Whst is the consensus Mr Robot on Sup Forums ?

pretentious trash that attempts to adapt to the newer Z Internet generation but fails miserably

Dropped during season 2, was pretty shit.

first season was great
should have just left it there

CUTE

1st season is okayish if you ignore all the sjw stuff

It's very good if you're still 15 when you're watching it.
Not suggested for older people.

Perfect homage of Fight Club. I love it. There's plenty of morons on Sup Forums, who's brains are too tiny to process this master piece.

The main character is pretty interesting, and certainly unlike anything else on TV that I know of. There are some cringe worthy "ebin hackerz" stuff, but it's still pretty entertaining for me. Plus the FBI chick is /ourgal/

>Plus the FBI chick is /ourgal/
that ugly ass fucking bird?

The gnarly left one would actually fit in her mouth.

>social anxiety
>autistically dedicated to her passion
sounds about right to me user

An ivory tower privileged liberal's attempt to explain internet culture and alienation.

Swapping interesting characters for negroes is seen as an economic necessity. The Leftovers second season did the same.

The second season was probably the worst thing in TV last year.
I can't believe they're making a third one.

I watched it to the end of the season, you made the right call. Season 1 was great, I don't care for Tyrell but I feel like his absence is a considerable reason as to why season 2 was such a disappointment.

I was intrigued at the end of season 1 when he bumped into Tyrell's wife and freaked out about worrying over her hearing his thoughts. Nothing came out of that a whole fucking season later.

Shut the fuck up

>I watched half of one episode of Leftovers S2 goddamn negroes ruined it

what it must be like to be such a fucking pleb and a moron

The Leftovers didn't swap shit, it was an entirely different family in a different setting, snowflake

Babby's first black pill.

you forget where you are, normie? yep, she fits. don't say another fucking word about her or i won't be held responsible for my actions

First season was great. Second season was pretty good up until the last couple of episodes, then the show turns into a bloody scam and I'm still pissed about that shitty ending.

awful but still better than westworld

The first season is pretty entertaining and over the top and it was nice to see hacker shit portrayed better than in other media.
The second season is a chore. There's no payoff for any of the plot and subplot. It's less entertaining and even more over the top.
I'll watch the third season but if it's anything like the second, I'll be dropping.

Westworld is bad? Shit. I'll still give it a try though

it is kino

Mr. Kino

Mr. Hackerman

Westworld has some great ideas but the show takes itself way too seriously.

You'll enjoy it, the entertainment value is solid but it puts too much focus on plot revelations which only make it worth a one-time view, and I was praying for a classic.

I really like it, but its message is hypocritical.

The entire point is that corporate domination of the world has created this illusory reality, where people have misplaced priorities, and the elite run afoul. They paint the idea of E-corp as this gigantic conglomerate, which they even say is "too big to fail". But by the end of the first season, they've brought the whole thing down along with the entire global fucking economy, and initiated a revolution.

I mean, what the fuck? It completely removes the depressing 'no hope' atmosphere they spent hours establishing.

They hinted way too hard at his dad not being real I thought the twist was going to be that his dad was actually alive

>
I don't believe you

It's to give the kids who watch this garbage the illusion that they, too, can topple capitalism if they do just as Rami does.

It's just wish-fulfillment for the """kids"""" you pissant, none of them aside from the crazies think this is any real way to topple capitalism. Nor does the show support the idea that it's even a good idea if it could be pulled considering the way the ramifications revealed themselves to the character.

I don't care that you're baiting, I'm sure it felt good to get an easy (You), but not as good as schooling you.

>mean, what the fuck? It completely removes the depressing 'no hope' atmosphere they spent hours establishing.
Why the fuck would they want to keep it though?

You're one angry kid.

Like Fight Club if Fight Club was fucking retarded

Also if you didn't see the twist coming you're actually fucking retarded.

heh, see ya around

I'm one satisfied kid

>completely removes the depressing 'no hope' atmosphere

Another retard who didn't watch the show. What the fuck are you basing that on? The success of E-corp's destruction alone? Did you stop watching at that point? Once Elliott starts getting out of his headspace in prison it dawns on him how much worse things turned out. It's spelled out for you.

I'm not defending season 2 and all and found it boring as shit, the clever cinematography and all the references didn't do anything for me. The season 2 has enough glaring flaws that you really don't need to come up with false projections.