Americans: Ruining it for everyone else since 1776

>"This individual is a tall, slender Semitic-speaking Ethiopian from the kingdom of Shoa. Except for his hair form he is essentially white and Mediterranean. His skin is a sallow yellowish, of a hue often seen among attenuated negro- white hybrids in America."

Help me understand why North Americans (especially millennial Sup Forumsacks) have such an irrational hatred for so-called "niggers" when it's common knowledge that North America wouldn't be what it is today if it wasn't for their efforts.
A historical fact that millennials seem to have forgotten about, is that North America is a country which was founded on immigration. Not just from Germanic or Anglo-Saxon countries like most of them would have us believe, but from Eastern European, Mediterranean and most importantly African.
It seems to me that African-Americans have now become scapegoats, yet again, for America's descend towards moral corruption; crime; economic decline; etc... But, in being so preoccupied with self-victimizing, and blaming others of different race or sexual orientation for their mistakes, the new generation of "white" (despite there being no such thing as a purebred white person in North America anymore) North Americans have become the very burden on society that they criticize others for being. Did someone say hypocrites?
Whereas racism was justified with falsely held beliefs (such as racial superiority) back in the days, I fail to understand why "NAMPs" (i.e. North American millennials Sup Forumsacks) still choose to behave in such a way and pride themselves for being racists now that those previously scientifically proven facts are now mostly believed to be nonsense and are largely irrelevant.
The only explanation for this laughable way of thinking (unjustified racism), which ought to be ridiculed, but sadly isn't, is that NAMPs are somewhat envious of African-Americans and feel incredibly overwhelmed by the path that North America is currently taking.

Other urls found in this thread:

citizenlab.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/2012-Ethiopia-Global-List.csv
mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=121855&start=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Exposed to interracial relationships; African-American culture and the overall successes of African-Americans, NAMPs are now, more than ever, green-eyed about the entire situation because they're now witnessing, not just African-Americans but Indians; Chinese and other "immigrants", not "taking" but EARNING various jobs; women; etc... that they (NAMPs) deem as being rightfully theirs. (IKR, it's the equivalent of Palestinians whining about losing "their" land to Israelis).
And, not only that, but it seems to me that racism has now unfortunately become the latest craze amongst edgy NEETs who are yet to hit puberty as well as grasp the beneficial aspects of immigration and come to terms with the inevitable spread of globalization.
Now, I'm not saying that NAMPs should adhere to "the gay agenda" (as right-wing christians call it), the legalization of drugs or the disarmament of North America's citizens neither am I trying to paint a positive portrait of African Americans, wrongly claiming that they "dindu nuffin", but what I am saying is that coons; spicks or kikes and all that jazz, shouldn't be the only ones held accountable for North America's problems. If anything, they should be urged to involve themselves in the betterment of your country because at the end of the day, you're all sharing the same boat.

I'm sure that most of you here will have pleasant things to say about me (inb4: "nigger"), but take a pause before you post anything stupid and really ask yourselves if passing the blame to others and averaging your mistakes by claiming that you're a part of a group of long gone individuals of a certain race or colour who might have accomplished something worthwhile is the path forward.
Being proud of your heritage and patrimony or even your skin colour (caucasians are easier on the eyes, desu) is one thing but berating others for not being up to par or different is another. Instead of quarrelling about the superiority of your skin colour; the size of your cocks; the legitimacy of your religion; etc... you should instead focus on finding a solution to your problems whilst at the same time working towards improving, not just your communal worth but individual worth as well. This, I think is the missing puzzle piece in the Northern American inventory. They claim themselves as being rightists, but they completely overlook themselves as individuals, preferring instead to assemble into conflicting groups which might not completely accord with their personal views.

Hopefully, this thread will influence NAMPs to change for the better. But, a war isn't over until both side say it is (hence why that dude in American History X got whacked at the end of the film after having reconciled with himself), so this thread is also for African Americans, I'm aware that you lot are tougher nuts to crack, but get over yourselves already. Enough with the "we were kings and shit" and BLM, stop purposefully putting targets on your own backs and learn to cohabit with others in a mannerly fashion.

To be frank, I as an Ethiopian, was strongly racist towards pretty much anyone who I deemed as being genetically or culturally inferior to us so-called "Neftegna" Amharas (Google it before making any assumptions) and I still am to some extent (wouldn't advise my sisters to involve themselves in any way with anyone other than Amharas, neither would I mix my genes with foreigners or fellow Ethiopians, but if they choose to I would blame myself for not having fulfilled my role as an older brother, not foreigners ) but I didn't spend my time demanding the lynching of others or calling them out on an anonymous Mongolian basket-weaving forum.
To summarize it all up, I guess that you could say that the message I tried to put forth is that the time you all spend concerning yourselves with the issues regarding "niggers" could be better invested elsewhere, mainly on improving yourselves. The best way to deal with life problems such as the unfortunate presence of "niggers" and whatnot is not by negating what little accomplishment they have and re-writing history to conciliate with your versions of it, but by doing your best to segregate yourselves and your families, not just from coons but from others in general and only work towards your personal gain. That, as well as taking a neutral point of view on such contradictory topics is best, or so I think. Coons and other undesirables are here to stay, that you can't change, but what you can change is the way you choose to deal with the problem.

All I'm advising is that you not be self-destructive in the process. "Indifference" would be the word you're looking for. And, learn to be held accountable for your mistakes whilst you're at it. Enough with all the pointless racism, it makes some of us that are involuntarily caught in the crossfire, feel bad when we see our different and yet very similar skin colour become a worldwide meme. We can't help but hate African-Americans when we're unwillingly classified in the same rank as them by ignorant Americans. Hence why we push threads like these, trying in vain to change the stereotypes of niggers because our skin colour (and really nothing else) binds us together. Now even Turkish cockroaches think that they're better than the Amharas because of black people such as African Americans; Eritreans; Somali; etc... You had to go and get yourselves colonized, didn't you? Fucking coons! Forget this thread, fuck spooks; spicks; kikes; chinks; and everything in-between. Thread showcasing the superiority of Amharas: Coming soon! It'd be easier for me to educate Sup Forums to distinguish us Amharas, not just from other black people but from other Ethiopians as well than to attempt to shine even the slightest light on you coons. You lot are awfully tainted and well beyond repair.
I tried...

I've been waiting for someone to say something nice for once on this board

Tl;dr

shouldn't you be starving somewhere

>is essentially white and Mediterranean
lolnah

I can't believe I have to come all the way to Sup Forums to read ethiopian banter.

remember that Ethiopia is rightfully italian clay

I'm not reading all the shit nigger. give me a tl;dr

How do you start a rave in Ethiopia?

Just hang some food on the ceiling

niggers gon nig

>niggers
>effort

There is a reason why they needed to whip them.

Thanks for taking the time to read what I wrote and for having responded. It reassures me to think that not all of my efforts went to waste.
Don't bother replying then.
Typical... Incredibly so. I'm disappoint, I really am.
tfw you know for certain that you're not just better looking but more Caucasoid than the person contradicting you.
Yep. You're better off fucking yourself up the ass, dude. It's not like you've got something better to do with your time.
Haha! Vaffanculo... How does it feel to know that the Amharas had Italian pow slaves back in the day?
Laughable. After having read most (can't be overly optimistic, can I?) of what I wrote, if any, all that you can come up with is a silly joke and a one liner meme.
>be american
>can't even write down concise and knowledgeable retorts in english
Caucasoid gene is wasted on you lot.

Shut up nigger

Maybe you should stop taking things so seriously on a Mongolian larping forum

>tldr
maybe you shouldnt have been/be dumb niggers killing and raping each other all day, and perhaps invent something of value

>hurr look gaiz I can take random old pictures of brown people and call them descendants of King Jigaboo IV who actually ran the Roman Empire

Also nice sauce

nice proxy faggot

i dont give a fuck about starvin marvin

I mean to be fair, you're landlocked, and African.
It's amazing you even have a connection.

This won't work. At least 50% of my countrymen are actual retards or autists.

I'm ethiopian American, how easy would it be for me to find a wife you think if I went? my dad is always going back and forth and has been begging me for years to come

Nice proxy you write like an American.

SAGE
SLIDE
SAGE

>that pic
>white
kek

Niggers did the lowest of the low menial labor. Saying they built America is the biggest lie since the Holocaust.

If it wasn't them, spics or mickswould have done the work. Faster too.

Most people on here won't listen to what you said, they're mostly people that don't leave their basements.

The niggers are just simpleminded Jew pawns. Their overall racial stupidity has made them easy to manipulate.

White kids thought it was trendy 6 years ago to appreciate black culture, but now the club culture white kids (especially girls) enjoy is dominated by whites again with the shrinking field of black people with influence copying and imitating white trends.

Trends come and go and the Jews abandoned the niggers when there was no longer a mainstream market for them. They still spread their filth and corruption in their own neighborhoods but have a more limited impact on whites (except during their criminal endeavors) than 5 years ago. The Jews sell the culture of death because it will sell and further their agenda, they would keep pushing nigger garbage if there was anyone left to buy it.

>dominated by whites again
Hate to break it to you but the whole modern clubbing thing was invented by gay black people

sure...
>Implying that African-American coons are representative of an entire continent's population.
You accusing me of being a violent criminal solely by the colour of my skin is the equivalent of me saying that you're an Islamic terrorist because of the fact that you share shades of the same skin complexion with Iranians; Turks; etc...
Witness the full extent of the average American idiot.
>Nice proxy you write like an American.
Can't say that I'm flattered, most Americans are complete rubes. Stop trying to take credit you dumb cunt.
>nice proxy faggot
>implying that there are proxies that are hosted in Ethiopia (dumb fuck, haha)
Unlimited internet whether broadband or wifi is only limited to government entities or businesses.
Will be posting time stamped picture of Ethiopian passport in a sec'.
I'm not surprised that you'd say that. Internet penetration rate in Ethiopia is below 5%, a joke compared with neighbouring Kenya +50%. It's not that we don't have the infrastructure in place, it's more to do with the cost of Internet being extremely inflated to discourage people from using it (because prevention from the same fate as the Arab spring) and it being used as a surveillance system instead of a way of entertainment or networking.
IKR, it's a shame that most Americans are blinded by ignorant beliefs.
There's no such thing as an Ethiopian American, either you're Ethiopian or you're not. You choose to renounce your Ethiopian citizenship when you immigrated towards the US, or at least your dad did (i'm guessing that you're a second gen migrant). Ethiopian, specially the Amharas are proud beings who won't lead a meaningless life servicing white folks at McDonald for change, hence why I'm now back in Ethiopia after having spent four years in the UK for educational purposes.

I didn't say that they were the only ones responsible for the growth of America, what I said was that they contributed to it's development. It would be lying to say otherwise.
I understand, but it bugs to me to see laughable threads being played out whilst I sit back doing nothing.
>nice proxy faggot
>Nice proxy you write like an American.
Faggots!

yeah I was born here, both my parents are amharic and really proud of it. I never really cared though, I mean I have some pride having ancestors from a country that was never enslaved and shit but I've been really westernized (more so than relatives). I'm not working at McDonalds. I'm in my 4th year in a STEM major. Do your sisters like anime?

The modern club is just the reinvented disco and the clubs the white kids are going to don't even do "twerking" and other degeneracy that the niggers love so much. Miley effectively (although unintentionally) turned whites off the practice. It should be noted that the niggers recognize that whites are segregating blacks again by going where they aren't and cops now patrol white clubs, racially profiling and searching blacks for drugs. It's hard to be called racist by someone with a half kilo of heroin on them. They are already trying to recruit white kids to sell in the white clubs because of how quickly cops were picking up the nigger dealers.

Do you still hold a grudge for us?

>and the clubs the white kids are going to don't even do "twerking" and other degeneracy that the niggers love so much.
what kind of clubs are you going to? KKK meetings?

don't worry lad, it annoys the shit out of a lot of people

I'm not a kid and I don't do clubs. I'm an interested third party keeping an eye on the local nigger population, especially when they creep into good neighborhoods.

Whites were colonists who developed the unused land.

Niggers picked cotton.

Everyone else moved here after the land was won and developed.

>STEM
Literally the biggest meme of the 21st century. I studied Economics, not that you asked. And, no mate. My sisters don't like anime. (Despite being incredibly westernized as well, older sis majored in Human Biology and medical physiology in London and we were all students of Lycee Guebre Mariam here in Addis) None of us are nerds, thankfully. Have fun with your waifu, haha!
No, not really. Why would I? The Italians added a multitude of good things to our culture. That and my current gf is Italian (her name is Alice, but it's pronounced differently than in English, more like Alicé or Aliche) most of my friends here are Italians as well. Amedeo, Gabi, Luca, Matteo; etc... I studied at an international french high-school whilst they studied at an Italian one and we had soccer matches ever week-end at the club Juventus here in Addis.
Kek!
Clubs; nudities; moral degradation and all that jazz actually developed at the end of the first world war, mainly in Paris. Google Joséphine Baker, she was an African-American, or as you'd like to call them "nigger" performer, perhaps the first ever twerker. But, I understand where you're coming from, we Ethiopians hate it when our women mingle with other black guys as well.

And, the reason why my IP keeps changing is because I'm using a cdma as seen in It changes every time I disconnect.

>why do you hate niggers so much
>13% of the population commits 53% of murders

hmm i wonder

>ethiopia
>never colonized
>only occupied for 5 years
>still full of retarded niggers who do nothing

really makes me think

Racial theory isn't properly thaught in schools anymore. Thats the reason, our education systems are failing the youth.

Niggers ain't shit. Everything is due to the Natives.

lol

>Constantly hear STEM is a meme from failed losers who can't network or parlay their degree into a career
>Worked with Biotech startup during entire degree
>Finished doctorate and currently working with new biotech startup as a lab manager under a more accomplished principal investigator
>Can easily make six figures over the next few years for a job I genuinely love
>feels good man

>North America wouldn't be what it is today if it wasn't for their efforts
You mean we should be thankful for our outdated farm equipment? Yeah, no. These people did grunt work.

Why are you trying to reason with these turds?

How did we influence your culture exactly?

Are you an Oromo or Amhari?

>all these fucking retards saying sage
You idiots are the reason I can't post from my phone while im using data.

pasta is my family's favorite western dish
also fuck you im going places with my information systems degree

Not OP but, not much.

List of websites blocked in Ethiopia
Watch out you might get caught
citizenlab.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/2012-Ethiopia-Global-List.csv

>911lies.org
>911memorial.org
>911truth.org

kek

>>still full of retarded niggers who do nothing
>biggest economy in africa in terms of growth
>building a dam on the nile
>take in hundred of refugees from neighbouring South Sudan; Eritrean and Somali for humanitarian reasons
>helps keep Al-shebab at bay so that you could safely masturbate; shitpost and throw your life away back in the US
>is the diplomatic motor of the entire of Africa
>founding member of both the UN and the AU
>fended off Muslim invaders in the 16th century with the help of portuguese (you're welcome for not having ISIS in the whole of Africa)
>is the one negotiating peace deal in South Sudan
>etc...
tl;dr... You're pathetic.
I'm glad to hear that it worked out for you, but not everyone has the tenaciousness that you have.
Dunno, mate. Lack of something better to do, I guess.
Well, we didn't have pasta until then, haha! But on a more serious note. It's not only you, the Italians that influenced our culture but the Portuguese (you can see it in the architecture of the Gonder castles) as well as Arabs. But if we're looking specifically at how Italians influenced us, it is made evident in our language, many of the words that we use are of Italian origins, (ex: mekina, which means car, dunno if it's the correct spelling in Italian; ciao; some of us even count in italian) most of the industrial heavy machinery is still imported from Italy to this day.
Amhara. I'm guessing that you're a descendant of Felashas, right?
Of course you are, haha! Here's hoping.
Can't tell if proxy or actually from Ethiopia. Sup Forums is blocked in Ethiopia but you're here so either it can't be a proxy. How did you unblock it? Answer it and I'll know if you're really from Ethiopia.

>biggest economy in africa in terms of growth
nice is like being the smartest retard
>everything else has to do with dealing with retarded niggers
like I said smartest retarded niggers

> the new generation of "white" (despite there being no such thing as a purebred white person in North America anymore}
Most white americans have no darkie genes at all or very miniscule amounts because race mixing was illegal until 50 years ago
Fuck off

Fellow Ethiopian who studies abroad here. Why did you come back so soon, OP? What is your line of work in Addis? Also, you're retarded if you think STEM is a meme.

This. Give back Abessinia.

I played a HoI3 game with Italy recently. From Gibraltar to Mogadiscio in 1940 ftw

>Ethiopia
>so much nothing of a country it tries to steal fame from americans and their hard work

> Sup Forums is blocked in Ethiopia
Tesastehal
Clear your cache, mate and try it again.

can't fool me.

mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=121855&start=0

>I'm too proud to serve the white devil
>But I'm ok with beig educated by him

Hahgahahahahaha, you fucking black nationalists are fucking hilarious. And after trying to pawn yourself off as white too.
Reality is Ethiopia is a shithole today. Too bad, you guys were once decent.

Is this another Shoa?

Black niggers (by either nature or nurture, doesnt really matter how we got here) live in subsidized, privatized, multinational kike owned, cash cow ghettos... this totally unsustainable system (unsustainable without "host organism" gentile and other shiksa communities of taxpayers for the ghetto parasite community to feed off of) is both self hating and completely unaware of the realities of the day to day stuggle for existence their 3rd world counterparts must endure...

in short if shit hit the fan, ghetto black niggers would be eating city dwelling gentiles on week one and other black niggers by week two.

I don't hate short genes, I hate bignosed, hyperaggressive/passive-aggressive, ratkike, khazar genes...unironically

If America needs Mexican help then we have already lost.

I would expect the same predatory opportunists and scavengers to exploit the helpless, no matter what side of the border was more powerful, as usual.

Brown niggers and gentile niggers, shiksa niggers all the same.

Had just finished writing some of my thoughts about anti-gentile kike culture last night, some faggot archived the thread on page 4.

You're an idiot, mate.
That's a proper argument but it's incredibly foolish as well. Race mixing was illegal in the South not in the entirety of the US. The lines between black and white are blurred more than ever in the current USA. Just take a look at your population, it's a melting pot, just like Brazil. And, not only that but when I wrote "white" I was referring to Germanic; Anglo-Saxons and whatnot, not Mediterranean, etc...
What am I exactly supposed to understand here? Why did you link me to it?
Am I also Amhara, is that what you're asking? Then yes, I am.
Not going to argue the fact that STEM is a meme. Maybe not in Ethiopia, but it is in developed countries.
I don't need to clear my cache, I just insert http(s)://www.Sup Forums.org/. I don't know why they even try to black anything, haha! Maybe you've got an add on, like https everywhere, hence why you're able to access it. And to answer your question, I'm back because I'm done with my degree and have a comfy life in Ethiopia, don't need to struggle elsewhere to make it. What about you? Where are you a student of?

and you're still an irrelevant shithole full of dumb niggers

> make it
> in Ethiopia
You're lucky you got a decent job to have a comfy life. What is your current line of work? I study mechE, about to start junior year.

I'm sorry op but you're talking to a bunch of brick walls here, none of the people on this hell board have intelligence & will never listen, no matter what you say.

>when it's common knowledge that North America wouldn't be what it is today if it wasn't for their efforts.

It would probably be better without them in their, take countries who developed without africans for example.

Western civilization, germany, sweden, austria, britain, all flourished before forced immigration.

China is homogenous and has an incredibly strong economy, although their pollution is terrible.

South korea is culturally homogenous and one of the most technologically advanced nation in the world.

Sup Ethiopian bros?

How's life

>China is homogenous and has an incredibly strong economy
that stands on a foundation of sand

>kingdom of Shoa

Kek

i don't disagree with that, their problem is that they're wasteful psychopaths. Had great potential though.

Shut up nigger.

>Except for his hair form he is essentially white and Mediterranean.
> His skin is a sallow yellowish, of a hue often seen among attenuated negro- white hybrids in America.

*Sigh* Maybe you're right mate. Thanks for sticking in the thread for as long as you did. Always appreciate a decent conversation. Take care.

Shewa was a principality of it's own during the "Zemene Mesafint" or the Era of the princes in Ethiopian history. I don't even know what your point is, mate. You don't know a single thing about Ethiopian apart from assuming that the coons that take your women in Sweden originate from there when in fact they're Eritrean, Ethiopians at the time of their immigration but no longer. So stfu.
It's all getting so tiresome.

Admit it, OP. As an Ethiopian you probably want to wipe Eritrea and Somalia off the earth.

Go to literally any inner city predominantly populated by American blacks. You will have your answer within 3 moons.

"Shoah" is the Jewish word for the holocaust, people on Sup Forums also use it mockingly often. As such Swedenbro was kekking at the fact there is a kingdom called "Kingdom of Holocaust" basically.

>Shoa
Oyyyy

>reading a nigger's post

yeah nah

Not OP. I want to delete Somalia and annex Eritrea.

Ah, now I get it. Haha! Thanks for clearing that up.

>kingdom of Shoa

wtf I hate ethiopians now

>ethiopia has internet
well you learn something new everyday

>when it's common knowledge that North America wouldn't be what it is today if it wasn't for their efforts.

That is just a load of crap.

In the alternative timeline where bix noods where never here, nothing would really be that different.

Wipe out Somalia & South Sudan as well as the rest of Ethiopia with the exception of the Amhara; Tigre & Addis Ababa regions and then annex Eritrea to establish once again the ancient kingdom of Abyssinia.

This is a new level of shitposting.

It would be way better, actually. If slavery had been banned with the ratification of the constitution, the south would not have been able to develop such an enormously agrarian focused economy, and would have developed more manufacturing, which would have resulted in improved economy and quality of life in the long run. That, and the fact that there would be less niggers, means that the deep south wouldn't be the shithole it is today.

Aren't East Africans different from African Americans?

>North America wouldn't be what it is today if it wasn't for their efforts.
lol. The blacks built america meme.
No they didn't, they were migrant field labor. If they hadn't been brought here the Irish would have done the work as indentured servants and the world would be a much better place today.

>Help me understand why North Americans (especially millennial Sup Forumsacks) have such an irrational hatred for so-called "niggers" when it's common knowledge that North America wouldn't be what it is today if it wasn't for their efforts.

Well basically you do not produce anything at all. You people need the white men to accomplish anything at all. Look at any country in Africa. Africa nowadays and before the white men.
Just be glad we use you, we could have easily erased you from history. We still can, so stop bitching and get to work.

>Shoa

kek

We wuz kangz
we wuz built america n shit

Shitposting is our job, STOP CULTURAL APPROPRIATION.

Np Ethiopianbro.

you are right, blacks are the scapegoat for the real enemy, (((wealth inequality)))