You have 10 seconds to explain why you haven't emigrated to Australia yet

You have 10 seconds to explain why you haven't emigrated to Australia yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/local/videos/2012/09/07/3585457.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Scary, poisonous, murderous wildlife

Because I already live here

I prefer cold weather and it's full of Australians

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

I'm glad my ancestors committed crimes otherwise I wouldn't have been born in this great nation.

I couldn't handle the bantz

they are full

No you aren't.

You country is 10 times bigger then ours and you have about the same population.

Trust me, a lot more can fit in there.

Because I'm British (gods people - Anglo=angel) and live in gods own land. Great Britain

Can I come if I help deal with the emu situation?

go live in the desert then gypo :^)

You need to be sent back.

same m8

gotta love that bread stealing heritage tbqh

I'm a Latino and I don't want to ruin those blonde and blue genes :(

Enjoy your Poles and Gypsies clogging your healthcare and education systems.

Too hot for my wife
>tfw when the entire family is in Perth and I'm stuck on this rock.

The entire planet belongs to the anglos god promised the world to us :^)

Enjoy being colonised by the Chinese. See I can do it too.

No thanks. I don't want to live in paranoia of spiders.

So, how much ''livable'' area does your country have?

Serious question. Any map or number?

im not a traitor to my country

You are correct. The Anglo will rise again and drink the blood of the Aryan's that betrayed us

You must be g00t w/ a butter knife

That's right! Let's take all the niggers and move them to Australia!

This should clear things up.

I thought you were full?

Much rather hard working, family-driven chinks than some gypsies who spend their time begging on the street.

I have joint custody of my kid but h stays with his mom. I aint about to give up the opportunity to raise my kid for the chance to barebone a koala

No guns, no fun.

why can't a cute australian girl with a funny accent come to me

I don't like Chinese food.

this is accurate

>spiders
>fire
>snakes
>sharks
>jellyfish
>octopi
>reptiles
>abbos
>no self defense allowed
>censorship
Ten reasons in ten seconds.

I'll rather no fucking chinks anyway

Anyway chinese is a meme it's mostly foreign investment and we're getting smart about that we stopped them buying some power plants

At least the gyppos aren't smart enough to take over

Here you go.

what is viable fresh water resources....

Just because our superior western white civilization built a 1st world country out of the shitty bush and desert does'y mean we can accept shit tier non whites now. If I was Prime Minister I would make it mandatory for all non whites to be herded into the Simpson desert and if they survive and flourish after 50 years they can be allowed to rejoin the rest of the country. If not, oh well more bones in the desert.

jeez. do typical aussie men look as effeminate as that guy holding the flag?

If doubles, we get 2x more blacks and muslims
if triples, we get 3x more whites
if quads, we get 4x more asians

Draconian immigration laws

I'm a subversive Jew. What's up goys.. I..I mean, mates? Yeah. Feels good turning the unchosen against one another.

i can immigrate to australia and their is nothing they can do to stop me

That's propaganda to keep the pussies out.

Y'all are cucked on guns.

Fuck that it's 100% boiling

shit tv

tasmania has snow?
does it also have 1000s of species that want to kill you at every step?

>their

they could always adopt a literacy requirement.

So, could you live in the yellow area?s

Guns

If shit goes down in the States, my girl and i were thinking of migrating to become bantmasters. Any cities I sohuld avoid and which ones would be best in general?

There's not really infrastructure in the shit areas (anything which isn't blue/green)

its more like ice than snow its not soft at all tbqh

Australia is too fucking far from everything.

Heat is oppressive

Spiders the size of houses

Shit beer

Everything is overpriced

Really ugly accent

Shit for brains - 47% of Aussies are functionally illiterate. It's like Zimbabwe but with more things that can kill you.

abc.net.au/local/videos/2012/09/07/3585457.htm

It's full of Aussies

You lost to emus

I've seen AUS wildlife.

Good question. I'll probably retire there after buying up some more property to rent out so I can make fat money doing nothing

this
otherwise it seems like a cool country

Too far away from the rest of the world :( Plus I run a business and Australia is an inconvenient place to run it from.

I'd love to be like the primitive technology guy though, chilling in the rainforest.

The abbos burned it all down and killed the dinosaur, just sad

thats fine, but what about wildlife?
is it as dangereous as in mainland straya?

If everyone was highly educated then we'd be forced to import Indians, Pakis and other filth like Canada does for the shit jobs.

dont forget shit ping or having to play with asians and their gaming fun-police

Hah. Like canadia is a great place to live, You are a lot like australia, in that you have very few places worth living in, and those suck half the year.

tasmanian devils everywhere m8 they could rip you to shreds

I already decided to go with the New Zealand 8)

I can think of 25 million reasons not to emigrate to Straya. They are called Strayans.

Where's her breasts?

Australia is not dangerous at all, mainland or not, it really is just a meme mate.

But yes Tasmania would be even more safe given we're 99% white and don't have as many crazy spiders.

>His life revolves around video games

We don't want you here kraut.

Why does every beautifal country have dogshit tier natives that ruin it for everyone?

Australia has Abbos. New zealand has maori, which are arguably worse because they are smarter and thus more functional, so they organise into gangs. Abbos just lie in the street sniffing petrol and getting run over.

Abos are our afternoon entertainment.

I have a friend from Brisbane, told me a lot about it. Will visit hopefully within the next year or two

It's upside down and no fixed designated shitting cloud.

Abos are about the same percentage of our population as trannys in America.

If you wanna get picky, full blooded ones are probably about as rare as people with actual gender dysphoria.

fuk u wite mutt il get me cuzins to bash yous britesh poofs fuk yas

so they are kinda like gypsies here

Oi cunt, I can tell you're not a Aussie. I've seen you for a few week telling cunts to come here. Fucking Jew cunt.

Anyway don't listen to this cunt because we're fucking full. Fuck off.

>Australia has Abbos.
Not down in Tassie mate, we killed them all. Probably the only good thing our state's ever done.

Except they aren't harassing you on the street and posing as a disabled person to garner sympathy and hopefully money.

The most they'll do is ask for a few dollars for the bus, and they actually use it to catch the bus home.

I don't want to get robbed then have the cops spend 2 hours at my house rekting me with their superior banter

what the fuck is that wymyn

Strict gun laws and hate speech laws

Most of that yellow area is fucking Desert of full of abos

I'm white with a college degree so I don't think they'd approve my visa.

>ugly accent
everytime i join discord/mumble everyone shouts "oh its a fucking australian, sick!"

Too much sun.

>can barely read a recipe
>highly educated

Seriously Zimbabwe tier

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Stay out of San Fran- err i mean Melbourne. -self explanatory

Sydney is wog central while the non wogs/asians think they live in mini LA and the closer you go east the more up themselves they are.

Brisbane is basically Miami with the drugs and crime but bogans instead of cubans.

Adelaide is boring as fuck but is also white as fuck and the preferred retirement of our top military brass / base of our navy, so highly unlikely they would tolerate anything being built there but another church or a winery.

Hobart is cold, eastern European tier winters. But top fishing and national parks with almost none of the natural dangers of the mainland. Probably going to be the last white stronghold if we get flooded with non whites other than Perth.

Perth is white as fuck bar a few abbos and is basically South Africa in the 1960's - 70s, also full of white South African expats.

Darwin is basically a giant country town on the northern coast and is filled with gibsmedat abbos and whites living in fear because unlike Perth everyone is watching them like hawks so they are not racist. Abbos are a major problem. Everywhere else are basically country towns usually majority white except for north western NSW as the abos and ice problem is absolutely out of control.

Seems like you're the one with poor reading skills m8. I never disputed the fact Australians can't read. I said it adds to the value of an Australian who doesn't have their head up their ass like Canadians typically do.

americans love australian accents even more than we love british accents.

australians sound friendly and cool, whereas a lot of british accents sound like the guy spent all morning pounding a board up his ass.

>americans love australian accents
This is so true it's a bad thing.
I've lost counts of the times i've heard Americans tell me how sweet my accent is before trying to sound Australian in the most cringey way possible.

Hearing the whole 'How do you guys not fall off the bottom of the earth aha!' joke for the 150th time ain't great either hey.

>Christmas in the summer

Just nuke the place, already.

>sandnigger tier climate
>every living thing wants to kill me
>full of pajeets and changs
>housing bubble
>"fuck off we're full" is accurate because interior is an arid wasteland
>Melbourne exists

Australia would without a doubt be a step up from the current hellhole I live in but it's far from perfect.
Looks pretty though.

I had a dream of emigrating to Perth, but too bad that Australia is so expensive, especially the housing.