Fuck you Sup Forums !

Now that I have your attention Sup Forums, shut up and listen.

5'3" Mexican here. I heard you hate short people especially Mexicans.

I have a lot of lot of pride in my country but even more pride in the country I live in (the United States).

Hypothetical real question. If Russia or China invaded the United States and you NEEDED Mexican support to shut them down and we helped (Canada is full of pussies), would you respect us then? or still no?.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pa-7a2gLDjI
youtube.com/watch?v=uMQxucTYPdI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The wall just got 10 feet higher.

So seriously? You would want Mexico to stay out of the shit?.

White Mexicans are fine, but given you are so short, I imagine you're a classic mostly-native mestizo. Not saying there's no way you could be an American, but please do go back to Mexico and try to get in legally if you want to.

I was just shitposting. I wouldn't mind Mexico proving their worth to us by helping us in a war.

How would we work that out? Because Mexico WOULD help in a war if that happened. They wouldn't have a choice, nobody wants Russians or Chinks over running America because certainly Mexico would be next.

How would be a ideal way to compensate Mexico?. Obviously not give everyone there a green card but what?.

Would you feed them poisoned tacos?

And are most Mexicans short I'm slightly below 6' and born here

Yeah Mexicans for the most part are great.
>live in small town
>Shit tons of Mexicans coming in
>wtf is happening fucking Mexicunts everywhere
>Mexicunt in line in front of me at grocery store is saying please and thank you, very polite.
>watch Mexicunt open door for old white lady
>wtf Mexicunt didn't rape old white lady
>mfw Mexicunts who speak bad english are polite, pick up garbage, open doors for white people. Not sagging pants.
>mfw in my small town shit tons of my white trash on meth and Mexicunts making white people look bad.
>Mexicunts not that bad. Gained my respect, now called Mexicans, get citizenship I call them Americans.

If Russia or China invaded the United States and you NEEDED Mexican support to shut them down and we helped (Canada is full of pussies), would you respect us then? or still no?

Paco, I would thank you to stand down. I think you might like our new Chinese or Russian overlords just fine. So would we. Please just relax and enjoy a siesta while we decline.

Mexicans are the niggers of hispanics, I wouldn't want my country beholden to some stinking niggers.

More likely that they would attack through Canada or Mexico before entering the US, and you would ask us for help.

Why don't you go back to Mexico anyway? I don't understand why they keep coming knowing they are uninvited.

You're the type of faggot that makes the back of my hand itch. Mexican immigrants are the lowest of the low, worse than Dominicans.

50% of the drugs in the US came from Mexico
Mexico is nothing but a corrupted country with corrupted leaders. the only thing Mexico can help with is to stay away from the US.

The US was a White nation. The US was roughly 80-90% White until the year 1990. But Hispanic immigration has ended that.

The US is the most plagued by immigration from non-Whites. No other White nation in the world has fallen as far as the US in terms of demographics. Within literally a few decades Whites will be a minority, and a few decades after that Hispanics will outnumber us.

And yet if you look at what people here say about that, it never goes beyond "Haha, mexicans are just our cleaners and janitors!" and is often accompanied with claims that they're "good, honest, hardworking people."

We are losing our nation. Everything that made the US great is going away. No one cares.

I live in California and this is what I think of when people talk about Hispanics.

This is what they look like.

They look like fucking tribesmen. Savages. Primitives. Subhumans. People who naturally live in the jungle, but were for some reason allowed to come here.

Hey Needle Dick, are you Mexican or American.
You can't be both Nationalities. Choose wisely.

"Mexibros."

I'm sure glad we have all these hardworking Mexicans.

Mexicans are hardworking and have good traditional values.

That's why they always vote democrat.

Some of them are. I think we should build the fucking wall and kick the illegals out, familys and all. I hate basically everyone, don't assume someone being friendly to being a blue pilled faggot.

You would rather have Chinese or Russians run things?. Nah. This is the hate talking.

A lot of the young Mexicans would die during this, it'd be a good way to help extinguish the ones you hate to invite them to help fight no?.

They wouldn't attack through Mexico. Just doesn't make sense. Canada probably, Canada would fall quickly and join Russia.

Mexico sucks balls. I'm a short ugly beaner but I act white and people still mistake me for some no class faggot.

>Mexican immigrants are the lowest of the low

For the most part this user is right, which is why I as the typical indian mexican looking motherfucker am looked at even though I am not a sloppy fuck like most of the other ones that come here. I can't get a break though, no matter white people will look at me and not give me a chance because of my looks.

How come the United States doesn't help the United States though?. Serious question.

We don't have oil, but goddamn. Fixing us up would help your country out just by itself by knocking out drug supply.

By DNA and genetics Mexican but would love to adopt America as my nationality.

This is why I'm surrounded by white homeless people. The social cases are taken care of. Too bad Obungle wanted to punish us so...

What could we possibly ever need Mexico for? Right now the only thing we get from mexico is beaners and we'd happily ship every single one of you back over.

You don't get it. Forget about tribalism for sec..
American and Mexican are both nationalities. Neither is a race.

>Mexico sucks balls. I'm a short ugly beaner but I act white and people still mistake me for some no class faggot.

Your people are literally why Mexico sucks shit.

That's why we don't want you here.

You are turning the US into Mexico and Brazil.

I like Mexico....you guys are ok. I'm sorry your government is blatantly corrupt, and I don't really blame Mexicans for trying to come to America.

>Mexicans want handouts and amnesty
Ftfy

canada is full of pussies...say the 5'3'' manlet

The US was ~90% White for over two centuries.

It is a White nation.

It WAS a White nation until the Spics invaded.

I hope Russia invades , I'd use it as an opportunity to remove asada

Hope that answers your question juan paco

I would welcome Russia with open arms if they would remove all you shitskins.

>What could we possibly ever need Mexico for?

Well, shit for one if you guys thought this out you could easily send jobs to Mexico and take them away from China and save money on all that shipping and shit while teaching your enemy a lesson?.

You guys just got to help get this fucking government out of control. Give the Middle east a break for ten years or so and spend some time here?.

>my people

Yeah, but not me. I hate my people too and want the idiots out, almost like Americans complaining of African Americans or fat whites, they don't represent ALL of you.

thank you

I'm short but work hart. Your strength is in how much heart you have.

What's asada?

Depends on your definition of "white".
90% isn't too realistic for any period during our short life as a nation.

If you think beanheads are "great people" because they held a fucking door and didn't rape anyone you're a cuck apologist self flagellating cocksucker.

It's never going to happen, you will never be accepted here as much as those around you put on fake smiles and pretend. Go home, leave my country.

Also, if something like that ever happens the US will media spin ourselves as your hero's, get fucked.

Lets be honest, the only reason Mexicans want to come to the US is because its predominately a white nation and white people for the most part can run their shit correctly. Where it gets skewed is Mexicans thinking they can run things better than white people and tell them what to do.

It's literally in the last 30 years that the US stopped being a White nation.

Yes, White. Built and founded by Whites.

How hart do you werk?

You're not mexican you dumb, cucked wetback.

Nothing wrong with being short; makes it easier for you to pick lettuce.

Nigger detected.

They are turning the US into Mexico/Brazil.

The US is foundering. We are losing everything to this brown horde of subhumans.

Nah, blacks were around 13% since the '60s, at least. Plus all the native tribes, what about them? True, they mostly assimilated and mixed, but it still depends on a subjective definition.

If you are a legal citizen and would fight for the US over every othrr country (including where your roots are)... You're an American sir.

Is this image funny to you fucking spic lovers?

Do realize how fucking accurate it is?

What about blacks?. If you eliminated the problem of young blacks and whites and took at white was left it wouldn't be as bad as you say. Mexicans aren't the sole reason the United States is fucked up.

Soy de Guadalajara pendejo

>>>>reddit

Now I understand why murricans keep saying Spain is not white after seeing this

Thanks my man, would do.

He's right you know. If I'm Mexican born and fight ALONG SIDE the Americans to defeat Mexico, how am I NOT American?

>inb4 I look like a beaner

Ya no, pendejo.
Estas como perro rogando aceptacion con tus padrotes gringos.
No eres mexicano eres un pinche mojado hediondo.

The problem is the liberal religion and their dogma they impose on the world. Time to knock 'em down a few pegs by raising everyone else up.
MAGA, I say.

If you consider yourself a "mexican-american" you don't deserve to be here. Why haven't you enlisted yet?

No, they were approximately 10% in 1960 and we had like ~3% spics.

~87% is close enough to 90%.

>What about blacks?. If you eliminated the problem of young blacks and whites and took at white was left it wouldn't be as bad as you say. Mexicans aren't the sole reason the United States is fucked up.

The black population is small and growing slowly. They will always be a small, distinct minority.

The Spic population is growing larger and larger and they are becoming the majority. Within a few decades they will outnumber Whites.

When they do, the US will come like Mexico and Brazil. A true shit hole.

Forget everything about the US being the top nation, because we are fucked.

That's why Spics are worse than Blacks.

A regular teenage extremist venting steam on Sup Forums would likely not respect you unless you would personally save them.

Average person of more reasonable and balanced stance already likely doesn't hate you for your country of origin as long as you're legal, productive member of society you are in - those people are just less vocal and less noticeable because, you know, they actually don't go out of their way to spout their opinions.

Are we Mexicans the Arabs of America?
Small short smelly loud violent etc?

Forgot mention: Natives were never even 1% from 1860 to 2010.

Their population was never that large and smallpox wiped out 95% of them.

Haha, we've been living in a fucked liberal shithole police state for a good while now. It will only get worse if the Cunt is 'elected'.

Well, my ancestors didn't get on the rolls during that short window of registration. Plus they were hiding from the government. So they were counted as 'white' as they first appeared in the census. This was common.

Seriously, if America went to war with Mexico and you would defend America with your life, you are more of an American than almost any jew or modern "liberal" regardless of your skin color and I would ask you to help deport white cucks like these.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pa-7a2gLDjI

Also always remember this site is filled with jewish agents trying to divide and conquer us all by pretending to be white mexican haters etc. they use anonymous to pretend to be one person while being a fuckin jew.

maybe if the chinese brought their wall as a weapon, that would be the only use

I wouldn't enlist until at least Trump wins

Serving Obama is borderline treasonous

I need to know what I'm arguing.

Are you saying they were Natives?

ill respect you when you stop claiming to be mexican.

You're literally saying you're okay with shitskins taking over our country.

Kill yourself.

Haha, no. But plenty of us are mixed. The early settlers who intermarried even sent their children to schools in Europe.

He's 5ft 3. A picket fence could deter him.

I don't even know what group you're talking about.

Blacks? Natives? Spics?

>hard working
>beat the degeneracy out of their kids and tell them to have strong family values
>good food
As a group there are still a lot of dumb and violent ones but they're not terrible like niggers, "moderate" muslims and almost all jews.

Kek

Injuns

You will never look like Brazil. You probably end like Guatemala/Mexico

Bullshit. Do your fucking time and maybe you'll gain some of that "respect" you're so hard after, you don't serve the president you serve your fucking country.

If you're legal, then we don't really give a fuck about you spic. Sorry to ruin your complex about white people; the problem we generally have with wetbacks is the fact that they overwhelmingly come here illegally.

So, if your papers are in order, feel free to join the resistance. It's unlikely we'll have to worry about Russia or China invading any time soon, though; China is already beating us where it counts (in the import export game of macro economies), and Russia hasn't had a legitimate expansionary military policy since Alexander the Great.

America's threat comes from the inside; Muslims who threaten white culture and supremacy in the judiciary, and Jews bent on creating a welfare state and making the entire population dependent on state funds via "universal income", welfare, and other such garbage.

Why, for what, do you have pride in Mexico?

List me 5 things you are proud about in Mexico.

Natives had a small initial population and 95% were wiped out by smallpox shortly before Europeans really started coming here en masse. They never had any significant influence since Europeans arrived.

If you're claiming their population was only recorded as low because they were hiding, then why are they still hiding? Because records show their population has remained abysmally low.

Beans
Cocaine
Beans
Marijuanna
Beans

>proud mexican
>lives in the US

What more do you need to know?

Mexico has higher rates of obesity/being overweight than the US.

desu i'd flee to south america or dodge any sort of draft as much as i possibly can

maybe do some local work instead and keep your wives company lmao

Obama is not what any patriot would call an American. Nigger is just a globalist prostitute for the internationalist parasites that make up our world's (((elite))).

Tru dat

yes

but i was asking OP

So?
Still shit compared to whites.

Obviously not OP, but having retards living in your country doesn't necessarily mean that the country itself is shit/unappealing; some parts of Mexico are actually pretty.

>If you're legal, then we don't really give a fuck about you spic. Sorry to ruin your complex about white people; the problem we generally have with wetbacks is the fact that they overwhelmingly come here illegally.

>they overwhelmingly come here illegally.

No, that isn't the fucking issue, you idiot. If Obama opened the borders and made all immigration legal you would be fine with it now? The only issue is the legality?

Look at these fucking charts:

Their population is soaring and they're taking over the country. Even legal spics consume far more government money. AND THEY VOTE OVERWHELMINGLY DEMOCRAT AND FOR BIG GOVERNMENT.

We are losing our nation to subhumans who will turn our nation into Mexico.

Forget everything about the US being the most prosperous and powerful nation.

THAT IS GONE.

Our patriotic soldiers and values as a Narion have been fighting against Islamism for over a decade. Obama would side with the enemy over American citizens if he had a choice. I am not talking shit about any soldier who served the flag, but I understand postponing service until we have leadership that isn't anti-American.

>Implying spics did't already own southern parts of the U.S for generations before Anglo's explored.

are you gay or female, or why cant you address the direct and simple question (though it wasnt even directed at you?)

that wasnt 5 reasons, nor are you mexican, nor are you OP.

and as to geopraphic beauty of a cou try, its hard to beat the US which has some of the most dramatic natural environments on the entire planet.

>Canadians are pussies
>Canadians have one of the best k/d ratios in ww2

give respect where respect is due. I'd rather fight the commies with Canadians than a mass of disorganized and under educated spics.

>mfw average Americans will be 5'3" Native American manlets
>mfw Tom Cruise will be consiedered tall in America

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'll be perfectly honest. If there was a scenario where mexico helped america fend off a russian invasion, the elites of the country would just use it as an excuse to implement a North American Union and abolish American sovereignty.

Would I respect mexicans who fought? Sure. But there will still be plenty of mexicans who viva la raza and just want to remove gringo.

Coexistence really isn't possible.

The cuisine is decent, peasant food with a lot of flavor.

Beautiful views of the ocean.

I came up with two even though I hate these mudhutfucks

Taking over?

Were still building a wall, deporting illegals, and denying mass immigration.

I don't see them "taking over" nor am I afraid of that because if we get rid of the welfare state, they will stop having so many kids. With that stuff in place you are kind of just being a white supremacist pussy. All we need is fucking basic national security and to prioritize our nationalists that care about our country.
youtube.com/watch?v=uMQxucTYPdI

>t.ostrich

How about this:

Each race is allowed to have their own nations.

>Yes, but I'm a shitskin and still would like to invade your white country
Do you think Whites deserve their own country?
>Yes
Then fuck off
>No
Then really Fuck off

So? I don't hate individuals of other races because of their skin. I hate the groups they belong to because of the rates at which they act like shitskins. Nothing wrong with imprisoning and killing shitskins that rob murder and rape but not all Mexicans are shitskins. We just need to switch from trusting/welcoming almost every person that hops the border to accepting almost none of them.

I'm presuming that we don't cuck ourselves by changing immigration policy.

However, if you talk to Hispanics who came here legally, they're overwhelmingly conservative, mainly because they're sick of being lumped in with the wetbacks who came here illegally and being presumed to be illegals and dirty leeching scum.

If we do our part in government to ensure immigration is limited to those with legitimate skills and knowledge, then I see no reason why we can't get along with spics. I don't have a problem with those who come here legally; they're overwhelmingly Christian, with good family values and a respect for the legal system. It's the Joses who come here illegally who are basically niggers with their desire for gibsmedats and liberal representation, because they know that liberals will never take a hard stance against illegal immigration because muh diversity and muh melting pot.

Give me a good Christian Mexican over a dirty poo in loo or chink or slav or niggers any day.

The crocks always make me kek

>Were still building a wall, deporting illegals, and denying mass immigration.

Here's a chart showing how "interior removals" (what we consider true deportation) is plummeting.