MEMES KILL

Once again, internet memes and violent media has corrupted our youth. These girls would not have attempted to kill someone if they weren't bombarded with this degeneration on a daily basis. Sup Forums is as much to blame for this as anyone else.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/74jiF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If it wasn't slenderman it would have been the boogyman. Crazy people are crazy

>killing someone over a shit meme like slenderman
If you're going to kill someone over a meme, at least pick a good one like pepe

So by that logic, Islam isn't an inherently violent religion, and it's just the mentally ill that kill people in its name, right?

Nah, there can be causes for violent actions but there can also be violent actions without causes.

Slenderman generally doesn't have such a big influence on people. Sane people know it is just fiction after all.

lets kill niggers and say moon man made us do it

>blaming it on the boogy

Aww what did that qt do? I hope they ho easy on her

She's going to be tried as an adult and will likely face life imprisonment for attempted murder. As a result, she'll likely be a middle aged virgin if/when she is ever released.

>slenderman
Thats some redit shit

Her room was covered in pencil drawings straight out of horror movie.

She is definitely, 100% batshit insane.

Plus she's only 14, it's bullshit that kids can suffer the same consequences as adults without getting any of the benefits.

Poor grill. What did she do?

She lured one of her friends out to the woods and stabbed her in the chest multiple times so she could become a proxy for slenderman

why has it taken so long to get a plea?

I think she has a crazy birch face. Probably is insane.

Id stick my dick in that crazy bitch

>why has it taken so long to get a plea?

1. greedy lawyers love an inefficient system

2. liberals hate speedy justice.

I miss the old days where you murdered someone and were caught, convicted, and hanged within a week.

Have my latest collectible

Kek, she looks way to cute for that. Idk but I find it somewhat attractive

At least over here it's not uncommon for murder cases, and in particular those where a mental incompetence plea is expected, to take months before a plea

firing squads are a favorite of mine

Looking at her retarded babyface is making me angry.

i'd morgan her geyser if you know what i'm talking about

we can always blam it on you satan.

Very inefective, in most cases 3 out of 15 bulets hit. Often soldiers avoided mark. Its diffrent to kill someone in heat of battle and kill one tied to pole.

*blame
ehhh I need a drink.

>Looking at her retarded babyface is making me angry.

unfortunately, she won't grow out of it. It's what we call a "pieface" around here. You see lots of them in white trash trailer parks.

Yes. Jews are behind most things

And birds go tweet

>Poor grill
Shes a murderer you stupid fuck.

good point. although i wouldn't mind seeing it make a return as a method of execution. Utah has already brought it back.

archive.is/74jiF

You´d probably have a mad fuck. XD

But a cute one

>tried as an adult
Wtf is the deal with anglos

Gettin thicc

Arent you supposed to disembowel them and hang their guts from a tree? No wonder it didnt work, she ficked it up.

adult-sized crime, adult-sized time

the victim fully recovered. this girl pretty much failed at everything.

Blaming it on slenderman just like most killers are Blaming their killings on GTA or video games.

what a shitty normie meme to go to prison for.

Two people killing in the name of slendy is an outlier. Million murdering others, even of their own religion, consistently for thousands of years and up until the modern day is systemic. Don't make false equivalencies.

that doesn't make any sense, you shouldn't base a justice system on rhymes

underrated

Fat ugly feminazi detected

IF THE GLOVE DOESN'T FIT, YOU MUST ACQUIT!

>Sup Forums

wtf , paki ?

>The US Justice System: sending kids to prison and letting niggers go free because it rhymed since 1776

Whats slenderman?

>nutter bitches stab a bitch
>ITS THE EVIL INTERNET DID THIS

>Whats slenderman?

it's an anti-american meme.

I love her

Man, she got thicc in jail, I mean she was already hot when she killed the girl, but now her body is screaming for an alpha male to put a baby on her oven.

Is it true that women's jailing system is basically lesbian orgies 24/7?

>I love her

visit your local trailer park and hang out a bit, and parents of similar trash will be encouraging them to hook up with you.

she would be a solid 6/10 if she dropped the fag glasses and trimmed her eyebrows

Keanu's revenge is my favorite
Fuckin jews

Being still poo I live in a family where I talk to my Mom and Dad about daily life. Like
>look mom and dad i play this slenderman game which is awesome. Lets have time together discuss news and happening.
>not unlike retarded americunts family where dad and mom fucks some other person, talk about sex and affairs and never care for their children.
>SO GLAD TO SEE NEWS LIKE THIS.
>HUEHEUHE

Underated

She still gets locked away for a damn long time, right?
They don't let you walk free after maintaining that you're murder-crazy

Yeah, but... you have all those toilet witches

Yes, the teachings of /x/ anons (Praise be upon them) create a coherent and closely followed ideology that actively encourages murder in the name of slender-man.

this will be her

>not unlike retarded americunts family where dad and mom fucks some other person, talk about sex and affairs and never care for their children.

right back where you belong

Retards need little to no reason to do bad things. If it wasn't Slemderman, it would have been a spongebob episode to send her over the edge.

I remember when it happened and I was absolutely convinced she had died then I watched a video on it yesterday and it said she made a complete recovery.

>You and your best m8 stab a 12 year old 19 times so you can show Slenderman you mean bidnizz
>Doesn't even die
>Get 45 years anyway

Can Millennials do anything right? I guess this is what happens when you praise a false prophet like Slenderman though.

Let's dispel this fiction she didn't know what she was doing. She knew exactly what she was doing. Insanity plea is bullshit. One of them was the manipulative leader and the other a follower as it always in cases like this.

can't wait for the media to blame pewdiepie for corrupting our youth

Then I guess that makes it ok

She was 13 when she commited the murder.

Yet she will be on trial as an adult.

Even though she is a murderer. This is a sickening case of injustice in my opinion.

Not as bad as the Holocaust denial trials in germany or the use of the atomic bombs in Japan though. .

/x/ should be shut down for this and all the board regulars should be put in jail.

At least it wasn't the masked grinch.

That's the strange thing though, someone of sound mind wouldn't murder someone (or try to at least).

>Even though she is a murderer

She isn't.

Shut the fuck up you worthless beta cunt. Trade in minecraft for some balls

Islam does preach violence, but only crazies are compelled to follow it.

If islam didn't exist, those same crazy people would still be blowing people up or cutting peoples heads off, Islam is just the identifying factor here

R A R E

Sorry new to the community can you elaborate

>da pix doh

does your island ever seem like it's about to tip over, like in a heavy storm, or when lots of people are at a festival on one side?

but then I guess you're like sailors, you don't even notice it any more.

There's some fanart of her

There was a great drawn nude pic but I can't find it again and it's probably illegal anyway

Sup guys have a story

I work as an orderly in a psych hospital recently we've been getting more and more teens on the autism spectrum in a hospital meant to treat people with depression and shit

This one kid a month or two ago was autistic and was obsessed with jurassic world and slender man

He had drawings from the video game all over his room and the doctors and nurses were freaking out and i had to explain that this was all literally from a videogame and he was just being weird (I saved this dumb fuck from being sent to state pretty much)

Anyway me and a nurse made it our mission to stop this habit so we went in his room took the shit off his walls and made him watch us throw it away and told him this shit was over and to stop

An hour later go into his room to see him doodling and of course more slender shit

Snatch it up and throw it away

This kid storms out of his room comes up to me and the nurse states "NOW YOUVE DONE IT ITS HAPPENING "
He hunches over and starts making noises saying he is transforming into the slenderman

Me and the nurse just look at each other i walk over and pin him down and the nurse gives him a shot in the ass so he can sleep for the rest of our shift

Lmao I actually am in the Navy, and no there's never even any bad storms here

I'm gay but her tits are really perky and nice.

Any gay stuff ever happen on the boats?

I'm still waiting for someone to film a mock sacrifice for Kek

This

Not bad see ya when ur 18:^)

>eyebrows raised
>checks flag
>muhammed
>oh ok

So you gonna impregnate her or what? Gotta save the white race.
Pictures of these drawings?

>Memes are transcending reality

Are memes going to end up this generation's horror films?

Kid needs to be gassed.
Btw that pic is 10/10

>tried as an adult
>sent to adult prison at 15
>implying at least six to seven different prison guards arent going to be balls deep in that at every fucking turn
>and about five other women inmates too

Bitch bout to get passed the fuck around son.

I'd fuck that.

>le boogyman bogeyman

>very inefective
Do they not die? If hit by three bullets they probably die. Sounds pretty effective.

>>implying at least six to seven different prison guards arent going to be balls deep in that at every fucking turn

female inmates have female guards.

Was he going to transform into Jeff da killah next?
That would have been cringy as fuck though, even more then the slender shit.

She's actually pretty attractive O_O