en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_diaspora
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_recognition_of_Israel
biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=2eMLfNLXUXg
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/anti-semitism/Luther_on_Jews.html
thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=8090
big-lies.org/jews/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you didn't state whether you live in a 100% mudslime stinky shithole or a respectable neighbourhood.

Mudslide areas make no effort to assimilate UK culture and values, and are essentially Paki Harlam. See London to see how bad it can get they even have niggers in London, unlike most of the UK where blacks have made an effort to not be criminals, they have a decent education, act in a respectable manner and work.

You do not belong, goatfucker. Get your sandmonkey ass back to Syria.

BECAUSE ITS NOT YOUR COUNTRY CUNT

Hi coward

Good job abandoning your kids, wife, parents and grandparents. You must be a real tough guy

But your a Muslim. That's an insult to our Christian land. You follow a false prophet that Jesus warned us about. Do us a favor convert or kill yourself.

>Can't get housing
>Doctors appointments
>A school place for my kids that isn't a 2 hour long trip for them
>Hospital bed for my wife if she is pregnant.

Thanks alot cunt.

I live in a Muslim area and am muslim, but not radical. I don't believe sharia law should be enforced anywhere in the UK.

>not radical
So you only WATCH fags getting stoned to death.

Fuck off, cunt.

Again you follow a religion made up by the anti Christ. He's proclaimdd that everything peaceful Jesus said was a lie. But your false prophet murder, raped and kept slaves. Not a good prophet.

Ironic coming from a filthy kike, you people are a blight on this world.

Said the pedo shitskin goatfucker whose religion mandates the death or conversion of every non-mudslime.

id like to play a game

>I have a full time job and don't rely on any benefits
>I pay all of taxes on time and fully
>I am not a radical muslim
None of those are reasons why you should stay.

because you're a filthy shitskin

Please help me mates I woz a victim of tha Blitz I woz.

When ya gonna send me sum reparation dosh?

Oyyyy Veyyy this goyim hurt my feeling

>I
>I
>I
We don't give a fucking shit about you. You are turning this country into another Syria, just go fuck yourself where you come from. I don't want to die and if I have to kill you for that trust me I won't hesitate.

Will you return to Syria when the war is over?

Judging by the permanent butthurt of every single sand nigger I encounter, you'd think the goats are fucking THEM.

>but not radical.
Translation: I shit on 90% of what make Europe a place worth living in but I don't think we should kill people for adultery.

Go back and fight for your country you coward.

no are you crazy?
he anglo now

If the war doesn't end in a short period of time, then probably not.

No, we like the rest of humanity are constantly getting fucked by you for our shekels.

Did you actually come here because of the war, or before that? Why cross all of Europe to come here? Why not go to Saudi Arabia or any other wealthy Muslim country?

Looks like we are clearly the "violent" ones here.
Anyway good luck with that, I'm massive.

>mudslime
>not radical

pick one

The UK is much easier to get a job in and I already knew people there.

You lying sack of shit.

Daily reminder that if the ME was ruled by Jews you wouldn't be in this pickle to begin with. Surely a few shekels is a price worth paying, we'll call it an infidel fee.

ive reported this post to ISIS
have fun in the goat van
also please post more of these
i want to post them on my facebook and filter out the bluepilled faggots

Fuck you kike

So many times this.
All of you young syrian men are disgraceful craven cowards

So what? I know Brits, some of them are even family, it doesn't mean I should be allowed to just move there.

If you don't like the country you came from them blame your parents and follow a legal route to move elsewhere.

Migrant network. You don't only steal British people money via welfare, you also keep the jobs far from them. Congratulation on being "non violent", hey at least you are not personally creating a rape gang and don't turn thousand of white underage girls into salves. Don't forget to vote for Khan once you get the nationality.

Truth hurts you the burt, doesn't it, burger?

The country ruled by Jews is by FAR more stable and not a shithole as opposed to 22 sandnigger countries ruled by sandniggers.

We have these things called 'guns' in the West, that make the size of your opponent unimportant.

No you only have them in burgerland, I thought you'd realise that seeing as you've lived in the west your whole life.

Soon to be one more country your nasty thieving back-handed asses will be thrown out of

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_diaspora

literally pic related

>12 of these threads started last hour alone
>nope no shilling going on here

British police have them too, especially in London, where they're fond of carrying MP5s.

>Jews ""thrown out"" of their own country
We're more likely to pull the Samson Option.

There are guns in uk. You might just get to see them faggot

Newsflash here kike, you don't have a country and never will

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_recognition_of_Israel

The picture says more than your goatfucked ass ever will.

Are you proud of being part of the destruction of my cousins' country, OP?

You could have stayed in Turkey, or Greece, hell, even France, all safe countries but you decided they weren't good enough for you. Greedy cunt.

You only have survived this long with USA help and the abundant amount of lies that come from your rotten mouths, no longer, people all around the world are waking up and catching on to your nonsense, good luck shlomo. enjoy your demise.

biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=2eMLfNLXUXg

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/anti-semitism/Luther_on_Jews.html

thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=8090

big-lies.org/jews/

>Jews have survived for 3000 years in far worse conditions
>some fatass burgerclapper thinks he can change it
>thinks 3% of our GDP means fuck-all
>thinks we didn't survive worse than King Nigger
C'mon goy, haven't you learned that against Jews you lose?

You said yourself why you should leave l, "I live in a muslim area." You're in the UK, there should be NO muslim areas here but the fact there are prove immigration is unhealthy and out of control. If Syria is unsafe you should help fix it or live in a muslim nation of your own race, not sit here in my nation like a quivering woman while others fight your battle.

But you are a muslim.

Wether you like it or not, you are part of a group.

To leave and fully assimilate to another group you should denounce your previous beliefs and swear loyalty to the bill of rights.

Anything less than that and you may as well be an invading enemy lying about your real reason for being here: to make America more like your sandnigger religion.

IF YOU ARE MUSLIM BEFORE BEING AN AMERICAN WHY SHOULDNT WE TREAT YOU AS A SPIE/INSURGENT?

Are you a legal citizen? Then you can stay
If bit, you have to go back.
Why is this so fucking f difficult to understand?

Because if you cry and play the victim card, you can break the law according to cucked libs

Easy to say Nigel but I tried to integrate and act white and kept getting racist abuse and made to feel like I'll never be accepted.

From then I said fuck trying to get whiteys acceptance because they'll never accept me. I stick to my own now because at the end of the day they'll have my back.

1. You are a muslim.

Maybe fuck off then since you're not wanted there. You could have settled in any of the European countries you passed on the way to the UK, but you didn't. You ceased to be a refugee and became an economic migrant instead the moment you left Greece.

Was born here and enrolled to study physics so I could contribute to my country but whats the fucking point when I'll never been seen as british.

Shouldn't be a muzzie then m8

The issue is not my religion. It's that I'm not fully white. I won't be seen as British even if I love this country for what I was able to achieve in it.

Why do right wing fanatics like yourself use the integration excuse when you know that it's the last thing you want them to do?

liar. fraud. coward.

Blame your parents, then. It's their fault you were born in the UK. Ask them what the fuck they were thinking.

You can't blame people for being in love. I didn't ask to be born whatever ethnicity I was. Why should I be judged on what colour or features I have and not on my actions or words?

That's no excuse m8, Islam is our enemy not legal immigrants.

this

You are part of an invasion and must be repelled.

Lifelong Londoner here; I don't have a problem with you at all.

You're welcome to stay, don't listen to small town peasants.

Maybe a liar and fraud, everyone not dead yet is a coward.

I don't hate short genes, I hate bignosed, hyperaggressive/passive-aggressive, ratkike, khazar genes...unironically

If America needs Mexican help then we have already lost.

I would expect the same predatory opportunists and scavengers to exploit the helpless, no matter what side of the border was more powerful, as usual.

Brown niggers and gentile niggers, shiksa niggers all the same.

Had just finished writing some of my thoughts about anti-gentile kike culture last night, some faggot archived the thread on page 4.

What do you mean no excuse?

Cuck detected

I don't think that's happening. I think you're being judged for being a whiney cunt and you're just playing the race card. I worked in London for a couple of years, never saw any racism.

I'm not saying people are going out of their way being racist. I'm saying if I try to get involved with white people and do British things I get called "Paki trying to be white", "Fuck off back to Paki town" when in pubs having a drink, "We don't want your kind here" though they'll shout it across to me and not face to face.

I'm sick of this bullshit and so will stick to my own.

Are you sure it's not just banter?

I struggled with it too for the first four months, but I hardened up and began giving as good as I got and that got me respect.

>I have a full time job and don't rely on any benefits
>I pay all of taxes on time and fully
nobody has any problems with you as long as you're willing to integrate into our society
good for you

He only said he's not a radical Muslim, he might still be a Muslim that doesn't consider himself radical.

I'm born here. I know when people are being banterful and people are saying things seriously. It's being said seriously.

maybe you can help rebuild your country after the war? make things better? but instead you want to be a parasite and a traitor to your country. we literally get the worst possible people. all the good ones stay home and try to fix the problems there and/or help their fellow countrymen.

Nice argument, goatfucker

Fuck off, we're full

I got the impression that minorities were less likely to be able to handle banter, is all. We once slipped vodka into a brown guy's soft drink when he wasn't looking and he got super mad and started crying about some vow after he drank it and started feeling the alcohol.

I also apparently made a bit of a faux pas when a black coworker called in and said he wouldn't be in the office that day, the police had arrived with some bad news and I asked which store he'd robbed this time.

fuck off kike