/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation and Meme Division General: Cant Stop Wont Stop Edition

>******IN BEFORE IT'S FUCKING NOTHING: IRS Investigation
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-27/irs-launches-investigation-clinton-foundation

>To-do list:
i.sli.mg/NlFCrf.png (embed)

>28 pages:
intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/declasspart4.pdf

>TERRORIST LINK MINDMAP HERE
bubbl.us/?h=354f92/6a95c0/34fA1hkm43xDM&r=1572330230

>TL;DR info here (also see first few posts):

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
i.sli.mg/Gkfy5n.jpg (embed)

>FBI Threads:
1: archive.is/JEXOo
2: archive.is/pgLpf
3: archive.is/0nuFe
4: archive.is/Wt2T0
5: archive.is/Nct7R

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP
archive.is/TRsgh

>torrent of all major leaks:
a.desu.sh/yfkdgy.torrent
www93.zippyshare.com/v/WS6QgTOh/file.html

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

>TAVISTOCK PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/PBejCc6J (embed)
>LIST OF EPSTEIN'S CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jeffrey-epstein-more-light/
--------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-epstein-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twittermoneybot.com/
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
sli.mg/a/GcBtve
sli.mg/a/BolH2P
sli.mg/a/DdKZb6
sli.mg/a/bsAlvN
sli.mg/a/Dh3y1b
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Yunus#Criticism_of_Ideas
i.sli.mg/QO0R0G.png
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G
web.archive.org/web/20160715081305/http://revcom.us/a/439/time-to-get-organized-for-an-actual-revolution-en.html
pastebin.com/2LQsnJFQ
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp
wired.com/1994/10/godwin-if-2/
canvasopedia.org/218-2/
publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-army-psyops-manual/
developingtomorrow.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/psychological-operations-in-the-information-age/
mega.nz/#F!7pcRjLrY!K2dCLXsawbnk71B8-NYXag
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=jZaj5Av6hmA
youtube.com/watch?v=vx8Nw1iRO3M&ab_channel=RussellScott
opera.com/blogs/desktop/2016/07/opera-developer-40-0-2296-0-update/
docs.google.com/document/d/1vnt-48WPX6N5DHBTgIh-q9uspKDPm0OQlhEPV4THaV4/edit?usp=drive_web
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF. Spread the word however you possibly can, nobody here is picky.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donor get in return?
>Z: Source.

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

Add content to the Reddit or Website
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com

>Step 3: Post results
>Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normalfag consumption.

FOR EVERY THREAD: THE BONNER GROUP

"The Bonner Group, warm or cold?" Hot.

Reposting my reports so far on The Bonner Group. I'm busy writing up the 4th report, hopefully will be ready tomorrow or Tuesday. There's a lot of work to be done here.

First Report: sli.mg/a/GcBtve

Second Report: sli.mg/a/BolH2P

Third Report: sli.mg/a/DdKZb6

Fourth Report: sli.mg/a/bsAlvN

Mindmaps: sli.mg/a/Dh3y1b

>About the Third Report
This is more of a guide than a report. There are a SIGNIFICANT amount of leads presented in this report. I haven’t had the time yet to dig into any lead, as most of my work has been analyzing IRS 990’s (I haven't even begun to discuss that yet). What I’m providing here is the guidance to enable others to investigate these leads further.
Please take the time to understand what’s being said in this report. This will enable you to become an actual researcher and discover new information, rather than depending on reports from the news media.

DC Property Information Verification System:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
DC’s Business License Verification Database:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
DC’s Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs Database:
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx

UPDATE: MORE TASKS FOR /CFG/ ORDERED MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT

I’m confident that this will be the straw that breaks the camel’s back. The Bonner Group got sloppy and left a trail in the public record. If you want to be a part of history, please help with one of the tasks below.

1. We need to build Bonner Mindmaps for the past 3 years using data from IRS Form 990’s
a. Follow my lead from this report, start with one organization and then follow the money
b. 2012, 2013, and 2014 IRS 990s are available to the public for free. Let’s build a Mind Map for each of those years
c. Any organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
d. Any organization that receive a Grant from an organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
e. To help get you started, this is a short list of organizations I’ve found that have worked with The Bonner Group. (there are many more, these are just the ones written on my whiteboard at the moment)
i. Center for American Progress
ii. Center for American Progress Action Fund
iii. Leadership Conference for Human and Civil Rights
iv. People for the American Way Foundation
v. People for the American Way
vi. America Votes
vii. American Foundation for Equal Rights
viii. American Bridge
ix. Media Matters
x. Media Matters Action Network
xi. Ready for Hillary
xii. Priorities USA
xiii. Correct the Record
xiv. American Democracy Legal Fund
xv. American Independent
xvi. Colorado Independent
xvii. Franklin Education Forum
f. As you may have noticed, I’m not very good with visuals. Someone should take ownership and format this piece similar to the Clinton Map created a couple weeks back.

Nigger trump wont win

SHORT TO-DO LIST:

Investigate:
-India specifically, the ties to central banking between them and the Clintons
-Sant Chatwell relates to human trafficking
But they use a larger component in the people recently leaving the Indian central bank
-Sudan should be examined closely
-Cheryl Mills is an important person of interest
The families you must look at are:
-Royal
-Gates
-Buffet
-Underpinned by Soros
Names:
-Are Helg Traasdahl's Muhmud
-Tapad (company)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Yunus#Criticism_of_Ideas
-Elisa Lam

MEME DIVISION

Social media is absolutely not exploitable in any way at all :^)
>i.sli.mg/QO0R0G.png

Memetic Warfare albums (anti-Hillary meme galleries): ***many of these have sources, it’s not all hearsay
NEW: sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
Normie memes sli.mg/a/kc5UPo
TEMPLATES WITHOUT TEXT: sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Advanced Meme Warfare: pastebin.com/hack9Z6G
font suggested by belgian user: Use Roboto Sans & Playfair Display

Organize:web.archive.org/web/20160715081305/http://revcom.us/a/439/time-to-get-organized-for-an-actual-revolution-en.html

Social media tactics: pastebin.com/2LQsnJFQ

Connecting Social Media and Pushing Content 101:
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp

PSYOPS RESOURCES:
>Godwins Law (Revival of memetics in Usenet)
wired.com/1994/10/godwin-if-2/

>Book collection on radical bottom up activism
canvasopedia.org/218-2/

>Links says it all (There is more out, it makes sense looking for the earlier versions, will post if i find them)
publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-army-psyops-manual/

>Nice easy readable introduction to cyber warfare
developingtomorrow.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/psychological-operations-in-the-information-age/

>Finkelsteins Meme Compendium
mega.nz/#F!7pcRjLrY!K2dCLXsawbnk71B8-NYXag

>Sup Forums Book collection
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

>Step by step how to manipulate narratives
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

So you learn there - I suppose people there are not even normies, but complete SJWs there?

I will still have to run a few rounds in different state offices, but it is nothing compared to what I had to do till now - and I am not limited by time anymore. Thank you for asking.

And it was good to hear you liked my story.
I was always amused by these noir clichés.

yeah ive heard that too, but i would say im fairly liberal and open to new ideas myself. i will be careful though when a politcal topic pops up and i will have to restrain my disgust for clinton. ill send you pictures of wild feminazis if i see some. noir movies and games are comfy as fuck.

Is this your first year then?

in berlin? yes.

>i would say im fairly liberal and open to new ideas myself
or were you referencing this? :D

No, I meant whether it was your first year in university or not.

oh, im not going to uni. im going to emt school.

that's actually hilarious

you're doing gods work zyclon

Emergency Medical Technician?

thats the one.

Good luck with that.
I have family members working in health care.

thanks senpai. how is healthcare system in hungary?. underfunded like here as well?

Bump. I made a series of these to show more than white males support Trump. I'll post the others, again, if someone wants/needs.

Severely underfunded outside of Budapest.
The majority of fresh doctors go overseas right after getting their diploma. Even nurses leave our country.

Meanwhile in Graz there is a hospital compound as big as a village with its own church and so on.

not good at memes

shit sucks, we have 10 patients per nurse here, and more and more people die of neglect because they are not properly cared for. i have the biggest respect for nurses and doctors that stay ond dont go overseas. but i really cant blame the ones that do.

It is good enough.
Just fit the "Better delete..." properly into the bubble.

I feel the same.

a shame that your healthcare system sucks. i thought you might be better of because you have less people to care for. doesnt hungary get that sweet euromoney like poland?

Now it is ready to share.
Do not worry, half of the memes we need are Kikebook tier ones grandmothers like to share.

We get EU funding too, but our problem is thanks to all of our hospitals being state funded, and in heavy debt. Also you have to count in 50 years of Soviet led communist planning.

My dad was a volunteer EMT for a long time. He did it because it was a rewarding thing to do, helping people like that. Of course there were less fat people back then.

Mobilizing grandmothers is extremely effective. I convinced all my grandparents who live in florida to vote Trump.

hey guys how can I meme about hilliary's piss bag and not get V&? What are the rules?

kek. ill be hitting the gym soon so this shouldnt be a problem.

much of your money goes into infrastructure right?. i saw roadworks everywhere when i was in budapest. it was literal hell driving there. i even flipped a car off, what later turned out to be a police car. they appearantly didnt notice it.

One of victor thorns last interviews

>youtube.com/watch?v=vx8Nw1iRO3M&ab_channel=RussellScott

what do you mean get v& for mentioning a piss bag? what're you talking about?

oh well she's fucking Hilliary Clinton and I don't want the FBI showing up at my door so gotta be careful as fugg

why did I reply to a leaf

4/10
made me reply

Much of the money goes into the pockets of our ruling party is a truer statement.

Regarding infrastructure, most of the work is cosmetological, I rarely see completely new roads. For example, our government always buys rails for trams from Chinese corporations that are known to only last for about 3 years, with constant repairs needed. Then after 3 years, they buy the same ones and so on - rather than buying the expensive ones that could last for 10 years without any repairs needed.

you're not going to get v& for making fun of Hillary. If you're worried use a VPN

sounds like they are competent at using taxpayer money. which means pocketing some of it every time they make a new nonsensical deal with china.

opera.com/blogs/desktop/2016/07/opera-developer-40-0-2296-0-update/

Excactly.
Our government has its own friendly circle of companies - just like the Clintons - whom surprisingly always win every tender.

These are minor troubles howewer compared to the invasion in the West, and Orbán will not let those scum in at least.

Hey doc user, if you are around, would you mind adding the rest of the media Collusion and bias stuff I found? I complied it in a Google doc.
Thx

docs.google.com/document/d/1vnt-48WPX6N5DHBTgIh-q9uspKDPm0OQlhEPV4THaV4/edit?usp=drive_web

-media Collusion user

yup. at least youre not getting bombed and ripped off. thats something. do you think orban would be kicked out if he would suddenly support refugees?

Their philandering ways have been documented. But here is a new wrinkle:

Did Hillary ever fuck a nigger?

If we had proof of that, she would lose the South and Boston.

Absolutely.
Our "extreme right wing" (only according to the media, of course) party's leader turned out to be a Turkey fan and has ties with Turkish fascists. I think they are funded by Turkey in part at least. He also said that "Islam is the last light in our world" just a few months before the migrant rush started.

A significant part of his old fans hate him now and regard him as a traitor and a "pussy" who is not radically Hungarian enough.

kek. he can be thankful for the refugees in a sense

>6000000
top kek. that guy even looks a bit like me. only less handsome and masculine.

lel

I will be back in a couple of hours.
See you then.

i was looking for that one, i forgot to save it when i saw it. funny as fuck.

see you later, mane. take care.