/sug/ - Steven Universe General

Mr Frowny is best character edition

Last Thread: >Future Boy Zoltron:
Download: mega.nz/#F!aFVwTBxB!GKeouMwlFlHUwTAGix6R-w

>NEXT EPISODE (airs Thursday):
Last One Out of Beach City (September 8th, 2016)
TBA (September 15th, 2016)

EPISODES:
>Episode downloads
720p (plus comics and soundtracks): mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
1080p (fixed): mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt: sug.rocks/dl.html
>Weekly airing schedule (click to the right of the logo, times in EST)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

HERE BE SPOILERS:
(Don't be a clod, mark and hide your spoilers accordingly!)
>2 minute clips and screenshots from CN's server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot
sug.rocks/leaks.html

OFFICIAL SITES:
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

MISCELLANEOUS:
>SDCC SU Panel
mega.nz/#!YYhkEaZZ!-mydwVkQAbQyx0CsH7yp34pG6MquXMPkNbkFbPuXzlU
>SDCC Zuke's SU Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8
>Show Soundtrack
mega.nz/#F!M4tE3YLb!9oBoy3l9CtQ3VK9F2bHlUA
>Attack the Light (mobile game) Soundtrack
mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/sug/

Other urls found in this thread:

tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/steven-universe/upcoming-episodes/EP01616432?newEps&aid=zap2it
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

most relatable character on the show

The other night, dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
When I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head, and I cried.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You’ll never know, dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away.

>Lapis was personally a member of Blue Diamond's royal court
>She was sent to Earth to spy on the Crystal Gems, but got poofed and trapped by them
>She was then questioned by Homeworld who thought she turned sides
>She was abandoned on Earth, where the Crystal Gems eventually decided that with her capabilities and mind it would be best to leave her trapped
>Steven foolishly let her out and she tried to return to Homeworld, not caring how many people she killed in the process
>Steven healed her so that she could go home, and she turned on the gems again and told Homeworld everything
>Upon her return to Earth she fuses with a Quartz soldier and traps her at the bottom of the ocean, hoping to forever, torturing her because she's fallen in love with suffering and taking everything out on her
Lapis would be a really cool and sympathetic villain if Rebecca didn't want her to be a precious little "Dindu nuffin" princess flower.

Imagine Lapis with a penis

Here we go.

I saw people saying that the Voltron episode was WORST than Sadie's Song.

Is it true?

i'm imagining it
now what?

>mfw The Last One Out of Beach City is a townie episode

Lapis is a spoiled abusive cunt and if you like her the only explanation is you're putting off sadness from when you got rejected by the popular girls in high school

They were both average episodes. No lore, just townie shenanigans.

We're back, baby!

>mfw it's about Pearl becoming a rock star

>the voltron episode
kek

>People come into these threads just to talk about how they're in love with Lapis
Can we move these people to /trash/ or at least /r9k/?
Seeing people that pathetic makes me uncomfortable

Sure thing peri-poster!

Nah, Sadie's Song had a terrible situation for a character they didn't even fix all the way.
Future Boy just based it's entire episode around a character they literally put on a bus at the end.

Both are just massive let downs.

Is that Paul McCartney?

No, it's not a bad episode. It's just filler crap
>inb4 you just don't GET this show
If the episode never happened no one, anywhere would complain. We didn't need this episode and it could have happened at any point in the entire series or not at all and nothing would be different. It's filler by the literal definition.

zoltron was a good episode lorefags are in denial

Peri is a fun character at least.

What the fuck is up wit her arm.
Don't tell me that's a result of impatient motherfuckers not waiting for logoless.

Nigga Jasper is my waifu, I just hate Lapis fags
They're as bad or worse than the guy who came in here to post Opal. You know, Opal. The gem who had three lines

but why was it good?

Sadie's song at least had the focus on a character I care about and whos done stuff in previous episodes, a lot of stuff. You know who Zoltron had? Mr.Smiley. You know who I don't give a shit about? Mr.Smiley. I don't care and he had a gay romance/comedy routine isn't going to make me care

Sushi in Jersey?

Post yfw Gem Harvest is about a boardie teaching the gems how to farm

>hating on Opal fags
Come on man they have a rough life let them have their moment. Jasper would respect them honoring the waifu they're never going to see again

>Jasper respecting a filthy fusionfucker
Bullshit

Most cancerous posters
Lapidotfags >= Lapisfags > POWER GAP >Jasperfags > Pearlfags > Jaspearlfags >>>>Peridotfags

Jasper used to hate fusion because it was impure, now she hates it because no one wants to fuse with her.

I am not sure if this is what you think should have happened, or what you think did happen with Lapis
If its the latter, you should perhaps consider that you are in the wrong for wanting Lapis to be a villain

also I dont see how Rebecca treats her as someone who didnt do any wrong. AaS pretty much acknowledged it

>peridot posters not in the same tier as Lapis posters

Lolokay nice try perifag

i'm so glad i'm not the only one that noticed that resemblance

Nigga I haven't see Peridot or Pearl spam in ages.

Did anyone ever upload the "Live from Beach City!" Book?

Lapidot is a result of Perifags trying to find a satisfactory end for their waifu.

Alright so I've only frequented /sug/ for a couple months, were Peridotfags ever bad? I don't think she's been very interesting since S2 but I never really see anybody post pathetic "I want to marry my sunshine and the perfect woman that is Peridot" shit here. Hell, I see more blue pearl stuff than Peridot.

Faggots fawning over it because the conversation between Frowney and Smiley makes them sound like a former gay couple.

So.... were Mr. Smiley and Mr. Frowney gay?

it make a situation where the happy go attitude of steven wasnt enougth to fix the problem and reminds him he couldnt help everyone. showing him to embrace reality instead of trying to cheer everyone up to fix the problem.

What about the "Poel" guy?

Did you turn the episode off five minutes in? Steven did solve the problem.

>sheet music
I need it. Better be comprehensive.

>literally comparing a single, start of a thread post to character fags burning through the image limit because xd wiafu

>one guy among hundreds of Lapis pics

Jesus, no they weren't, they were just guys that would work together in an act. Even their names make reference to that. The episode was just to show that opposites attract and that friends stick together and should take care of one another.

It was really unclear.

She hates it because everytime she has to fight someone they just fuse and fuck her up, and when she tries to fuse to even the odds she gets completely fucked up for wanting to have a fair fight.

There should be a /sug/ and a /Lapis/
Lapis fags can come if she was in an episode or something but most guys I know talk about their wife less than these pathetic faggots talk about Lapis.

steven solves the problem after he realizes he cant fix it just as he did with everybody else did the episode main conflict blew pver your head?

That's every single townie episode dude.

all homeworld gemfags are terrible, the ranking is just a matter of which one was the last to make an appearance on the show

Where the hell is next weeks new Thursday promo?

Zap2it changed their shit to Last One Out of Beach City, but CN's site has yet to show it (only goes up to the morning of the 8th currently).
I want some hard confirmation we're still on.

It's a shame her rage and backstory prevents her from being a good teammate otherwise maybe she'd be able to fuse with others more often.

Lapis is cute and all, but personalitywise she is shit.

>people getting mad at a slice of life episode when the entire premise of the show is about slices of Steven's life

I'm not gonna say you people are all stupid.

Out loud.

I got this off the amazon page but I want the whole book!
also I just picked up ukulele last year and never learned how to read sheet music so i want to give it a try.

Misseps is our hard confirmation and they have never been wrong before compared to shit2it and CN who literally put us on a backwashed 5 season plan for literally no reason.

All evil gems are dindunuffin

Hopefully you realize how ironic your image has made you since we could have really used this episode to prepare for invading or bracing for another homeworld gem.

Only Peridot gets an excuse. Jasper and Lapis are treated as if they dindu nuffin all the time.

There is saddnes in Sup Forums's future alright.

We're not mad we're just disappointed. This episode was awkward and poorly paced. I love slice of life but this was kinda bad.

September 15th is Onion Gang.

tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/steven-universe/upcoming-episodes/EP01616432?newEps&aid=zap2it

It will be like Teen Titans finale "things change"

I've decided to keep count of how often certain characters or the townies have major focus on each episode. Previous season counts may be off by an episode or two.

>Garnet (ones that count also as Ruby & Sapphire episodes in parenthesis):
5(1) 8(2) 1(1) 1(1) = 15(5)
>Amethyst:
5 4 5 0 = 14
>Pearl:
7 5 1 0 = 13
>Lapis:
3 1 4 0 = 8
>Peridot:
2 7 5 1 = 15
>Jasper:
2 1 4 0 = 7
>Greg:
6 3 2 0 = 11
>Connie:
6 5 2 1 = 14
>Townie (ones where gems other than Steven have a role in parenthesis):
11(6) 6(5) 6(2) 2(2) = 25(15)

Yeah, I'm counting this townie episode as having another gem play a role, considering Garnet just fucking inserted herself into the middle of shit for a moment before disappearing. Short, but it counts.

>Steven universe is praised for being an original series that doesn't follow standard formulas
>People still stick up for townie episodes

Fuck, forgot to clarify, the numbers are by season, with the total at the end.

>Garnets future vision is literally plot armor
Stay fancy, Suggarosis.

>Doesnt follow standard formulas
how so? The same could be said for that satanic dog cartoon.

Aren't season 1 episodes pretty much Garnet, Pearl and Amethyst being in focus in almost every episode?

>Peridotfags that low
Ranking created by either a total newfag or a peridotfag confirmed

Wow 4 seasons in and you are just realizing this?

Also if it's not out right mentioned in a episode it doesn't exist, this has been fact for 4 seasons and it's really apparent when Garnet should have been using Future Vision but isn't.

>were Peridotfags ever bad?
Yes. You're so new you have absolutely no idea. They were like current Lapisfags and Jasperfags and Jaspearlfags combined into one mass of raving waifufags. Ditto for Pearlfags back in their prime.

You haven't seen shit if you've only been here for a couple of months.

So, no new episode next week? Or are we still getting Last One Out of Beach City, while Gem Harvest is being pushed back?

They're still bad. I think they're only quiet because their waifu has been out of focus, but then again so is Lapis so I'd say Lapisfags are way more cancerous.

As one of those Peridot Fags, I can confirm. Shitposting Peri was a lot of fun during the Peredemption.

>Onion Gang
Kek I actually though it was some fake title, but it turns out to be legit. Fuck Onion is truly on his way to become some mafioso

Also they keep make us wait longer for Gem Harvest...

Dude I was really getting into the episode
>random people being happy with answers
>sad man sads the place up
>steven gets juice with future vision
>sad man and carnival man become happy
AT this point I hyped for whatever shit that Steven was going fix/break next, would we see onion being hauled off in the background? would we see a happy Lars and Sadie with a second question, WOULD WE SEE A HINT OF HOMEWORLD COMING FOR ROUND 2? WOULD WE FIND OUT WHAT GARNET WAS PLANNING FOR DINNER?

AND THEN BOOM
THE END

NIGGA WHAT?
I SAY NIGGA WHAT?
THAT IS NOT HOW YOU END A GODDAMN EPISODE OF ANYTHING !

Reminder that bullying Becky is illegal in this general, only kindness and love is allowed.

I hope Becky has a great day today, and I hope you do too user.

I think it's time to kill yourself senpai

I fear for the day Jasper and Pearl appear in the same shot together. I can already sense the next Lapidot faggotry.

I don't get this meme.
No one dislikes Becky here, even if we think she has dumb ideas sometime. We only dislike Zuke because she wouldn't stop whining about meanies on Twitter

Buncha slack jawed faggots who didn't like FBZ in this thread.

It's just one guy. He'll get bored eventually

Fuck off I'm to busy trying to get fit and health to die.

When I grind my ass down to 100Kg's I'm stream my death by Kangaroo until then eat shit.

I think people only say that /sug/ is mean to becky because MAH 4CHANZ ELLETE INTERNET BULLY CLUB MEMES

>Jasper hears we're getting all townie episodes until the hiatus

Not more than a day ago everyone was making up conspiracy theories about her having a miscarriage. There was art.

THAT WAS A BAD MEME

Remove 40 meme point from your account
Future meme points income to your account has been halved for the next 2 hours

xhe craves the man pole

People have been making rumors about her having a miscarriage and mother having cancer. Those rumors were created with the intent to bully her and I will not allow Becky to be bullied.

WTF
I know /sug/ can go crazy sometimes but wtf (not even memeing here)

But she really did have a miscarriage though, there was reasonable proof that I could believe

why are you posting Green Baby?

Yeah. Late night /sug/, it's either comfy or... that.

Lappy makes me happy

Still though, you don't joke about that shit and draw art. Even if that is true
Has Sugar reacted at all
I'm an ausfag, so Early /sug/ is my late night /sug/