/got/ general
Mannis edition

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501866134997.webm
mega.nz/#!2od3kTxC!jATLquepZLIIDzaiSbQTp9ND8re7DozPYRuvqjJnPeI
vimeo.com/228413315
youtube.com/watch?v=OaKh1vExh64
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who is grrm's favorite character and why is it jaime?

2nd for fuck Dany

If dubs pic related survives season 8.

LET'S FIGHTING LOVE

kek

Gurm's favorite is Mary Sue Jon.

>jaime
You mean the guy who's about to get hanged in the books?

DABID

?

H-HAYAI

Where can I see the leaked episode?

Not him but Brienne is leading him to his death.

Sadly I think Jaime and Brienne are both going to escape the noose. Brienne might die, but I don't see Jaime going down that early.
Hopefully he'll get forced to help with Red Wedding 2.0 though.

The system made sure he got one. If Robert declared "off with his head", Robert would have look tyrannical. Word would get back to Tywin that Robert had executed a high born Lannister bannerman without a trial, it would have weakened the Crown's position, etc.

Same reason Tyrion got his trial by combat where Bronn fought for him. If they didn't give Tyrion that right, it would further escalate tension between Stark and Lannister (obviously in the end that didn't matter, but at the time there was still peace).

Basically, the Mountain got to act like a massive cunt up until the day RV came to town, because no one was ever prepared to bring him to trial, and executing him without trial would lead to more trouble than the Mountain was worth.

Brienne is gonna bite the dust. Man, sjws are going to be devastated. Good.

singles for dany getting bowel cancer

I hope so. Zombiefu needs to string up that Lannister whore asap.

>close a book with the cliffhanger of a character going towards the noose
>actually hanged at the beginning of the next one
Not even gurm is this much of an hack

Why the fuck is trial by combat a thing in this world?

>first chapter of winds is brienne crying at jaime's swinging corpse
This would be pure literary kino and you know it

Say what you will about the Mountain, but I loved how 'pure' his character was.
He didn't care about money, or fame, or glory, or any of that bullshit. He just loved to fight, burn shit down, and rape the occasional wench here and there.
He was a simple character with basically no arc at all, but he had arguably the biggest impact on all of Westeros. Literally everyone feared him.
If only GRRM had written him just a little smarter he would've been more of a force to reckon with.

It's Jaime and Brienne. Brienne is going to die so Jaime can character develop some more

>Bran tries to convince Dany by telling something only she knows
>Eyes go white

>mmmmm
>dragon queen
>that night with Drogo
>you were beautiful
>was it rough ? was it rape ?
>Yes it was
>the rape dany
>the rape

Because the gods decide the victor, therefore determine innocence.

Like those muslims today that just spray bullets everywhere because they don't have to aim, allah has already determined where the bullets will go.

>Because the gods decide the victor

No they don't, the better combatant decides that

REMINDER
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501866134997.webm

What's with all these fucking threads recently bitching about Lyanna's casting. I always thought Lyanna wasn't really conventionally beautiful That she was kinda a plain Jane and people just admired her for her spirit/personality. Wasn't she kinda plain in the books?

Also nobody highborn in KL actually believes in the gods

Reminder that if le witty imp was paid 500k less, they could have afforded to remove the tree clipping.

>people just admired her for her spirit/personality

What kind of backward ass world do you think this is? People don't start wars over their fiancee's personality

the fucking wing goes through the tree like it wasn't there dafuq
DABID DABID

>Her personality.
>Her personality was beautiful, Jon.
>Her personality.
>So beautiful.
>They started a war over her personality, Jon.

Robert Strong is even purer, then. He doesn't even have a head.

The point I'm trying to make was there was something beyond her looks that attracted people like Robert and Rhaegar to her. That she was especially charming.

It gives knights and nobles who aren't getting a fair trial a chance to fight their way out without starting a war. From a pragmatic standpoint, basically a rebellion whose outcome is determined by a single duel to avoid needless bloodshed.

Yep, Rhaegar stole her because he liked her spirit.

>Like those muslims today that just spray bullets everywhere
I think you mean jews, muslims use explosives and trucks, sometimes both.

>The northern girl had a wild beauty, as he recalled

Is he the highest paid actor? Surely it's not that hard to recast a dwarf. Make them the same size and no one will really notice.

why is this leaked episode so fucking hard to find

Guessing there is no episode 5 video leak.

kino

I can't tell, is Brienne using a real sword? I know in S1 they were using proper dulled, blunt non po9inted swords to practice at Castle Black. I know Arya is using a real sword and dagger, but is Brienne? It's awfully irresponsible if they are.

I wouldn't bother user, it's terrible quality. It's only a few hours until it's available on hbogo.com in full HD

I think it just looks like clipping because of the shitty quality.
When I squint it looks like there's a shorter tree in front of a taller one and the wing goes under the branches of the taller one then over the top of the shorter one.

Brienne is using a training sword, right before the anime duel she was kicking Pod's ass to relax

It literally moves the branches and makes a noise you daft cunts

Lyanna is Pocahontas faggot

Hey retard, pirate bay search gets it in 10sec learn to google retard

Why are these two so based?
Along with Euron they have saved this season so far

Lena Headley leaves with him though

A fact little recorded by the maesters of Dragonstone and King's Landing, was that Rhaegar suffered from poor eyesight due to his family inbreeding. While an Archmaester offered special lenses for him to wear over his eyes, he refused, as he saw it improper for a warrior prince to appear like a man of the Citadel. This decision is believed by some to be the root cause of his abduction of Lady Lyanna, as well as the reason for his failure in battle against Robert at the Trident.

No homo?

here

mega.nz/#!2od3kTxC!jATLquepZLIIDzaiSbQTp9ND8re7DozPYRuvqjJnPeI

this guy is right

It's fucking everywhere pal
You can stream it here

vimeo.com/228413315

>Hey retard

Because Bronn is the Titus Pullo of GoT and Jaime Lannister is unironically one of the best written fantasy characters to ever exist.

Is it Friday yet? No? Well hbo still has time to get their ransom money together.

only characters in got that should get screentime

jon
hound
jamie
bron

others should only exist in scenes with those 4

people are starting to like jaime. so its high time grum kills him

Is there really someone with all the episodes? I haven't been keeping up with the rumours.

Jaime trying to 1v1 Dany and almost killing her while she was on the ground was pure kino.

Imagine how much better this show would be if he succeeded and took up the mantle of being Azor Ahai from her

Reminder that anime has better duel kino than D&D.
youtube.com/watch?v=OaKh1vExh64

Anyone have the virgin walk chad stride euron meme? I cant find it anywhere

yes

We just need Bronn in the pic with these two

I think both him and Dany are paid 1.5mil per episode.

supposedly the 'big hack' and the ep. 4 leak from the indian distributor are unrelated

believe what you will b/c I sure as hell don't know

>beautiful

>walk on a beach
>pull down a banner
>"shall we begin"

Ah yes, excellent value for money

Yeah Jaime charging Dany/Drogon with a lance was one of my favourite things in GoT for ages

Love those kind of heat of the moment acts of heroism, successful or not

I can't imagine Jaime not being Azor Ahai.

lol she looks even better there than in the show where she literally just looks like a foot

RESIST RACISM
YOU ARE RACIST AND DON'T EVEN KNOW IT

truly /ourguy/

>look mom, I posted it again!

God bless you

anime cant be better as all anime is total d&d quality

Every time.
Why was he walking like that?

Well, Bran was physically present when Jaime and Cersei were fucking (even if they were butt naked in the book).

who's that in the lower left pane? looks like a fat Jaime and Luna Lovegood

She's adorable in RL and it don't think she's a terrible actress but she really lucked out in landing this role

Too many fingers up de bummy

i am pretty aware, thanks.

This is LITERALLY the reason why the show turned to shit.
The costumes got shit, the sets got shit, the backgrounds got shit. All because le reddit dwarf wants an extra half million for his shit jokes.

I'll never stop getting amused by Euron's autistic screeching and Mad Max style intro

>muh shitty fanart is canon, lamo
gb2 deviantart

*teleports behind you*

nice try, kid

Becoming an all-seeing invisible creepo perv is basically my lifelong dream.

I'd only pay more the good actors and those can be counted on one hand.

It's Tyrion. He's even said it.

wtf is with greyworms neck?

>chopping with a small rapier
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Rhaegar suffered from poor eyesight due to his family inbreeding
>This is believed by some to be the root cause of his abduction of Lady Lyanna
My fucking sides.

it's not creepy and perverted if they will never be aware of you. literally