Rebels Season 2 Blu-Ray/DVD
LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures - Episode 13
Han Solo #3

>Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=xmXp802sFgQ

>Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=frdj1zb9sMY

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WisE4TB36Mo
youtube.com/watch?v=g3o6nMNcRbk
youtube.com/watch?v=jRAOcRBDr-A
youtube.com/watch?v=2zghC6UgcV4
youtube.com/watch?v=W81dXUliqLc&list=PL2yW2adfehiV_nkl3qzKKKjvVATgFMYmJ&index=25
youtube.com/watch?v=yrOSuY12Rrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are there any sites I can read online? Or is DL the only valid option?

104 days until Rogue One!

Never mind, they are Mega and not 0-man seeders.

hello boyos

Not that I'm aware of. Unless you want to buy them digitally from like Amazon or Barnes & Noble.

I want to sexually abuse Luke

Just finished the "Battlefront: Twilight Company" book. Average overall, but damn, that Vader vs. rebels scene was chilling.

If only they would do something similar in Rogue One.

>The stormtroopers halted their advance long enough for Darth Vader to claim the vanguard, taking long, unhurried strides like an Imperial walker disdainful of the stings of rebel snowspeeders. He made no effort to find shelter. He held no weapon Namir could see.

>In the back of his brain, a voice told Namir that Vader wasn’t a threat—he was a bogeyman, built and dressed to intimidate instead of fight—yet the front of his mind screamed not to let the armored figure close in.

>“Concentrate fire!” Beak yelled. His voice was forceful but shaking, as if he was trying to convince himself. “Burn the shield out!”

>Vader didn’t hesitate or fall. Instead, something appeared in his hand between the pulses of crimson light and suddenly he was holding a weapon, a blade of coherent energy that danced with a twist of his wrist.

>If Vader had been protected by a force field, it appeared no longer necessary: His energy blade deflected bolts impossibly swiftly, humming and buzzing and crackling as it swept aside a storm of fire.

>Then Vader leapt forward and, in a single motion, landed before Beak and bisected the Twilight soldier with a swing of his blade. For a moment, the air smelled like burning fabric and plastic and muscle.

>Namir was aiming his rifle again when he heard Roja shout an oath. A chrome cylinder just smaller than Namir’s fist arced through the darkness toward Darth Vader: a fragmentation grenade.

>Namir barely had time to hope before Vader lifted his blade and gestured to one side. Toward Namir. Like an obedient droid, the grenade adjusted its trajectory in mid-arc. The events seemed to follow the logic of a nightmare—Vader’s capabilities seemed limited only by their horrific implications.

>If only they would do something similar in Rogue One.

They're not, if test screening rumors can be believed.

hi boyo

When will we get live-action Ahsoka

2018?
2020?
2025?
2500?
3000?
30000?

Good morning Sup Forums

>Grand Admiral Thrawn

>Not M'thraw'nuroodoopoodoo

Ruined at the outset

>17 years old
So we skipped 2 years now? Now we're about 2 years before ANH so it's likely that the 'big Rebellion mission' they keep talking about is actually the theft of the Death Star plans. Also now that we know that Rebels will go on for it's intended length (7 seasons) we're almost guaranteed to see later seasons set in the OT.

>17 years old

He'll do for now, r-right?

>7 seasons
Geez, this is going to be a bulkier show than I anticipated

>I fear nothing... all is as the force wills it!

Who else is pumped to see Donnie Yen go full IP man on the emperor's finest?

I never saw Ip Man. Though I'm interested in seeing him go all Yunchang with Mengde by his side.

youtube.com/watch?v=WisE4TB36Mo

>7 seasons
Where did you get that number from?

Do tell. Rumour away. Love a good rumour, you know.

Put it simply, Vader comes in at the end of the movie and it's dialogue stuff and no action. No idea if he kills anyone though since he doesn't exactly need to fight to do that. But yeah, he's not slaughtering Rebel scum in R1.

>>I fear nothing... all is as the force wills it!
I loved that line. It's probably one of my favorite lines in all of Star Wars now.

A pointless cameo, then. I'm not disappointed solely because that was my exact expectation.

youtube.com/watch?v=g3o6nMNcRbk

>Imperial Assault Hovertank - LEGO Star Wars - Product Animation 75152

>Thrawn
>beloved EU character known for his tactical genius and single-handedly bringing the Empire back from the brink of destruction to challenge the New Republic
>is about to get spanked by the Rebels in their absolute weakest form led by a crew of goofy, poorly voice acted children

I can't wait to see what they do to Revan

>Imperials letting you keep your alien name
>Not replace all records of your existence with your new slave name

>His name is Maul now not Darth Maul
>Even still the wook is too stubborn to move the page

Considering the original author is floating around, I doubt they'll just do away with him in Rebels

There are similar scenes in Lords of the Sith as well. Cham and Isval legit get shell shocked hearing Vader massacre a group of Cham's soldiers.

>Vader breaths into the comlink
>"I'm coming for you".
>one of the last things they hear is someone's throat being crushed

Is this going into emo-anime territory with him pushing away people that want to help because
>muh power level is too low
I hope not, I don't think I can stand an entire season with that kind of prick playing a lead role.

>I doubt they'll just do away with him in Rebels

Yeah. They will.

Are you stupid?

>weakest form led by a crew of goofy, poorly voice acted children
1/10

Are you? Why would they kill off a character that they hyped up canonizing for so long? He's going to survive at least until after Endor

>Why would they kill off a character that they hyped up canonizing for so long?

Because Filoni and Pablo are huge hacks? They've killed off old characters before.

I only wish the delivery were different.

>All... is as the Force wills it.

As opposed to

>All is... as the Force wills it.

My only real worry with Chirrut is that he does a few generic bo staff techniques without much substance and that's all we get of him because no one really watches much of his wuxia.

>They've killed off old characters before.
Yeah but they haven't killed off main villain characters that are on the same level of importance as Darth Vader for shits and giggles.

It's not the IFT but it's close enough

Give me some examples

>same level of importance as Darth Vader

You EU babbies are delusional.

What are you talking about? What characters have they killed off? I'm genuinely confused.

Is the new Aftermath book as bad as the first one?

>Yeah. They will.
Like how they did with Rex?
Like how they did with Hondo?
Like how they did with Maul?

>A pointless cameo, then. I'm not disappointed solely because that was my exact expectation.

Well, user. That's just the rumor. A test screening rumor no less. Even if it was a proven truth, the mere fact that it came from a test screening means it's subject to change. It's still very possible that me may actually see him ignite his lightsaber to kill people.

>Thrawn on the same level as Vader

Oh, I am laughin

I'm listening to it now. I think it's a step up so far, but I still struggle to enjoy any of the main cast.

It's also grading on my ears to listen to the audiobook narrator to pronounce the gender neutral pronouns that the faggot author decided to shove in

>Ezra is rising in status in the rebellion
>But the Rebels outside of his little crew will never know that he and his Heterosexual Big Brother that he often locks himself in a room with for long hours are Jedi.

Seeing ass Episodes 1-6 are all about about Goddamn Vader, I'd say no one is as important as Vader. Hell even Lucas, when asked about making anything after Jedi said "Star Wars is the story of Anakin and that's done now"

Anything added at this late stage wouild be completly disconnected from the rest of the movie, honestly they could film a brand new scene with Vader being the ultimate awesome villain and it would actually only serve to drag the film down because it obviously wouldn't belong.

You can't just slap in awesome at the last minute and hope it fits. It would be... well. It would be as unfitting as everything in the special editions.

>It's also grading on my ears to listen to the audiobook narrator to pronounce the gender neutral pronouns that the faggot author decided to shove in
Fucking christ, really?

At best I can see Vader showing up at the battle to salvage the shitshow that it had become, and from there transitions into him chasing after the plans, leading us directly into Episode 4

Enter Thrawn preview has some new footage:
youtube.com/watch?v=jRAOcRBDr-A

Oh! It's magic stick man! The tides have turned!

>destruction
>destruction
>destruction
>destruction
>destruction

It's only for one interlude, but yes

That blows I was hoping we'd have Vader slaughter the cast just as we get a glimmer of hope that they could make it out alive and have the hope litteray be slashed by a red light saber

>flashflashflashflashflashflash

>Anything added at this late stage
>You can't just slap in awesome at the last minute and hope it fits.

The testscreen rumors have been around since late spring. This shit is very old news. And reeshoots happened a couple months ago. From when those testscreen rumors happened, they had plenty of time to add Vader shit during the reeshoots. It wouldn't at all be last minute.

> It would be as unfitting as everything in the special editions.

Except everything did fit. With the exception of the 'Nooo' they added before Vader threw Sidious down the elevator shaft.

Yub-nub a shit.

Is that Jedha? It would make sense given that Thrawn would need to study Jedi culture to understand Kanan and Ezra.

>With the exception of the 'Nooo' they added before Vader threw Sidious down the elevator shaft.

It was "No. NO!" And it fits fine.

>At best I can see Vader showing up at the battle to salvage the shitshow that it had become, and from there transitions into him chasing after the plans, leading us directly into Episode 4

That's more or less what I'm expecting. We know, at the least, that Krennic's motivations for the movie is to make sure that there's no excuse for Vader to show up under his watch. So, if he survives, we'll hopefully see Krennic rightfully scared to shit of Vader.

Well, given that it's just a testscreening rumor, there's still very much a possibility of an action scene with Vader.

Lothal temple?

>Except everything did fit.
yeah we needed that frog burping, or the terrible song, or the extra fifteen seconds of ESTABLISHING SHOT of Mos Esley, or poorly modeled Jabba and Boba Fett showing up for no reason or Han's neck snapping to let his entire head move tot he side and then reattaching itself.

Okay, I have a question. In this video, and in the season trailer there's a line I can't hear well.
>I will _____ the rebels apart piece by piece. They'll be the architects of their own destruction.
What word am I missing? I sounds like "coil" but that wouldn't make any sense.

pull.
he says "I will pull the rebels apart"

>Han's neck snapping to let his entire head move tot he side and then reattaching itself.

You're seriously complaining about something that you would only see when slowing down the film?

>Is that Jedha?

Looks like Lessu. Which would make sense. He is going to kick Cham's ass at one point.

>yeah we needed that frog burping

Wasn't that in the original?

Thank you.

oh you might not notice that they used the Cut and Move tool but it's just so damn awkward looking that you know that something incredibly lazy happened.

>Yub-nub a shit.
You a shit

It was. At least in RotJ

Don't seem to recall any burping frogs in any of the other ones

>yeah we needed that frog burping,
The thing outside Jabba's palace? That thing burped in the original version.

> or the terrible song
The one Sy Snootles and the honey comb monster sings? The original wasn't any better.

>or the extra fifteen seconds of ESTABLISHING SHOT of Mos Esley
Literally nothing wrong with that.

>or poorly modeled Jabba
It wasn't great, but it wasn't terrible.

>or Han's neck snapping to let his entire head move tot he side and then reattaching itself.

I don't recall this. Which one was this in?

It was. I still got a VHS copy of the original trilogy before Lucas made his first re-release. The Frog burp was still there.

Though granted the song was terrible. Bring back the old song!
youtube.com/watch?v=2zghC6UgcV4

>You a shit

Maybe so. But Yub-nub was most certainly shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=W81dXUliqLc&list=PL2yW2adfehiV_nkl3qzKKKjvVATgFMYmJ&index=25

Superior version coming through.

It's the first attempt at the infamous 'Greedo shot first' scene. Han's head shifts (rather poorly) to the side to dodge Greedo's shot

>that frog burping,
Actually as pointless as it was the space frog is in the 1983 version, if it's the thing I'm thinking about.
I agree with your assesments though, no arguments.

Or alternatively; if you're not as blind as a space bat. It's pretty easy to see that there is something unnatural going on.

I like both songs.

No, it's the LATEST version of Greedo shooting first. The first version had his out of place CG laser bolt fire off at a right angle and miss completely.

Yub nub
Ee chob yub nub
Atomi topichi keen
G'noop dofling Oaaa

Yub-Nub always sounded like something out of Sesame Street for some reason. At the same time, Victory Celebration always felt out of place.

That said, I have a soft spot for Lapti Nek. Snit can wail a pretty mean flute.

Lapt Nek sounds like a literal remix of a relatively known 70s or 80s disco song. It's on the tip of my tongue, but I can't quite pin it.

That said, now that I've heard Lapti Nek in its entirety (it was in Battlefront II and I had no idea what the fuck I was listening to) I actually prefer Jedi Rocks. It's a little more timeless and can't be as easily dated as Lapti Nek. It's also a lot less all over the place.

Yub Nub = Victory Celebration

Lapti Nek >>> Jedi Rocks

>Victory Celebration always felt out of place.

How so? I thought it was a perfect celebration/"end of the saga" song.

Yub Nub really fails to underscore the significance of the Rebellion's victory. Even watching it on Youtube gives off a wave of secondhand embarassment and awkwardness. I can't even imagine how it must have felt like in theaters, after such a climactic battle, to have gotten... well, that. Victory Celebration washes you in the bliss you're supposed to feel.

Lapti Nek sounds more alien, and in a palace of a Crime Lord Space Slug surrounded by aliens, it fits

>At the same time, Victory Celebration always felt out of place.

It felt anything but that for me. I thought it helped portray that the biggest evil of the universe was defeated once and for all, and that alot of what the heroes fought for had been won.

Of course, we know by the time of TFA that this was only half true (I'm referring to the latter, of course). But yeah, the special edition version was very much fitting for me. It even sounded like it was made back in early 80s. Like it was part of the original score.

> I have a soft spot for Lapti Nek.

That's cool. Nothing wrong with that.

You may be thinking of the club mix
youtube.com/watch?v=yrOSuY12Rrs

I understand that, but it clashes with the overall feeling of the environment and kind of takes me out of everything. Jedi Rocks has much better sound and direction.

I can also easily sing and move to it. Lapti Nek I'd have expected to hear in the Outlander Club on Coruscant in Episode II.

That's the one.

>the Outlander Club

Don't you mean Jumbo's Clown Room?

I find the exact opposite. I would expect Jedi Rocks on Coruscant, seeing as how it has a temple full of Jedi on the planet, the singe would have a more obvious source for the song name.

You're thinking a little too in-universe citing names when we're discussing the feel of the songs themselves.

Even the feeling of it. It has the sort of jazzy tune I expect to hear in a seedy bar in the underbelly of a city.

>> or the terrible song
>The one Sy Snootles and the honey comb monster sings? The original wasn't any better.
like most changes in the special edition all it really does is pad run time, it ends up making the whole scene forty or so seconds longer, and introduces us to some of the worst CGI ILM has ever made. The only real positive to the scene is that we get the extra bit with Femi Taylor back in the Oola costume and make up and she looks even better than before (rrrowr)

>>or the extra fifteen seconds of ESTABLISHING SHOT of Mos Esley
>Literally nothing wrong with that.
It needlessly pads run time while adding nothing, not only that but it ends up being a redundant "look aliens!' shot when the whole thing leads to the Cantina which was made for "look aliens!" shots

>>or poorly modeled Jabba
>It wasn't great, but it wasn't terrible.
The worst example of CGI in the whole series. Aside from needlessly extending the movie it too is redundant and takes focus off of our main character Luke. We already had a scene of Han talking about his money problems with Jabba, we watched him kill a "man" over it. We don't need a second scene talking about the exact same stuff we just saw.