CAN'T NUKE THE DUKE

Anyone else excited about Double D running for office?
Since he's so much more controversial we need to crack up the meme machine and push him before the media gets him.
Talking points:
>he denounced the KKK
>believes in equal rights for African Americans and European Americans
>doesn't hate all jews just Zionists
>thinks every race has the right to preserve it's heritage
Especially about the last point someone bringing this into the mainstream political discourse will be HUGE.

So David Duke general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MzxVjBxjX-4
youtube.com/watch?v=cmixFl8Sxfo
youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg[Open]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's just muddying the waters for Trump

anytime something good starts to happen, he sticks his finger in it and goes on every CNN, FOX, MSNBC interview, has his intentions/words twisted and just scares off the normies,

I own all his books and like him, but he should just do lectures, write books, and stay out of public office and try to piggyback off Trump.

His video on Slavery was good.
youtube.com/watch?v=MzxVjBxjX-4

didn't trump left some organization after it was reveled that duke is a vocal part of it? seriously he is just like a annoying autistic kid, only making you look bad in public.

And?
Duke>>>>>>>>Drumpf
He doesn't just talk about illegal boarder crossing he genuinely wants to protect the white race and stop the jews

>doctor
>PhD in history
>former speaker in house of representatives
>running for congress
DUKE DUKE DUKE

THIN WHITE DAVID DUKE

Trump will serve whites much better in a realistic manner, Duke is only making himself and any other person who is with him look like a fool. Another thing "the evil jew" is a deluded meme, if you believe in it then its your right but please keep your autism to yourself. Because assuming you vote AfD you will make said party only look worse (and if you are a NPD supporter, then keep on, compromise them even more).

JIDF or just reddit? Either way piss off. Exposing the kikes is literally the number one most important thing you newfag.

what if trump loses? also they will get elected on the same night it's not like duke will win and throw off trump support. duke introducing laws into the senate to show the GOP true colours will arguably do more than a trump presidency.

>Exposing the kikes is literally the number one most important thing you newfag.
x100 anyone who doesn't see this is intentionally blind or a kike

post that video of the black guy that agrees with duke after the duke vs jones debate

I cannot imagine the absolute lulz if he gets in and has to join a filibuster.

>good evening, mr. president
>i stand tonight to stand against the jew and i'd like to read some of my book "Jewish Supremacism"

youtube.com/watch?v=cmixFl8Sxfo

No. I don't care what David Duke does.

Not everyone is into LARPing, David Duke is kind of unique case because he's so old and still believes in fantasy
It's normal you start believe in the Jew meme when you're 14-16 years old, in other words "chuunibyou" age

This guy is a CIA/FBI plant designed to turn off Trump voters.

NOW FUCK OFF.

Kill yourself. There's like, 3 pounds of nigger shit in your head.

Democrat plant that needs to kill himself already

>post yfw david duke became less extreme than Merkel, Hillary or Obama

>Double D
Kek.

That was the Reform Party

What a time to be alive.

Meh he's kind of old. What's he hoping to accomplish anyway?

He's just a lightening rod for the left

OH MY GOD HE WILL MAKE TRUMP LOOK LIKE A RACIST AND A GNATZEE THIS IS SO BAD OMG

fuck off

The is rights time. We are unstoppable now. We're going to bring back racism and we're going to bring back anti semitism. Cucks like you can either join us or stick to cuckservative talking points.

Didn't know jews could tolerate the snow.

I wonder how that faggot feels about the KEK meme exploding the way it did even though he tried to stop it so hard

I love David Duke!!

>David's Website (Not campaign specific):
davidduke.com

>Podcast:
renseradioarchives.com/dduke

>Twitter:
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke

>Youtube Account:
youtube.com/user/drdduke

>Alex Jones vs David Duke
youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg[Open]

>We're going to bring back racism and we're going to bring back anti semitism.

Trump won't stand for that. He is not Nick Griffin or David Duke. His own daughter and grandson are Jewish.

Donald Trump doesn't support the interests of neo-Nazis; it would be against his own interests.

22% of americans believe the jews control the world, user. The problem is that they are afraid to out it and lose their jobs and friends.
It's been declining for years but still, 22%, more support than stein or johnson.

>they will get elected on the same night

not if there's a run off, and Louisiana usually has a run off

ADL says its only 9 percent

>Alex Jones vs David Duke

somebody needs to make a smug pepe out of pic related

Post the original

>his face when he realizes that jews and globalists are the same people