Dems Claim Next Wikileaks Release Will Include Fabricated Content

observer.com/2016/08/dems-claim-next-wikileaks-release-will-include-fabricated-content/

Damn... It must be something pretty good.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/archives/news/1138414/britains-top-human-rights-lawyer-who-represented-julian-assange-and-worked-alongside-george-clooneys-wife-amal-dies-in-apparent-suicide/
youtube.com/watch?v=jZaj5Av6hmA
montalk.net/matrix/67/the-art-of-hyper-dimensional-war
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>mfw its like one of those.

>guys its totally fake, no need to worry! dont forget to correct the record

man its gonna be juicy as fuck innit?

> we don't know what it is but it's a lie, we swear!

>leak isn't out
>somehow they already know that it's "fake"

The amount of damage control in plain sight is amazing.

Oh, that's how it's gonna be now is it?

Brace for yourselves you're about too witness some next level JewJitsu.

>sometimes feel anguish and depression because of the realization that the people around me are low quality mongoloids who eat up all of this liberal garbage
>come to the chans
>see a person who would react exactly the same way to this deception as I would

posts like yours op, uplift me a little bit and give me hope for humanity.

First it was skepticism, then it was a recognition of the nature of their filthy lying selves. Perhaps the third step will be extremely aggressive conduct and bullying towards them.

>waaaaah we can't take it anymore

glorious.

How do they know?
Seriously.
Why isn't anyone asking that question?
And is that implying everything leaked before was real?

They've controlled the narrative for so long they've simply gotten arrogant and lazy.

ahh yes the old poison the well before there's even
water in it tactic thats sure to fail

How do they know it's fabricated if they haven't seen it yet? What if it's a leak of how much Hillary loves everyone or some shit

I hope Assange does this, as a one off, just to fuck with the Dumbocrats.

Wikileaks doesn't release fabricated leaks,

Assange is going to spank that ass.

It's a leak about how often her adult diaper leaks.
I'm psychic, too.

>waaaahhhh it's not true, whatever he's saying it's not true!

Wikileaks have a pristine record!
They have never released wrong information about anything.

This is going to be juicy

preemptive damage control, it does mean the dems are certain another leak will happen

get hype

Why is Assange waiting so long? How will he fight these allegations? Please, I just want to go to sleep knowing the leak won't get subverted.

Awesome, Can't wait

If i had to guess I'd say that they circulated several false stories to different people to figure out who is leaking info.

Oh shit, when you start damage control
before the damage even hits, you just
know there's going to be a lot of damage.

Julian needs to drop these before the debates , the longer he holds onto them the longer Hillary and her dark forces have to find and kill off those who could release them

He's waiting until either just before the debates or the week before the election to release it. This is because this is when it will have maximum impact.

If he releases it now, then people will be outraged for a little while, then the media will go into 24/7 anti wikileaks mode and people will forget about it and it won't affect the election.

If he waits until the debates or election, it will convince more people not to vote for her, or put her corruption in the spotlight of the debates.

This is the reason he released the "DNC is rigged" material just before the Dem Convention, because it pissed off all the Bernie supporters who protested at the convention.

Just be patient he's a professional at releasing this stuff and knows what he's doing.

It's very hard to subvert the truth.

Hoping for some Soprano tier shit!

"Next Wikileaks Release Will Include Fabricated Content" is code for "Our repeated attempts to buy off, intimidate, or murder Julian Assange were all unsuccessful".

hahahaha, hillbag and Hum A. Weiner are already in damage control.

He is letting the dems bury themselves in stress and worry before he does. He wants them worn out and silly in the public eye. Maximize that damage.

At this point on the most helplessly brainwashed can still be pro-Hillary

I'm expecting someone commiting suicide with 2 bullets in the back of his neck after the leaks

>before the debates
so... anytime b4 november

Yeah, I don't expect them to do that, just a funny thought.

Seems legit, hope he stays healthy until then

But... there was no leaks... it was hacked, remember ?

Or didnt the "russians did it" really stick?

>debates
>november

Debates start in september

DNC are going to blame the Russians for making up lies. They were setting up manafort as the guy with ties to Putin.

UUUUUGHHHHHH I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>we purposefully put this fake stuff on our servers just in case this would happen!

>trust us

They saw what he didn't leak

They put 2 and 2 together and went:

SHUT IT DOWN

she hasta show up 4 em

>IT'S FAKE GUYS, I SWEAR, NOT SURE WHAT IT IS, BUT ITS FAKE

Kek, bury them alive, Assange

when exactly do they start? I must watch Hillary's breakdown on live TV

>leaks aren't even out yet
>t-they're gonna be fake guise I swear, don't even bother looking at them! They're all just made up by Russian hackers anyway hahahaha pls don't look at them, okay? ;_;
It's getting more and more pathetic and desperate at this point.

>Hillary and her dark forces

Still hard at work.

It's definitely OT hours this past year.

When does the next leak drop?

The conference call was prompted by the late Friday release of DCCC spreadsheets containing nearly all House Democrats’ and staffers’ personal emails and phone numbers, which led to a flood of harassing emails and phone calls over the weekend.

GET ROASTED BITCH

September 26th

It's clearly the revelation that Hillary Clinton is an interdimensional shapeshifting lizard.

>Implying this hasn't already been leaked by David Icke

It has. Based David Icke was right about former UK Prime Minister Ted Heath being a child molester SEVENTEEN YEARS before the London Police were investigating claims that Ted Heath molested children in August of last year. If Icke was right about that (and he WAS, of course), he's right about interdimensional shapeshifting lizard-people. Truth is stranger than fiction.

>Rich was killed in a robbery which left him with his money and other valuables
How do people accept that?

>It's not the nature of the evidence; it's the seriousness of the charge.

Do you remember this you faggot dems? Of course you don't because you apply different standards to yourselves than you do everyone else.

Julian Assanges lawyer struck by a train.

thesun.co.uk/archives/news/1138414/britains-top-human-rights-lawyer-who-represented-julian-assange-and-worked-alongside-george-clooneys-wife-amal-dies-in-apparent-suicide/

>first they laugh
>then they fight you
>then you win

Seemed more like a shill thought to me.

Dis gon B guuuud

>apparent suicide

Wow.
Dissenters beware.
Who could be doing this? Spooks? Clinton operatives?

I hope you all realize this will make it harder to put clinton in jail. We all need to start spreading the word that its damage control before they really start pushing that it is false info.

I would guess some wikileaks source fed some sort of tip to someone at the clinton campaign telling them it's best if she drops out now, as the upcoming releases will likely finish her.

If you yourself had stuff to release that would end her, you would surely fuck with them for a bit before doing so, right?

Indeed. He was also promoting the simulated reality hypothesis before The Matrix came out and made it popular in mainstream culture.

maybe He's just too ahead of his time to be taken seriously i suppose. really gets the neurons firing

Fucking THIS

So did Hillary rape a kid or kill one?

>If Icke was right about that (and he WAS, of course), he's right about interdimensional shapeshifting lizard-people.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

damage control

Only an idiot would think that assange fabricates shit

Thinkers get some things right, some things wrong.

What he calls reptilians, someone else will call ze Jews, globalists, elites, and so on.

You see the pattern, you find facts and piece them together.

If a whole heap of people are naming something as above, whether reptilians, Free Masons, elites, girl scouts, but no matter their name, they're attributed to the same effect, then yeah, you should look into it.

>We deleted all the damning evidence
>FBI isn't going to find shit

OKAY

>only an idiots would think assange fabricates shit
>implying those who vote for Hillary arent idiots

you get it now?

youtube.com/watch?v=jZaj5Av6hmA

Doesn't really matter. These leaks don't dent
her campaign at all.

I just got to ask the question. Why didn't Hillary deny the emails were real? Why the Russian angle? By saying it was the Russians she also admitted that the emails were real. I thought it was to try and get Trump to look like a Russian agent but i just don't know. Why would she change angles half way through?

>Any future mass leaks of embarrassing party emails might contain fake information inserted by Russian hackers

Okay, blaming everything on Russia with no proof made you look like cute idiots at first, but now it's just pathetic.

>it's raining today
>fucking russians

This. David Icke is WAAAAAY AHEAD of his time. I have been reading his books for over a decade. The 'fictional' species known as the 'Chitauri' in the first Avengers film is based on a reptilian species in Zulu mythology known by the same name that Icke talked about for the first time in 1998, whereas the first Avengers film came out in 2012. There are other examples like this. The guy is clearly one step ahead of the game.

Id fuck her so hard all those nose freckles would spread out to the rest of her face

Wikileaks has a history of notifying people before they release things. This is pretty central in a really interesting article from 2014 where it's made clear that google is working very closely with the state department.

Because thats what our media tells them, and most people are too busy living regular lives to dig any deeper

If you're interested in alterantive science and hyperdimensional warfare you might find montalk interesting.
montalk.net/matrix/67/the-art-of-hyper-dimensional-war
i've read all of his books and his website over and over again. gl user.

> not knowing the masses are fucking retarded and will actually believe this shit.

Because there's proof they're real.
Before getting copied to her private server, they were at the very least stored on the sender's server, and (I'm not sure what the actual IT setup was) it's likely there's a copy on government servers.

Blaming the russians is like a rape accusation. Instant sympathy, the accused can't prove his innocence (she consented? Was there any witnesses? No? Too bad), and worst case scenario the real culprit is caught thus "proving" the russians didn't do it.... after the election. Even better: someone says there's no proof? HE'S A RUSSIAN AGENT!

Thanks, Ameribro. I'll check it out.

Ow wow, must be real bombshell if they preparing to drag "fake" narrative in advance.

Seems like the Dems really want to restart the Cold War

>leaks are not real guys
>oh I haven't seen them yet lol
This just makes them lose credibility

I like how nobody has been able to show one single shred of evidence and they always say they're "not sure it was the Russians but.... It was the Russians"

They just go along with the narrative. Mainstream media is the pinnacle of brainwashing think-this.
It really is amazing the authority people give to hair and makeup behind a desk.

>Srysly guise, disregard the next leak.
I this some 4D political chess move or are they genuinely this stupid?

That implies that leaks before that were completely legit.

Let's face it - at this point, Dems are merely trying to hold on to their base.

And they are praying to Marx that their traditional 40 percent will not be swayed by the truth.

Thank you for posting this.

>a man was struck by a train
>man’s death is not being treated as suspicious
>apparent suicide
>it was a lawyer who represented Julian Assange who recently started leaks concerning Hillary
>another "coincidental" suicide connected with exposing Hillary crimes
>is not being treated as suspicious
>nothing to look at here goyim
This is becoming Ukraine-level "suicide", with two bullets in the back.

>This is pretty central in a really interesting article from 2014 where it's made clear that google is working very closely with the state department.

Google's motto is "Don't be evil.", but Google is evil literally ALL the time. Fuck Google. We should abandon Google in vast numbers for small, obscure search engines out of principle alone.