Racism = Not understanding that attributes of some people within a group don't essentially apply to everyone in the...

Racism = Not understanding that attributes of some people within a group don't essentially apply to everyone in the group.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism#Etymology.2C_definition_and_usage
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>That flag.
Some needs a dosage of Zyklon B.

I agree, we should do something with racists countries like Israel, like sactioning them untill they let those poor africans in their countires.

My country is plagued with racism sadly. it's not that everyone are racist, but some people in the leadership are... one of the people from the party who is ruling the current government famously said that "The Sudanese are a cancer to our society"

An Absolutely disgusting statement

Racism = understanding that groups of people have some common attributes

"The Jews" as we know them are a tribe of liars. They are not real Judeans.

What the fuck would you know about racism in your perfect US funded ivory tower. Come live in the ghetto for a year Shlomo, racism is a natural survival instinct that is subconsciously learned from a pattern of shitty experiences. Not all blacks are niggers, but I'm not going to relax around blacks just because you tell me racism is bad. Fuck off.

Drop a nuke on Isreal and just end this madness already.

>jew talking about muh racism
Oy vey!

That is not how racism is defined.

Racism would be prejudicing someone just because of their skin color. its not understanding that every individual is a different case.

Racism doesn't have a clear definition agreed by everybody:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism#Etymology.2C_definition_and_usage

Which is another reason why it's a meaningless word mostly used by people who just repeat what they've heard somewhere.

Not a meaningless term.
My definition is what people talk about when they say racism needs to be stopped.

Regarding the pic: I am a Satanist and I don't want jews. None of us does. They are on their own really. We don't want them.

TO OP: I have some ashes in an ashtray that mightinterest you. Holohoax ain't gonna prove itself.

What is even the point of being a satanist, you're just a degenerate who thinks it's cool and edgy to say hail satan while living as an atheist. Satanists are basically just roleplaying faggots, while Jews are literally the predestined servants of satan.

Racism = speaking the truth about easily recognizable patterns

yeah...
why do you faggots think we're all shitposters?

No user that's not racism. that's pattern recognition.

Racism would be something like assuming someone is a criminal just because he has a black skin color

nothing unusual here folks

is it racist to presume that your lot are fairly intelligent based upon your averagely higher IQ

An absolutely true statement :)

Satanism existed far before them. I don't do it because it is cool and trust me when you put work into it, it really is not that "off-showy". I do not live as an atheist and in contrast to a jew who serves YHWH who is merely a collection of entities, I get to be guided and have met what I believe and not have a book around me all the time. Nobody around me know that I am, I don't roleplay, I don't belong to any organization or site or anything. No, I don't have fancy fantasy daggers, I don't have black candles around me.

Are you serious? You compare me to them? Who haven't ever seen what they worship?

Nice thread you got there schlomo
now gas yourself you fucking kike

Then maybe we should look at the behavior more than the actual appearance or the fact that so many people are clearly ignoring the obvious physical and intellectual disparities and insisting on equality despite the fact that some can't hack it BECAUSE of those disparities.

Do you have more redpills about the khazars?
wikipedia says it's an antisemitic theory

The Narrative
Racism = an evil that must be culled
White People, all while people = Racism
Therefore white people are evil and must be culled

But how many of those individuals in average?
of course you should be nice and respectful to everyone, doesn't mean you can't make assumptions to be on the safe side.

>wikipedia says it's an antisemitic theory
kek. Not surprised.

Racism is natural.

Because I have eyes.
Eyes have seen acts that defy reason.
Eyes that have seen savage behavior.
Eyes that have witnessed riots, crime and senseless killings.
Eyes that notice that there's one particular trait in common with the perpetrators of the most depraved acts committed.

I'm racist because I can see.

>Not understanding that attributes of some people within a group don't essentially apply to everyone in the group.

Forgive me but...
I thought ALL black people had black skin

>n the late 19th century, a theory emerged that the core of today's Ashkenazi Jewry are genetically descended from a hypothetical Khazarian Jewish diaspora who had migrated westward from modern Russia and Ukraine into modern France and Germany. This theory still finds occasional support, but most scholars view it with skepticism.[23][24] The theory is sometimes associated with antisemitism[25] and anti-Zionism.[26]

Amusing, to say the least.

that makes perfect sense

if you're gonna rape somebody, why rape an ape? isntead of a beautiful white girl

you like that don't you, self deprecating yourself. no wonder insults don't work, we say your nose is big, you nicknamed yourself gonzo

Racism is simply a pathologization of a very normal instinct, preference for your own kind. All biological life forms breeding in and out groups, all the way down to bacteria. It is a function of nature itself. It's also the Jews greatest strength, it's what held them together as a people without a country for so long. But Jewish psychologists decided to undermine this instinct in the white non-Jews by creating the concept of 'racism'. The greatest tricks the Jews ever played in our modern era was convincing Whites that racism is an issue of morality, rather than one of objective fact to be argued for or against based on evidence and science. What was their greatest strength as a people, they would forbid in others. It's really nothing more than an old Commie scam to demonise his opponents and stop people talking about certain issues., the word itself was even coined by notorious Jewish commie rat Leon Trotsky (aka Lev Bronstein). Racism is showing a preference for your own race, something which is instinctual common sense. If it wasn’t instinctual then there would be no need for diversity training, Forced mixing of schools, affirmative action, racism laws, hate laws, etc. etc. Racism is a perfectly valid response to the biological reality of racial differences in intelligence. Non-whites simply don't belong in our countries. Does Japan have problems with racism? No, because it is homogenous. Does Iceland have problems with racism? No, because it is homogenous. Racism is caused by forcing separate races to live together in the same space, so by advocating separation, we are the only ones advocating a true end to racism. History has shown it has NEVER worked (Babylon, Rome, Haiti, Egypt) as a few examples. As always...nationalists are proven right.

Racism = Evolution

racism = jewish buzzword

This

From my experience it's not just the leadership. There is a strong sense of superiority deeply embedded in the culture.

desu I prefer being an ancestor to khazarian warriors fake jews instead of semetic mudslime jews, but that's just me.
and personallly my nose doesn't look jewy

MFW when I've nutted my big Celtic load in a few Jewesses much to their squirming delight

I remember the speeches where someone said jews are cancer...

More or less.

It's basic biology to breed with your own kind.

>muh racism

nah, fuckin with you mate
us aussies love a bit of chaos as much as you shlomos,
different reasons though.
also just for good measure to hopefully help with my position in your ranks, fuck hamas

Racism = Understanding the significance of statistics, coupled with life experience and being honest with yourself.

Trotsky (Bronstein) was among the leading Jewish bolshevik commisars that caused the death of roughly 50 million europeans.

Actally
racism = understanding that outliers do not define the average behaviours of a group
a nigger is a nigger is a god damn nigger

Nice kike proxy bait.

user you don't need to be fucking stupid. ofc your intuition is right but science is right also. when you cross racial genetics the offspring will have a gene food consistency crisis and cultural food (energy) intake may be inhibited thus creating more descendants that have faulty epigenetic structures. dr sebi has done work on this. blue birds stay with blue birds for a reason.

Israel would actually be a prime candidate to host syrian refugees. Of course they have 0.

No user. going with the logic of "average behaviors" when every individual is clearly different is a wrong approach.

Everyone should get equal opportunity to prove themselves.

how does one prove themselves?

>every individual is clearly different
most people are nigh indistinguishable
>Everyone should get equal opportunity to prove themselves.
they do
I'm sure it's just coincidence that they all behave like complete 3rd world savages

Not everyone and everything is racist you cuck leftist liberal piece of shit.

Kikes must inhale gas until death until no kikes exist. Hey, Pacifism is forever an ideal but war is forever a fact.

And it would be racist to cry about holocaust because different races and ethnicities don't exist except in your own mind oven-dodger.

SHIIIT its on, the real race war. 12 tribes enter, only two remain (plus the wild card)

>"""""""""""""""""""""some"""""""""""""""""""""

By percentage, Israel is more Muslim than France. France is the most Muslim country in Western Europe percentage-wise.