When you realise you're on the wrong side of history

>when you realise you're on the wrong side of history

Other urls found in this thread:

legifrance.gouv.fr/affichCode.do?idSectionTA=LEGISCTA000006136513&cidTexte=LEGITEXT000006070721
service-public.fr/particuliers/vosdroits/F14042
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine-Sassanid_War_of_602-628
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What an awful scene, The Roman empire getting trashed by simple muslim horde.

>when you realise you're on the wrong side of history
like the usa? and they still won't make amends

they literally had to call in a dragon to stop from getting their shit wrecked

I think the dragon breaking their formation and incinerating over 100 men had more to do with it

I saw an interview with this twat on BBC news the other night. He's a smug, nonsensical prick. He's one of the leads in fucking Star Wars and he's talking about glass ceilings.

Nah m9, they were wrecking those shitty sandniggers.
Dany used Dragon hax

lol that guy that said "your people cant fight" when they had to call in a dragon

>your people can't fight

ugh. yeah, obviously, you're gonna have the edge when you have a dragon and the element of surprise, you arrogant little sand monkey. dothraki are brave and fierce no question, but they're mindless savages. take away the dragon and give the lannisters time to strategize and the dothraki are beaten handily.

lol mad whitey ha wassup crackas.
u mad that im fucking some white pussy?
ye u getting dominated by blacks ahahaa
then ima dump that bitch and her baby and make u crackers pay for it
and then ima go have another babby with another white bitch
ahhahah like I said u gettign dominated by me whitey

So you're Bronn, and you see Jamie charging into Daenerys, the single most powerful figure trying to insurrect your leader, and instead of letting him kill her and sacrifice himself (Jamie being only the head of the kings guard, important but not a huge loss), you run into fire to stop him and risk killing yourself.

did you not notice the direct hits from dragon fire roasts people to ashes almost instantly

he was never going to reach her

>Implying Jaime wasn't saved by Dickon

Would be better if Bronn used a crossbow to kill that Yaaaaay SLaaay QuEEen

the romans lost battles lots of times, romes great strength was its relentless ability to replace the lost troops and field legion after legion

>He's a smug, nonsensical prick

Which makes him the perfect tool for (((their))) agenda.

jaime would have been incinerated

Why would Jews who aren't black want to push forwards black people as the superior race.

>are we the baddies?

>shitty quality
Enjoy!

You mean like in the real world?

now post the hundreds of times the turks lost when they tried to take constantinople. Most of their armadas were getting btfo by like 3 ships with greek fire lel

>still doing damage control 600 years latter

It is so weird we got entire sections of season one going over how dothraki weapons are made to killed unarmored people yet that all got thrown out the window when they actually arrived.

We didn't even get a scene of them training to fight armored foes.

>beaten by the french
>FRENCH
History is filled with every side losing one time or another. Get over it reddit.

*cough* greek revolution 1821 *chough*

I'm actually surprised they managed to come up with this slight sense of nuance with Tyrion instead of le quip dwarf on #TeamDanyyaaaasslayqueen

the lannister army shouldve just fucking rush him and off the fucking dragon and the cunt with him

Why didn't Jamie just throw the spear?

french were fucking badass during the history and just get bad rep due to ww2 and nothing else

This, why wouldn't every single person think "This is our one chance to kill the dragon, lets rush it and maybe get dragon lady too"

WW1 and 2 are all that count to us and all that will count for a gen more

France has one of the greatest military history of the world you cuck

It's funny how diverse all of the people in that picture look, different hair and eye colors, etc. If it were a bunch of niggers It would truly be a disgusting bunch

knowing what you know about Melisandre (she's old af) do you still fucker her. Let's say 50/50 chance a demon will come out of her

>France has one of the greatest military history of the world you cuck

Try writing this one again

It was Bronn, Mr.Magoo

>watching shitty poo-in-loo 240p rips
Seriously fucking kys.

Lolz

france is fucking based when it comes to warfare

the were btfo in the franco-prussian war already

Franco-Prussian war
Yucky Monarchs
Bloody revolution

Once they were, then they all turned sjw. Nothing good has come from france for more than a century

Keyword history

muh sjw boogeyman

It's a lance, and he only has his left hand

>french aren't sjws
>birthplace of modern feminism
What would you call it when it's illegal to even get a DNA test to determine paternity?

>can't even beat one of the gazillion German states at the time
wow what a great nation

How did Bronn evade the dragon fire when it specifically tried to fry him aftwr he shot it?

Genetic testing for paternity is legal with intervention of a judge. The French law protects your right to privacy, and that includes your genetic material and where and how it's tested, by whom, and for what reason. The law in question is NOT in place to protect a family unit where kids have providers at all cost while daddy gets cucked by a giant sweaty foreigner or whatever OP is furiously masturbating to these days. No-one has the right to your genetic information whenever the hell they please. If you take someone's genetic material and test without their knowledge or consent and without intervention of a judge, you will be persecuted. If there's a question of paternity, you get a lawyer, the lawyer represents you in front of the judge, and the judge grants the paternity test if the presumed father consents. However, if the presumed father refuses without good justification you may be judged the father of the child. (Some men refuse to get tested and/or refuse to provide information and think that it will be impossible for them to be established the father and have to pay for their child. The judge will fuck you up for that.) It has nothing to do with cucking or whatever you think it might be, it has to do with privacy laws.

legifrance.gouv.fr/affichCode.do?idSectionTA=LEGISCTA000006136513&cidTexte=LEGITEXT000006070721

service-public.fr/particuliers/vosdroits/F14042

Dumb Sup Forumsdrone BTFO

>desert niggers manage to get their shit together JUST as the Byzantines and Sassanids get out of a 26 year war en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine-Sassanid_War_of_602-628
The timing for Muhammad uniting Arabia and his successors deciding to go conquer everything was so perfect it makes you wonder if they truly did have god on their side

>have to consult a fucking judge to test if the child is yours

So If the kids black, and I and my wife are white, i can't get a paternity test because the government can't even handle simple dna analysis properly?

Just lawyer up lmao

They are not even black

But what if the nigger lawyers up and refuses paternity? I'm supposed to pay for the little failed abortion because again, the government is shit and untrustworthy?

Tyrion seems to be genuinely regretting this decision for the first time. He had some abstract sense of getting revenge on Cersei, but the reality is young Westerland peasants who he led into battle himself and fought alongside getting horrifically burned and murdered, and the implication that their wives and children are next.

it was literally all of Germany, a region with something like 1.5x the population, with seasoned troops and a coherent chain of command united under Pruussian hegemony and exceptional military and diplomatic leadership vs a France that had seen 3 government changes in 40 years, with associated brain drain and leadership purges, whose allies abandoned them due to Bismarck's genius diplomatic maneuvering (which boils down to "yo Austria let us slide into Alsace real quick or we'll kick your ass for the second time in a decade when we're done")
Napoleon was a mistake.

>French people think it's normal to hire a lawyer and go to court just to have a paternity test and if you think otherwise you are Sup Forums

To be fair, I didn't expect anything from a country who takes monthly/yearly showers.

I can't wait for the dothraki hoard to slit Dany's throat and pillage and rape everything they can before slinking back to their country with ships riding low with women and loot, while all the major players of westeros are slaughtered alone and in the cold by the night king and his army. You can't change a tribe of murdering savages into an army. You can't change Muslim refugees into well adjusted westerners who don't commit crimes. D&D setting up for the ultimate redpill bomb to absolutely destroy their sjw turned fandom.

No, you'll only have to support the child if you already acted as a father for a certain amount of time ( 5 years. )

It's on you if you decide to do nothing.

Sure thing Cleetus

So I can file for divorce from the wife the second I see the baby is black and don't have to pay child-support?

Nah m8 it was the D

>implying I'm american
>only americans make fun of France
Sad frenchie

Pretty much

That's good to know. Thanks for clearing it all up

It's ok, the ex will then sue you.

daz where you wrong whitey ;D

>inb4 vast swathes of The Reach and Stormlands are granted to the hoard (including Horn Hill)

Margaery survived but she's going to be claimed for a Dothraki Khal

Post yfw

D&D have already ignored this. The issue of Dothraki being mad rapists and murderers has been completely ignored, they hung out around Mereen for a while with absolutely no problems. I wouldn't be surprised if GRRM does address this though. It would be a little bit like how the Germanic barbarians that the Romans recruited to fight for Rome eventually turned on them and sacked the city.

The Romans wouldn't get trashed by that kind of shitty attack (except Crassus, but he was a literal meme).

>troops just loitering instead of marching in formation
>not using the lake to their advantage while fighting light cavalry and a dragon
>not having proper anti-fire equipment because they've known they'd be fighting dragons for years
>not having the ballista manned the instant you get attacked and in a defendable position
>not using ballistas with rope to keep the dragon down

Another glorious battle brought to you by America!

I'd fuck her in the ass

When? Why?

I have a question, why did Dany and her dragon specifically targeted the supply wagons?
They were already winning the battle, why did she keep burning the wagons when she said earlier that she needed those supply to feed her army?

Then you'll make an ass spawn.

SHOCK AND AWE HOORAH
TO SAVE MY PEOPLE I NEEDED TO STARVE MY PEOPLE
A BURNT LANNISTER IS A WELL TRAINED LANNISTER

She's a stupid girl with a pet dragon, Strategy isn't her strong point.

They were caught completely by surprise.

>not having proper anti-fire equipment because they've known they'd be fighting dragons for years
What the hell do you mean?

>not having the ballista manned the instant you get attacked and in a defendable position
No time, again, caught completely by surprise. They had maybe 30 seconds to grab their shit and get in formation.

>not using ballistas with rope to keep the dragon down
The dragon would just pull the ballista up with it, they only had one.

>lots of times
Relative to their entire almost 1500 years history (if we exclude the ERE)? Not really.

The Arabs lost more than the Byzantines did. The Arabic empires collapsed multiple times while the Byzantines survived. The Seljuq's collapsed while the Byzantine survived and only the devastating civil war that followed allowed them to gain the advantage and then the other civil war that resulted in the sacking of Constantinople.

In short, the Byzantines were completely BTFO'ing the muslims before they decided to destroy themselves.

Seems unfair to count the Arab conquests, the Byzantines were on their last legs because they had just fought a 30-year long war with the Persians. They were so low on money that they had to start melting church artifacts.

why niggers pretending the SJW squad wont win the war by default, because they are so invested into SJW bullshit

literally has 2 people with dicks cut off, 1 ex slave niggress , and a dwarf, and the woman is a literal tumblr queen with victim complex calling her wedding night rape

like, you do realize, the outcome was decided upon a long time ago, danny + jon take south and sansa will take north and some trivial matter of who sansa ends up with, but who cares, its all a meme tier show now

It really surprised me that they actually prepared that ballista.

>They were caught completely by surprise.
This. Who would've thought that your enemy still have one more fleet left to transport a horde of barbarian after you've destroyed two whole fleets before. They still should've brought more than one ballista though.

>Who would've thought that your enemy still have one more fleet left to transport a horde of barbarian after you've destroyed two whole fleets before
How many fucking ships does Dany have? She's lost two massive fleets now.

>Propre anti-fire equipment

Like what fire blankets, extinguishers and buckets of Sand?

Retarded post of the day

>we will never get to see a faithful ASOIAF adaptation ever again

FUCK D&D, seriously. I hope they lose all of their money and fucking crash and burn

>France
>basically the country everyone has to form coalitions to even have a fighting chance against
>"weak"
Huh...

>only country to have won a colonial war and set up the model for all following counter-insurgency
>"muh disastrous last 100 years" meme

The dragon gunship didn't hurt their odds.

>hahahahah they can't fight a country with twice their population
Thank you for that user.

>In short, the Byzantines were completely BTFO'ing the muslims before they decided to destroy themselves.
Lost Eygpt, North Africa, the Levant, Sicily, etc and eventually Byzantium itself to Islamic invaders. How is that for "BTFO"

So where exactly does the YAAASSSSS SLAY QUEEN thing come from? Was it something someone actually said?

Lol, I'm Turkish and I live in Istanbul. Guess who took the city in the end?

why don't you fucking google it if you're so damned curious, fuckface?

Isn't he a lord and a high nobleman in several territories throughout the country? Why wouldn't someone like this have assassins prepaid to kill his killer(s) as insurance? or is this just another expository quip by D&D?