Why did they kill him off-screen? Why didn't they just give him a proper death?

Why did they kill him off-screen? Why didn't they just give him a proper death?

Because he isn't actually dead.

They planned to bring him back, but change of plans made them remain dead

Why did this need its own thread?

Can anyone tell me why do they keep mentioning him on every episode after his death?
There have been 15 episodes after his death and he was not mentioned on only 2 episodes in s6 if i remember correctly.

>implying stannis is dead

he's the one true king of westeros and the rightful heir to the iron throne, he ain't gonna die. in fact, he's gonna win the game of thrones.

In the final episode of season 7, the Night's King resurrects Stannis and bends the knee

Battle of the Blackwater rematch in season 8

They didn't kill him off screen.

Why does GoT have so boring cinematography? Almost every scene is people talking to each other behind tables in a dark room. They atleast tried to change it up in S1.

So normies can remember him when he returns

Someone, just give me the S7E4 illegal stream and stfu.

"NO"

One less whitey, good.

lol john boyega, as a black man i got no problem seein u honkeys all over the Tv, if a nigga so concern bout ithe could write his own story, white shows made for white fokes

Pirate Bay noob

i feel like it was the best thing for his character, having his character alredy diminished then having see him decapitated by that fucking bitch would of been humiliating it was a "i cant look" moment and thats the one thing i can accept dnd for doing

why didn't the starks just make boats and float across the twins

Cuck

time

Didn't they spend days shooting down ravens, followed by more days making terms everyone agreed with? Surely they can get some rafts built to ferry troops across in that time.

The Mannis always deserves his own thread.

no, pretty sure it all happened within a day

Same with Olenna, I really wanted to see their death throes.

>Who is Xaro Xhoan Daxos
>Who is Areo Hotah
>Who is Salladhor Saan
>Who is Grey Worm
>Who is Missandei

All of them but Missandei were confirmed white in the books too, and Grey Worm's ethnicity was never specified

If you were the Freys and your one claim to anything was that you were the only crossing and some stupid king tried sailing his army across less than a mile from you castle. Wouldnt you at least harry his forces as they crossed. If you hadnt already attacked them for cutting down your trees that is.

"one type of person"
What a fucking racist.

Fuck, season 1 was so good. The only bad thing about it was its lack of Stannis.

The Freys were never painted to be particularly bright. In fact their most famous attribute is sitting in one spot doing fucking nothing despite everything around them turning to chaos. So, no, I don't think they would move to harass the Starks outside their own castle.

Rewatch Battle of the Bastards and take that back

How does this show lack diversity? The characters both look and act extremely differently from one another.

His last words were also pretty based.

>Go on, do your duty.

>would of
You just invalidated the entire rest of your post.

Stannis' action had a major impact in the GoT world

Could Mellisandre have stopped the wildfire ship bomb?

She may have been able to sense it soon enough to warn off the fleet.

Still Stannis and Davos fucked up. They didn't have a screening force of smaller, expendable ships, that aren't packed with troops to act as a vanguard. Plus a single ship coming out against the fleet should have been a huge red flag.

the fuck you talking about you fucking retarded cunt, learn to read.

That one episode in Season 6 when the Hound comes back had amazing cinematography. Only episode that really stood out strangely

Learn to write.