He`s back

He`s back

Cool beans user.
I was just expecting responses to the OP doodle. I was gonna go Hope Corgi myself.

this guy seems like a real dirtbag

He probably doesn't masturbate enough.

No that's definitely the problem.

Fuck off Tumblrnigger

Depression isn't real

Why is every single comic by this guy the same?

>oh no I have feelings!
>real life is too hard!

Honestly user, that's like what 99 percent of the posts on this board are whenever people talk about their personal life

he just figured out a formula that guarantees him thousands of reblogs and likes for his shitty 'so relateable' comics

ironically he also made a comic whining about how people don't care about 'original' ideas and always just go for fanart of popular things. like no shit dumbass.

Is this about right?

>this board
>this site
>this internet

if there's anything that Childish Gambino's 2013 LP 'Because the Internet' taught me is that the internet and the digital age truly is a breeding ground for self-pity as a habit and I hope that this PHAROS project is just as profound.

Masturbating makes some people feel deep internal hatred and shame.

Because shitloads of people struggle with those very sentiments and making comics about that gets you tens of thousands of notes

obviously they are doing it wrong and they pic shitty waifus

No, you have to spread it out over 6 reparate panels.

do you think he does it for reblogs and likes?

He might he seems like he's addicted to that sort of culture.

Validation is a powerful drug. Even if it's empty validation by internet sycophants.

He's probably unaware that he's hit jackpot, considering he also makes comics complaining about how artists are never recognized unless they do what's popular.

I smirked but it was not the most smirkingly smirk I could have smirked. That being said dude probably needs to masturbate more.

Are we being raid by redditors?

Why the fucking hell should I care about this guy's comics?

most of Sup Forums seems to care

Don't wanna see this guy kill himself but kinda do because it'd be cute?

>most of Sup Forums
>12 posters counting with me
Fucking kek.

Also why you care? Are you from reddit?

>Tumblr-based comic
>Somehow represents Reddit

Boogeymanfags are the worst

>Are you from reddit?

No, I don't really go there except when I am looking up bugs for video games

Diagnosis:

>waifus
>pot
>Ween
>masturbation

For what I know, people said that this comic was popular on reddit, until it turned agaisnt the guy, and now I see these threads here, when most people just feel apathy about it.

and for some people it makes them feel really good

Psychicpebbles talked shit about this artist in a stream once.

I hope it gets brought up in the final Sleepycast episodes.

>Psychicpebbles talked shit about this artist in a stream once.

How long ago was that?

Not too long ago. It was during one of the streams that he did to raise money for his Cali trip.

i doubt pp gives THAT much of a fuck about owlturd

WHAT DOES THE SAW REPRESENT

Is this guy the Zac Gorman of Sup Forums?

why'd people turn against it?

suicide

all you can do it shit on everything else,try creating anything before judging someones else's work

So does this guy just hate himself and draws these comics to playfully show the fact?

Most artists that do this sort of thing greatly exaggerate their self-loathing.

excessive self loathing is much more palatable to strangers than excessive self love.

If you recognize that very few people are in a thread, why would you take the time to bother them while they do their own thing?

if this dude were not a dude they'd get way more hate

js

what'd he say?

probably more love too

I can't think of any comparisons though

Depends on how cute the girl/into social justice she is
Sup Forums creams themselves over girls who draw good and aren't into feminism

sarah's scribbles?

deals a lot with depression, is super super popular, just got a book published.

but no one hates sarahs scribbles?

I wish this guy wouldn't make "epic anxiety comix XD" for like every singe issue. I mean it's good to have one or two, but this is like this whole guy's schtick.

Because I want to know why people are obssessing over a guy that is just a tear drop on an ocean of mediocrity that is the internet. The fact that so few people here seem to care, indicate that it is just the same circlejerk trying to start shit for personal reasons or to bring here drama of other sites.

Which automatically makes you cancer, that bring the quality of the board down. Are you a newfag?

Never heard of it.

This one's alright

>This whole comic's shtick is just HAHA I HATE MY LIFE over and over again

Wow I didn't know you could make a comic that says literally the same thing in the same exact way so many times and still be popular!

it's actually all one long cry for help- he isn't even trying to be funny, he's just extremely lonely and wants someone to reach out and save him from his inevitable suicide.

but no one will. They all just laugh.

Ronnie does it better

His depression comics are shit, but his Overwatch ones aren't too bad.

Well, Habits hasn't updated in a while. So I want something to entertain me in the meantime.

Plus, it's pretty funny, especially if you imagine it's just one guy that has demons that follow him everyday while everyone else has a normal and stable life.

Just because it doesn't apply to me doesn't mean I cant enjoy it.

Keep going OP, it's funny.

No they don't. As a creative type it drives you crazy when your crappy doodles get way more popular than stuff you've spent time on.

And people will cry "How could this have happened?"

And I'll answer, "The warning signs were right in front of us. Is it really so great not having a waifu?"

I like Mercy's last panel face.

I was enjoying this thread until this stupid vidya shit came up.

>Roadhog love

Oh eat ass, Overwatch is fun

change cynicism with experience

DELETE THIS

>Are we being raid by redditors?
no, tumblr has claimed this board.

>"If you don't make comics then don't complain!!!"
I do what I want. This pessimistic, annoying trend needs to go and die in a hole.

I hate the notion of women being useless so i shit on whatever female artist who enforces the sterotype. And loser men cant conceive kids.

>playing vidya
>as an adult
I bet you think minimum wage is fun too, huh?

Eh! This one made me chuckle

Why are all the emotions male? Is the brain internalizing emotions as patriarchal too?

Haha what a fucked up thing to say.

"Hey man, you know what would be TOTALLY adorable? You killing yourself!"