world as childish and irresponsible and emotional as the (adult) male negro and muslim.
This is why women are attracted to them. Women are biologically attracted to childlike traits. Women also find them easy to munipulate and control.

I agree, it was given far too soon. Heres my perceptive.

The mind of the woman was literally less evolved and complex like the mans. This is because all their lives in evolution women held the submissive possition. You see in the natural world how drastically different a gender of a species can be(football fish, Hyenas, ect) based on the way they adapted to the roles they were playing. Humans evolved with a patriarchy. Men led the tribes since before civilization.

The woman didn't contribute philosophically, instrumentally, or physically like the men did. They evolved emotions and characteristics to suit their environment for child rearing. VERY emotionally driven compared to logically driven man.

They were simply too preoccupied with child rearing to contribute the way man did and thus fell behind them.

Interestingly enough, they could have easily caught up when the 19th century rolled in and made their jobs far more easier. We didn't let them grow in this new more flexible environment as a whole, and prematurely gave them responsibilities they weren't able to understand or comprehend consequences for because they lacked the foresight and experience the men had.

Communism is tried and failed every time user.
It doesn't do anything but make everyone poor and miserable

Society needs classes.

how the fuck i start to breed while I cant afford taxes ? It's like you have to pay 1100 zł per month for sake of having business + Taxes, electricity bills which are highest in europe, also gas expensive as fuck + minimum wage for worker I can't afford + you earn less on your job than goverment does.

Fuck this life, I want capitalism back reeee

forgot to mention that minimum wage is about 1500 to hand, 2200 cost for employer. VAT Tax on products is 23%. and gas costs 4,50zl/L

Because white people actually value life, parents don't just make 8 children, not thinking will they be able to afford comfortable life for these kids.
On other hand, niggers don't even think about it, poor couples just fuck like there is no tomorrow, guy is cumming inside every time because muh dick, not caring what kind of life will that kid have.
So you end up with single mother on welfare, with 8 kids. That should be illegal and they should be jailed for that.
And sandniggers on middle east do same thing, but because of wars and islam, human life has no value, so parents make 8 children hoping atleast 3 will survive to live out their lives.

Well if you saw the white women in Murica, most of them are lardasses with a HUGE sense of entitlement.

Your average Murican woman is a real boner killer.

because gdp in western countries is not growing anymore so more population just shits up the fuck more

Ever since the baby boom our global elite and world governments have been against raising the population more than anything else.

I guarantee you the Chinese and Indians are going to be facing the worst century soon.

>is actually slowly being not just tolerated as one's own choice (as I'd argue should be) but actually propagated as expression of values such as freedom
slipper slope is real and the only solution has always been a benevolent dictatorship

But that doesn't make sense, the living standards are higher than hundreds of years ago. I hear this argument all the time, whites are superior because they have to coddle their kids, that's why they don't reproduce. But is it really because of foresight, I think it's more a lack of foresight, short term gain, careerism, self indulgence, lack of family values. It's the same shit Augustus lamented about in the Roman Empire, why the Romans don't reproduce while being at the top of the world.

Cause white girls suck black dick and make mixed babies, only white boy's care about preserving their race

Slippery slope is real, but dictatorship also suffers from it - and whenever that solution was attempted, usually it came with its own shit. Balance is required and the strictness should be progressively greater the further from the balance one is going - so rights and freedoms are granted but abusing them results in them being severely limited for that individual.

The problem is that where balance is is subjective - and while I would have it at certain point, someone else could think it's more fair and balacned to put it elsewhere.

>and the government isn't interfering with anything like that
>lives in germany

hahaha what a fucking idiot. Let me give an explain for your small brain why you're so fucking wrong.

Try breeding any pet species in captivity with an environment that is actively hostile and see how it goes for you. Skip feeding them every so often, keep the temperature wrong, forget to refill water, every once in awhile go in there and hit them hard. I'm sure it will work out just fine for you.

>why aren't these things just having more babies if they don't want to die out

I wish your country was relevant enough for me to respond with a counter-meme. Sadly, it is not.

>quick blame white men again!
Yeah, not seeing a reason to come back.

gook waifu superior waifu

Quality vice quantity.

>Quality vice quantity.
Yeah, right, that's how the whites conquered the world, with single sons from single mothers. Quality at its finest.

i have one child.. and when i finish my degree and make more money ill start having my woman give me more.. shes ready.. understands white genocide. but how can it ever be enough?

im fairly attractive. feel i have top tier genes. wish it was like sparta where i could just have hundreds of kids with different top tier women and have faith theyd be raised well. but.. i just have the one that i put all my knowledge into.

figure whites are still better with k selection right now

Raising children correctly is expensive.

If you just want to have a bunch of kids and abandon them to become criminals and bumbs, that would be easy.

This.

And the woman in the relationship can, at any time, and frequently, suddenly decide that's how the kids will be raised and you also get no input in the matter.

The more important question is, how is he taking that picture?

>if you work 9-5
Aren't whiteys the smartest race? Why would a smart man work 9-5 when he can earn ten times as much with half the work?

youtube.com/watch?v=CY2fEPSh9Y8

>If I have children I might not afford to go on a vacation every other week

White people fucking suck. I want at least 4 kids and a family oriented life, and almost no whites want that so I'm honestly considering converting to Islam and looking to marry one of these "Syrian refugees" or something. If not that then some mail order Hispanic

Too many women drank the purple Koolaid of feminism. Too many man-children playing pokemon and fucking their anime pillows. Leftist culture has fucked their brains pretty hard.

I tried, no girl under 35 wants to settle down and have kids, and by the time they are that age no one wants to fuck them.

>1 post by this ID

We in the West have been the victims of social engineering since the 1960's. Once they got the negative population bandwagon rolling, they apparently forgot where the brakes were.