Why do most of the greats die in such a pathetic way?

Why do most of the greats die in such a pathetic way?

*state

whoops

Genius and madness go hand in hand.

Everyone dies in a pathetic way.

This.
Only difference is the greats are under constant media attention, so you notice.

I mean, people like Brando and Welles died obese and as failures. Why is it always the people that have had an immense influence over a form of media/art end up like this?

They go out with a whimper rather than a bang.

Failures?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes, failures.

Karma for being bi

Brando and Welles died fat on their own success. The fact that you made this thread about them attests to that. They are legends of their craft.
As for why they couldn't get much work later on, it is known. They publicly riled against the ways of (((Hollywood))) and their careers were smothered. But only after they already established themselves.

>successful actor
>failed father
>failed sjw

Sounds like a fallen star to me

>be rich and famous
>get pussy (or dick) no matter how you look
>stop giving a fuck after a few decades
Not hard to understand

But you would think that men of their stature and amount of power would over come the (((powers that be))) and still find success in the industry, no?

Brando literally named the Jew and never got cast in a good movie after that.

Although he was 70 and obese at the time

>have a lot of money
>form production company
>make films using your own money
>invite good directors/actors/crew to work with you because you're Marlon fucking Brando
>???
>profit

The fact that they didn't do this obvious thing you just came up with means that it wasn't an option. You aren't smarter than they were.
The game is rigged, my friend, in ways we don't even understand.

Damn, it's actually pretty scary what (((they))) can do. Ruin lives of anyone who crosses their path and still be seen as a people that should never ever be discriminated against, no matter the situation.

You know the difference between rich and wealthy?

An actor is rich. The man who signs his checks is wealthy.

>marlon_brando_last_tango

I don't think Brando, especially at that age, had much interest in producing films or even acting in them. From everything we know about him, he didn't particulary enjoy being an actor and treated it as a job he had to do. I think he was quite content spending the last years of his life fucking bitches and eating loads of food. Can't blame him, to be honest.

You only notice a flame burning dim when it burned insanely bright before.

Your average person lives a sad life and dies a sad death, you don't notice a difference.

A great person lives a great life and if they live long enough, will go on to live out a sad death.

>he didn't particulary enjoy being an actor and treated it as a job he had to do

"Oh boy I sure do hate acting in movies. I don't know why I even bother putting so much effort into giving Oscar-worthy performances when I don't even like my job. Why can't I get hired as a software engineer at Microsoft instead?"

>obese
>pathetic
they reached their peak and got to do and say whatever the fuck they wanted without consequence and still have legacies as some of the all time greats. They won in every possible way

You are wrong. There are honorable ways to die. You can't say the soldiers who fought and died to protect their loved ones or homeland died in a pathetic way.

A good death is its own reward.

Honestly, if you listen to the anecdote of everyone working with him he was phoning in most of his performances, he was just so talented that they still came out great.

>got to do and say whatever the fuck they wanted without consequence

Tell that to Brando.

>failures

Not at all. When you've made Citizen Kane and Starred in The Godfather as the title role you've succeeded forever.

>become successful as hell
>lose touch with reality and are no longer grounded, if they ever even were in the first place
>Loose their minds and turn into degenerate fucks
It's pretty simple really.

Also, if they don't lose their minds to drugs or fame or whatever, they get taken advantage of by opportunistic cunt vultures. Either way, no decency possible user.

Yeah... Go see their dead bodies. Shit all over it. When you die you shit yourself. Nothing honorable in it.

>You only notice a flame burning dim when it burned insanely bright before.

You've always been flaming though you fucking fag damn what a gay sentence

>have more money than god
>gold digging sluts will fuck your 80 year old ass for a taste of it
>this is somehow a terrible thing
You can't take it with you, user.

The thing is, Brando loved working on movies. He would always give input on his own dialogue, and tell the directors some ideas he thought would improve his scenes, which generally did. The "too lazy to memorize lines" thing was because he thought he'd get a more direct performance if he read his lines straight from the script. A shame he only did one voice acting role then.

Brando had a tumultuous life. His childhood genuinely sucked (this is a recurring thing with many great actors btw) and he really never recovered from that stuff completely. I'm not saying he had an unhappy life, he lived life pretty much to its fullest, he was married like 5 times, had shit ton of children, he was so talented that he didn't even need to try very hard after a certain point. Which also made him lazy. He was a hedonist which probably made life enjoyable but also made him fat as fuck with severe health issues.

Brando had a hard life...

>failures

Food was his only friend. He's just like me really.

You're full of shit user. Watch the documentary "Listen to me Marlon".