How do you distinguish a genuine Hillary supporter from a CTR shill?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Lithuania
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can't.
They're both the same cancer.

Same shit
Different pants

the genuine supporter is a cuck and the ctr shill is a kike who does it for money. Sometimes they interlap.

nice forced meme, i can see you made it in desparation. have a (you) as your consolation prize.

For example, this speciman, do you think he/she is a shill or just a brainwashed liberal faggot?

shills use non US proxies
shills start slide threads
shills use copypasta
shills use the same images
shills only post and never respond
Shills IF they respond do not respond to the content but rather spew talking points
shills will ALWAYS deflect with an attack IE "but Drumpf is a NAZI"

There are no genuine Hillary supporters.

Neither of your countries have mattered, or will matter in the next 5 centuries Ahmed and Ackhmed

A for effort

Le scary maymay NWO shillcraft so scared

So she hopes to win the election by rigging all the polls? What a dumb bitch.

They come here.

We haven't seen anyone supporting the clintons since the creation of Sup Forums and suddenly, hundred of them.

One is real the other is not

Are you even allowed to use the internet Aniza? Doesn't Ahmed need to visit your cuckshed first for permission?

Good job, but Trump want to befriend Putin, to solve the middle east crisis and won't invade countries for Israel.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Lithuania
> Currently, only several thousand Lithuanian Tatars remain, making up an estimated 0.1% of the country's population

My flag literally stands for blood of muslims you retard.

Hillary has muslim brotherhood connections and yet you call me achmed. Lithuania is one of the most white countries on the planet.

She will sell you out no matter what race or relgiion you are (if she even survives the next few years)

>befriend putin

And then we still go to war when they piss off NATO and we're forced to side with what we made

No, she has genuine supporters. They just don't have social media, or go to rallies. But I do suspect she is trying to rig this

refer to

Ur retarded

Ur retarded.

Tell me how shariah law works and what it's like unwrapping your wife from 8 layers of clothing Ishmael

I'll be enjoying my freedoms and the fun suicide videos of drumpf shills.

come back with an argument, shill.

Most of the pressure to wage war against russia comes from EU and the US.

trump takes care of the US, the EU is about to dissolve, no war, problem solved.

> Look at facts
> No
That aside, isn't Hillary pro-refugees?

you sound like a butthurt true conservative.

>implying your candidate isn't lying
>implying women are capable of logic
>kicking out illegal immigrants is bad
>implying freezing immigration from hellholes is bad
>implying the pope is good
>implying MSM is worth a shit
>implying the GOP didn't get assblasted so bad they rolled out 4 (FOUR) different people to stop Trump and got stumped

Human trash is human trash. We need a purge of all cities.

She's pro-winning

One doesn't exist the other does.

Usually when someone insinuates you support Trump because you want Hillary to be held accountable. That's pretty shilly.

Refer to Also when it's near-universal praise. Heads in the sand at that point, cause candidates in past years had a blend of support/dissent. When it comes to Hillary, there's really nothing substantial to support.

>body shaming
How liberal of you

pro-winning with a pissbag. Nice poll from oversampling democrats. prove the numbers aren't faked.

I can pull out numbers out of my arse too, just because you're a news agency, doesn't make them legit.

I hate fat people but I'm voting for someone other than trump so I don't get it

There is no CTR boggeyman shills.
its funny that u drumpfies cant even argue right, so i come here to detroy some of you for fun

CTR shills actually exist.

There are no Hillary supporters, anyone pro Hillary obviously is paid to do so

>you were payed
>payed

Trumpeters aren't the brightest, so I'll allow it.

I don't know the difference, if I had to guess I'd say a shill would just use weak memes, while genuine support's memes would be weakest, shittest memes to ever have embarrassed an internet image board, like this one.

>genuine Hillary supporter
>genuine

This to the T

I don't think Hillary supporters actually exist.