White countries are for everybody!!!

white countries are for everybody!!!

says either a racist virgin that wants to live inside an anime so he uses a proxy or a murrikan english teacher in fucking japan.

what are you trying to say?

yes that's right. what's the problem?

don't think anyone has ever said the middle one desu
or for the middle east for that matter

Wh*te genocided an entire continent and colonized the world for their own greed, while asians and africans stayed in their countried (despite chinese having the technology to go further) stop crying already

My sweet summerchild.

>North America for e*ropeans
>Australia for e*ropeans
>New Zealand for e*ropeans

lets be honest, both "le white genocide" and "you colonized the world!!111" are fucking stupid arguments

Turkey is for Turks only.

the rest of the world can go fuck themselves, we can immigrate to their countries so we take them over

who the fuck has ever said "africa for the africans" or "asia for the asians"? my fucking god you Sup Forumstards are frustratingly retarded

>Wh*tes for 70% of the world

Never saw more than three niggers at the same time, we are not america

>Asia for the Asians
That was Japan's platform propaganda for WWII bruh

>le 56% faec
you ain't european

that map is fake, he used self identification stats, do you actually believe self identifying white latinos are white?
the author fell for le southern cone meme

>North America and Australasia
>White
No so fast Chang Pajeet Red Bison Tikitiki Boogalonga

I always wondered how european is Chile without meme? How many percent of people with light hair/light eyes? And how many percent of people with european facial structure?
I'm just curious with all this LARP

Yes, it was a supposed anti-imperialist no-whites allowed policy for the entirety of Asia. Makes me wonder why they all decided to suck our dicks instead of yours but when you see asian shitflinging on the internet, it seems so obvious as to why: extreme pettiness and feelings of superiority over one another.

no one know the exact percentage of wypipo but pic related should help

but sweden is 95%white?

Wew, so there is a huge percent of larpers

Don't be racist, Turkey is for everyone, especially Kurds and Greeks.

bump

Says the goblino immigrant

Should be 100% of the world

>Louisiana
>British
?????????????????

t. Spic who wants to live in U.S. or other non-Spic country

It's easy to shriek "racism" when your country isn't infested with foreign invaders.

No one wants to live in black/Latino/Asian/Middle Eastern countries.

Whites are the only people that make decent countries.

Africa is becoming a Chinese colony m8, yes, chinese people are moving to live there too.

>Africa for africans
>RSA and other former european colonies

>It's easy to shriek "racism" when your country isn't infested with foreign invaders.
but our countries ARE infested with foreign invaders