Star thread

It's Friday night on my side of the world

marco spends a lot of time in stars room, probably because its bigger, but do they ever hang out in marcos room?

9 days until next episode

Other urls found in this thread:

anomalyah.tumblr.com/post/149824903473/broken13
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She doesn't care how her room looks, and has magic. If I had a room mate like that I would hang out in their room, and keep mine clean

Star's room is where the party is at but I'd be surprised if they are never in his room.

Star did show up in Marco's room at the beginning of Red Belt though

New page for "Broken"

anomalyah.tumblr.com/post/149824903473/broken13

Anyone notice this season is much less fantastical than other seasons? We don't see magic being used much and Star and Marco seem to be staying on Earth.

So far, yes. I am expecting more interdimensional episodes later this season though, especially with the next few episodes we have ahead.

I'm at least expecting "Goblin Dogs" and "Game of Flags" to take place on Mewni.

Yeah, but I'm actually impressed by their choice. Season 1 ended with promises of an unstable wand, less magic and no enemies for a while, and they actually did it, without going back to an easy status quo. Sooner or later it's going to change, though, I guess and hope.

I am actually loving it though, like while I would like to see more fantastical episodes later this season the drive to have more simple plots lead way to greater character exploration.

It is a big reason why I prefer Season 2 to Season 1, some of the heavy fantastical episodes felt way too fast paced.

I've enjoyed both seasons actually.

It is a bit difficult to have a very fleshed out fantastical type of episode in 11 minutes, so I think that's definitely a valid criticism I agree with.

One problem is that the intro in season 2 dont fit the plot, we see star and marco jumping over many dimensions but the season is about earth

Also, the wand is not cleaved in the intro.

Though it doesn't matter too much to me. The intro is probably the least important part of an episode.

CUTE AND PERFECT

Damn what dead place

Will these guys appear in this season or later?

1/2

2/2

STARCO IS VERY PERFECT AND CUTE!

Good Evening, /sveg/

Bunnybeard was at River's party in the Diaz's living room in season 1.

I just wanted some good quality, on-model TomCo lewds, not whatever this was.

And Hope looks as high as a kite.

To never see in the series

Ludo is supposed to be going after Star's wan in a future episode. What's the point if he already has his own and knows how to use it?

It's that time again!

I guess!

Uh... still very slow isn't it, /sveg/? Last thread made on Sunday almost made it to friday... jeez.

Revenge, ransom, he realizes that his wand is not as powerful as Star's one, Toffee's arm whispers sweet nothings in his mind...

so uh...

Last weekend of the hiatus! Next weekend is finally back to hyping new episodes!

We are gonna make it! ...right?

Maybe.

Ama, Im not going to lie to you....

So! Whats the new episode we are having next week?
Im lost

Oh wait, 2 weeks, damn

We have the Goblin Dogs episode that will bring back /sveg/'s second favorite character after Tom! Princess Flying Pony Head

The second half is By The Book which is apparently a Ludo episode, so that should be pretty good.

Think we'll see Mina again this season? She doesn't feel like a one-off.

>Think we'll see Mina again this season? She doesn't feel like a one-off.
I feel like we'll see her again. Perhaps not for awhile, but in the future most likely.
Of course the inner fanboy within me wants to see more of Mina now.

I am very confident she will show up again, probably as a minor antagonist in some episodes that feature her.

A Ludo episode? I hope so!

I really want to see this antagonist, its very interesting for me

They were also in Quest Buy (just above Marco and Star).

With the whole wand, he'd be more powerful and able to take on his big form.

I always assumed this robot guy was just the intro's way of saying "and there might be just a little sci-fi along with the magic, you never know!"
For instance, we did get a slight sci-fi element with Saint Olga's android guards and high-tech security. If this robot thing actually appears in the show, my guess is that it'd be connected with Saint O's.

will marco learn to take the lead?

>will marco learn to take the lead?
I hope so, it would certainly be surprising to see him make the first move.
Also, we need more content with Marco being the aggressor in the relationship.

>will marco learn to take the lead?

Of course! With Jackie

no way that can end badly

I want a quality doujin of them both taking the dick

>Of course! With Jackie
Oh how badly the inner-Jarco shipper within me wants this so much!

hey mate, this is a blue board, you gotta spoiler that

>you gotta spoiler that
Spoilers won't stop the lewdness from leaking.

Outta the way, Marar! Ostar is coming thru!

we are all entitled to opinions
starco is still superior

i thought it was on the 12th?

>Ludo is supposed to be going after Star's wan in a future episode. What's the point if he already has his own and knows how to use it?

Well there'd be two obvious reasons. It's a weapon capable of countering his own wand, and if he could reunite both halves of the wand it would be even more powerful.

isnt oscar too old for her?

>isnt oscar too old for her?
This got me thinking-
What if Oskar has been held back a grade a few times?

He's two years older than her at most. That's no big deal.

The actual issue is that Oskar is literally just a pretty face, with no personality to speak of.

well, he seems like hes got mother issues, and step dad issues

Well, but I look their hands and fingers are too weird.

>fingers are too weird.
Yea, guess it's just the way BlueJr drew them.

marco looks really tall

>isnt oscar too old for her?

I KNOW ITS YOU ALEX! DON'T LIE YOU HACK!

if i was alex, i would drag the oskar storyline for half dozen episodes, and keep it long after resolution

So how is the SS MoonToffee doing?

It's actually painful watching these threads move so slow. I remember when I actually had to keep several tabs open of old /sveg/ threads to keep up with content and discussion.

I'm hoping that once the hiatus is over, things will adjust back to normal.

It won't. Not like we are as active as before even when NEW episodes air.

It will bring some more activity than we have now but I dont think we will ever go back to the pace we had in the old days sadly.

They're all in high school, right?

Is there anything that can save /sveg/? Or are we doomed to sit in the purgatory between nothingness and a half dozen /sug/ threads?

Not really. /sveg/ died when season 2 started. But the name fags keep making threads when it's obvious we aren't welcomed.

Give it some time, We are just waiting for the new episodes
its gonna be slow until then

>They're all in high school, right?
Yea, Echo Creek Academy is a high school.

we just have to stay on target

we dont have a lot to work with but we try.
the Starco comics are going slowly but steady, so That's a plus
9 days will be gone in no time right guys?
...right?

>9 days will be gone in no time right guys?
>...right?
Just keep posting cute pics, engage in discussion, and keep waiting for the new episodes and everything will be alright.

is this the best post, over all?

When we got the episode descriptions this week, things picked up pretty fast here.

young moon looks cute

>inb4 it turns out they were enemies and Toffee started out just as pathetically inept as season 1 Ludo.

i approve of that

mina episodes willl likely have more sailor moon references

That would actually make a lot of sense. Now things that Toffee said also match what happened to Ludo like the Royal family magic screwing him over, like how Ludo lost it all because Star.

It could be like Toffee was just the first monster that awoke to the fact that the royal family is just screwing monsterkind over and something must be done, and Ludo is currently on that same path.

does moon have a severed finger in the house?

>young moon looks cute

Officially it seems young Moon looked exactly like Star does now aside from hair color and cheek marks.

we need more substance

>now aside from hair color and cheek marks
. . .and demeanor, unless those theories/speculations about her being a ST.O's graduate are true.

Pretty sure the monsters have known the Mewmans are screwing them over since they declared Mewnipendence. It's not like they ever co-existed.

I was talking about appearance-wise. Star clearly gets her looks from her mother, even if she doens't get anything else from her.

Oh sure but I mean in a way to make something about it, monsters in general know they are screwed but seem oddly accostumed to it instead of do something about it like starting a revolution.

>Marco starts deveoping feelings for Star
>She's fun, spontaneous, pretty and a magical princess from another dimension
>What's not to love?
>Meets River for the first time
>Realises she's actually very much her father's daughter
>Literally cannot unsee the king's face whenever she presses her face up to his

Judging by the fact there were enough experienced soldiers around to have some act as the crown princess's babysitters, it'd be safe to imagine there were a lot of violent clashes with the monsters.
Corn-stealing freaks that they are.

>After some hypno therapy Marco forgets all about it.
>Fast forward a few years.
>Marco and Star decide to finally date; see how it goes.
>One night Star decides she wants to ride the Diaz.
>Marco is really into it. Star takes off her top
>"C'mon daddy, give me a piggy back or have I been a bad girl? " Stair said attempting some sexy talk.
>And just like that it all came flooding back. Star morphed into her father. Voice and everything.
>Marco had to try not to throw up, as he got out of bed.
>He told a surprised Star that he forgot to do something.
>Marco goes downstairs and raids his dad's liquor cabinet.
>Downs a whole bottle of vodka.
>He returns to the bedroom with a spare bottle.
>Star still looks like King River to him.
>"I'm waiting papi" Said Star as she spread open her legs for him.
>All Marco could see was the king in his tighty whities.
>Marco chugs his spare bottle of vodka.
>Hallucination or not, once the Diaz is erect it cannot be stopped.
>Marco just wished he had a paper bag to pit over her head. Or at least his.

does this actually happen?

>The actual issue is that Oskar is literally just a pretty face, with no personality to speak of.
Just like Jackie.

will they ever get screen time?

Young moon looks cute. Her genes must be very shit for her to grow into what she looks like now.

or maybe she is old

Well, Oskar just had an episode

Im waiting for the janna episode

Yes

janna needs more screen time

If her kid is a teenager; she can't be that old.

she had her late

>probably

i still like the opening