Rick n Marty

You have 4secs to recall the story in any episode of the overall arc?

>nope didn't think so.
How about a Simpsons episode. Thought so...lots

Writing vs junk

>4secs
this unreasonable condition
ok, fag

Rick having this portal gun and an unlimited supply of cool gadgets was a horrible idea. He is essentially almighty. This ruins every storyline, because there is nothing he could really want and no situation that could actually endanger him. So of course the plot of every episode is just random nonsense, because there are no real problems and no real struggle for anything. They had to add useless relationship drama and that divorce thing, because otherwise nothing would be happening.

the one with the dog was memorable
that's about it

I just finished Ep.2 S.3 and I am struggling to remember what the fuck it was about. Mad Max theme but I didn't really get it. And I didn't laugh

it's about how comfort makes pussies of everybody
that's why summer goes to her father at the end and forgives him for being a pussy

t. Big D Hardon

>the one with the purge planet
>the one with the cronenburg planet
>the one where rick gets captured
>the one with evil morty
>the one where morty wants to lead the adventure
>show me what you got episode
>the one where dogs take over the world
>the one with the miniverse
>two episodes of ads
>the one where jerry goes to pluto
>the one with the simulation

there's enough good episodes if you aren't an actual retard

Rick & Morty is basically just a raunchier Doctor Who

There are more problems to this. Rick had to move in with his daughter and lives in the garage because he couldn't afford to live on his own anymore. That is actually a good setting. Rick the misanthrope having to live with opposite characters. It creates the opportunity for tension and conflict, but also reconciliation. But if Rick can just walk out to another billion universes and is able to just steal anything he wants, this entire scenario doesn't make sense at all. There really is no reason for him to put up with jerry, he could just live in some kind of space mansion.
Rick being so powerful erodes the very premise of the show.

Last episode was such a letdown.

>two episodes of ads
The ad episodes are the fucking worst.

The worst part is that they never fully utilized the many-worlds interpretation

>show me what you got episode
>two episodes of ads

Listing some of the worst TV ever made as examples
There's a reason why ad lib comedy isn't popular it's unfunny as fuck.

I thought he moved back so he could use and abuse Morty under the thinly veiled guise of reuniting with his estranged daughter.

It's a comedy you moron

GO ON, MORTY

FLIP ME OVER!

not that guy but if the criteria is "mention the plot" it obviously still counts even if the plot is shitty

Pickle?!

Tell that to Dan Harmon, I can imagine the writers room.
Justin: Okay, so Rick and Morty go to a dimension where everyone is gay and incestuous have to make out to blend in. Also we'll work "floopy poopers in somewhere"
Dan: Okay, for the B-Plot, Summer gets raped and has an abortion and is all the stronger for it, also Jerry kills himself.
Justin: Ooh, we can replace him with a gay Jerry from the gay dimension.
Dan: Okay, I guess.

Yes exactly, it's comedy, without coherence and greater context. I pointed out why the show had no real storyline in a thread about the lack of storyline in the show. Why are you calling someone else moron if you don't even have the reading capability to use Sup Forums?

what happened to animation where the most popular shows have less detail than shit like bobby's world 20 years ago

B O N K E R S

Artistry in animation isn't lucrative any more, since you can generate more content and money through simplistic CG and/or flash animation.

A feast for normies

Reading this post really brings into perspective the things they could've done with this show had they not chosen their current empty route. But I guess this way they can literally pump out 20 more seasons of this shit and redditors will still love it.

PICKLE RICK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

>How about a Simpsons episode
This one.

the simpsons doesnt have an "overall arc" either though, dumbass
since when does comedy rely on the characters being in legitimate danger?
how very euphoric of you

Morty wants to go to a dance with a girl.
Rick makes him a love potion.
Everyone goes crazy for Morty.
Rick makes something else to stop the craze for Morty.
Everyone turn into praying mantis people.
Rick and Morty fly around trying to drop antidotes on everyone.
Everyone turns into Cronenberg creatures.
Rick and Morty jump dimensions to one similar enough to their own where that dimension's Rick and Morty just died, so they can just slip into their new dimension life.
Morty is traumatized.

What was their tax policy?

Because you act relevant when you're proclaiming the sky is blue.
>Guys R&M didn't take this concept seriously!
>X character acted out of character omg what shit!
>What did he mean by this?
Literally worse than Reddit. Stop injecting intent where there is none you fucking dolt, it's a cartoon.

you are taking the show bit too seriously
it's about jokes and comedy

The fact that it's empty is literally the point
The fact that it's impossible to take it seriously is literally the fucking point
How can you be this fucking retarded

>There's a reason why ad lib comedy isn't popular it's unfunny as fuck.
except it is popular as fuck you fucking retard, do you live in a goddamn bubble

>praying mantis

Stopped reading there thx bud

Name 5 shows that work on ad lib.

I'll wait....friend

PUT ME UP YOUR BUTT MORTY! HEHE

PICKLE RICKD LOOOOOOL

YEAH WHO WOULD WATCH A SHOW ABOUT NOTHING
HOW RETARDED AN IDEA IS THAT

i bet the people who dont like rick and morty dont like seinfeld either

can only remember a couple desu

>anal seeds
>interdimensional cable
>cronenberg world
>house party and frozen time thing
>dream thing
>morty gets molested
>evil morty
>simulation inside a simulation inside another simulation with simulated genitalia
>pluto is a planet
>shit on the floor episode
>colbert guest voice
>blitz n chitz
>anatomy park

Seinfeld is based, r&m is tryhard garbage

theyre both tryhard garbage, except Seinfeld doesn't have fart jokes

I TURNED MYSELF INTO *BUUUURP* Sup Forums MORTY! I'M Sup Forums RIIIIIIICK

best rick

The one where Rick turns himself into a pickle.

That's more than a full season's worth out of essentially 2 seasons. Is that so bad when every episode is episodic, and most people here at most will have likely seen the episodes only once or twice? Rick and Morty can be pretty Reddit and I'm sure it will only become worse and worse with female writers and as Dan Harmon becomes more and more up his own ass with pandering to autistic fans as he always does until inevitable cancellation but...

How many people is summer going to murder for SJW this week?

Seinfold is crap.

I tried to watch it, and yeah it's occasionally funny - when Kramer is there doing goofy things, and when the short guy gets mad "ho hoo" - but mainly Jerry is a smug asshole and the girl is a bitch.

I didn't even make it to the soup nazi or dentist episodes that everyone talks about

It create opportunity for almost anything to happen. Preventing staleness.

When Simpson's and south park were good they were better but they are not good now so rick and morty is the new good.

They are all smug assholes. Thats the point you autist.

Pickle rick is inspired viral marketing.

I can't get over the main character burping and slurping all the time, it's disgusting and really off putting. Why bother doing that?

Become an alcoholic.he probably has swamp ass and constipation too.

Tbf I felt that up until the episode where he tries to kill himself.
That was pretty dark.

> Rick having this portal gun and
> an unlimited supply of cool gadgets
> was a horrible idea. He is essentially
> almighty. This ruins every storyline,
> because there is nothing he could
> really want and no situation
> that could actually endanger
> him. So of course the plot of
> every episode is just random
> nonsense, because there are no
> real problems and no real struggle
> for anything. They had to add
> useless relationship drama and
> that divorce thing, because otherwise
> nothing would be happening.even god cant force love and truly feeling good with himself. free will.

He moved in with them because he needs Morty's "stupid waves" as camouflage against all the other Ricks.

The episode with Jessica and her Mortys.

She needs to lose some weight.

I remember the episode where they go to the alien arcade and Morty plays the game "Roy." That was the most entertaining scene of the show. Only other thing I can remember is when Rick creates a small civilization and scams them into creating electricity to power his battery

Who is this

a friend

Cute costumes. I appreciate that they did Morty and Jessica.

Usually, Rick and Morty cosplay is a bunch of guys dressing up as Rick b/c it is an excuse to be a disgusting slob.

Then post more