Did that dog fugg the girls...? :DDD

>can do multiplication in 3 years old
>virgin neet with 0 friend

MOOOOOOOOOODS

>Mom had me when she was 31
>didn't talk till I was 3-4
>wasn't able to walk until I was 2
>had dyslexia until I was in high-school

I did have a happy childhood though, so have any rights to complain.

>so have any rights to complain.
Derp derpity derp derp derp.

Don't have any rights to complain that is.

>mom had me at age 21
>still autismal

she had me at 23 and I turned out to be human garbage

Mum had me at 35 too and I've had dyslexia, anxiety and all that shit. Was a really early reader though

Had a stable childhood, dad died 3 years ago though which is shit. Honestly my life up till now has been shit compared to others ngl but there's no point in self pity and it can always be a lot worse.

/end blog post

>tfw mom had me at 30
>tfw i was an alcoholic until i was 2-3 years old

>tfw mum had me at 35
>tfw mum is mildly autistic
I-I'm ok though lads, r-really

Jorge why do you look like Elliot?

>mom had me at 18
still a retard

Were you an accident?

>Mom had me at 40
>Dad was 50

>mom had me
That's the mistake.

btfo

>tfw my mom had me at 40
>tfw I learned to talk, walk, read, and write early

Got lucky lads

Do you at least have siblings?

No only child hapa

So basically it's like living with your grandparents. How was your childhood?

My brother was born when my mom was 39. He's a real shrewd, conniving motherfucker.

My parents divorced and we did the split house meme so the week was half
Bitchy mom, and chill (kind of beta) dad

>dad died
That shit's the worse. Especially when it is slow from cancer. My dad had to deal with grandpa being like that. From what I heard he looked like a living corpse in his finale month. I didn't know him much since I was too young to remember though, but Ma told me he cared about me very much.

desuarchive.org/int/thread/85562517/

What the...? Didn't this exact same thread get posted a week ago?

At least your moms got married and had a kid, even in late in life. Some women would love to have even that

mom got me at 17 and even though I became adult she is still under 30

>mum had me at 14
>learned to walk, and talk just fine

>mom got me at 17 and

Prostitute knocked up by a US serviceman.

So is your father your uncle or your grandfather?

>i try to get a Jorge thread deleted.
>30 people reply.
Really makes me think

>Mom and dad had me at 38 and 39
>No bodily deformities thanks to top-tier genetics
>Still a massive fucking airhead Asperger
JUST

he was another classmate of hers. same age

Fuck off namefag

Welcome newfriend
Same threads posts here everyday

Unless you're Larry King and fathered kids in your 60s.

We share a very similar story. He died when of Ictus at the age of 70/75. I ended up taking grandpa's physiology and everyone says I just look like him. It's almost like he keeps living through me. Love you grandps :')

Damn, they should be lucky they're normal and don't have an extra arm or something from his ancient sperm.

jorge you aren't that bad...

Your joke is not funny, shame on you.

That means you're like 13 or 12 depending on the time of year.

wtf why so many late kids end up shitposting on Sup Forums?
>tfw mom was 35, dad was 37

Jorge is better than you retard

>mom had me at 35
>learned to talk at 1
>learned how to read at 2.5
>learned computers at 4
>best in kindergarten
>best in school
>ended up working as delivery boy

>dad was 44
>mom was 32
>teacher says i need to answer more questions in class
>tell them i meet with the schools speech therapist to help that
>teacher says there is no speech therapist at the school
>shock.jpg
>look up the school therapist
>they specialize in children with learning disabilities
>mfw i didnt know i was retarded for 16 years because no one else at my school was disabled so i thought i was completely normal

She needed to pay for her mandated plastic surgery.

what you deliver?

>tfw mum had me at 35
>tfw i started talking at 6 months

lol??

lol I had a very depressing childhood

guess when you're stupid, everything is happy to you :)

d-documents and printers..

>31
That's fucking nothing. The risk of a child with developmental defects isn't significant until after 35.

Well I can see where you turned the wrong way.

>i failed my self, all because it was my mom hadnt laid and had me at 15 but 35 instead
EXTREME PATHETIC

Where? When i dropped uni?

How much paid? Moscow? Cann you pay for room?

no lol i just meant that her mental age was still in her twenties

It was cancer, wasn't really slow, he died a month after diagnosis but yeah it's fucking awful to see them deteriorating and in pain.

when you started anime

45k rubles after tax, i live in small apartments my parents bought when i was 16 and only pay for water gas and internet

Are you still retarded?

this

Nothing wrong with liking anime and being gay

The mother's age has a more direct impact on the risk of developmental defects than the father's. With advancing age, the number of genetic mutations passed along in sperm gets higher, however human DNA contains several trillion "bytes" and not all mutations are harmful, so the odds of actually getting a combination of them that do something bad is pretty low. It does however mean that the child's DNA diverges from the father's DNA to a higher degree the older the latter is.

No, I got vaccinated against autism. All better :)

can't you get jail for that in rusland?

On the other hand, women always pass a fixed 10 genetic mutations to the child regardless of age.

being gay is gay thsat is wrong

Just reported you to the kgb

>born when mum was 38
>learned to read by myself at 2ish
>still autistic

No. But we have a small administrative penalty for gay propaganda.

It's not de jure illegal IIRC

What is gay propaganda?

I guess in a way he does. It's a shame I never got to know mine. Did you know yours?

Sorry for your loss. Sounds like it was acute, like pancreatic. My grandmas are getting to that age where they're just deteriorating anyways. Mom's side has very slow chronic leukemia while dad's side is about 98 and she's lost appetite and forgetting where she is or what she was doing.

Thing is, my dad just is accepting it. He's experienced a lot of loss in life, lost a lot of friends and relatives either through accidents, drugs, or events in life. Sometimes he just, I don't know, blocks it out. Like ignore it and pretend it isn't there unless someone calls him about it. Knowing him I can see why.

Hey, stupid is as stupid does. Doesn't bother me none.

waving rainbow flag and yelling gays of all countries unite or smth like that

I know that feel m8

Like saying that you're gay and you feel much better since you came out of your closet and that everyone who feel gayish should do the same as your. Going into kindergartens with posters saying that boy fucking another boy is alright is also gay propaganda.

huh, someone willing to do that publicly in Russia is already retarded t b q h

Dad had me in his fifties

I turned out to have aspergers.

Mesothelioma, asbestos exposure but fuck knows where he got it from he didn't work in factories, must have been an office or something somewhere but we never found out and we never will.

98 is a great age though, make sure you see them as much as you can and ask them everything you wanted to ask, don't wait.
Changes you doesn't it mate, I feel like I'm a better person because of it but we still shouldn't have to go through it at our age.

I don't know man. All I know is there's law forbidding gay propaganda among nonadults. Seems like gay parades.

Having children late increases the chances of autism, not even memeing right now

>mom had me at 23
>still a friendless loser

apparently you can get mesothelioma even with a teeny tiny bit of exposure, like stuff you'd never even think about seeing tho its super rare

>asbestos induced cancer
Shit sorry to hear that. That stuff hooks to everything it touches, I swear.

Anyhow we try to visit grandma every year but she's over several states a way (New Jersey to Ohio and back). Grandma never had too much to talk about but she's love my dad's company. Also my dad calls here every week to check up on her.

I honestly hope she lives past a hundred. If you don't mind me askin', is your mom still alive too?

It has benefits though older parents are more stable, raise smarter children etc

It makes sense really, you've experienced a lot more of life.

you europeans spend millions for people do thigs like that

Yeah I live with my mum atm
>she's over several states a way
That's a shame, my grandmother lives 4 hours a way so iktf to an extent. It's a worry if anything happens and you can't get there easily.

The chances of developmental disorders do go up if the mother is over 35, although autism is mostly a made-up illness designed to sell you bogus treatments.

>mum has me at 35
>sperg

>mum has my brother 2 years late
>hes a chad

Forces you to grow up for sure. I miss him so much. The world has turned into a madhouse since he left and I wish I could had a chat with him.

>mom had me when she was 22
>born large and hairy as a chimp
>never cried or talked till I was 3 years old
>ate insects, dirt and paper when I was 4, one time I OD'd on my sister's asthma pills and parents had to rush me to the hospital
>had burnt 2 Christmas trees, countless bathroom trash bins and the park next door by the time I was 9
>By the time I was 13 my parents stopped giving me money because I used to spend it on buses and go to other cities instead of going to school, at 3pm they where all batshit crazy because they couldn't find me and I phone them from some unknown place to please come find me,
I swear to god if I had a son like me, that son would fucking rock.

my mum had me at 21, I didn't start talking until I was 2. she also smoked when she was pregnant.

I've read somewhere that if a toddler doesn't know at least 100 words when they turn 2, they might have low functioning autism.

>mom had me at 41
>tfw I'm perfectly healthy while posting on Sup Forums

>my mum had me at 21, I didn't start talking until I was 2. she also smoked when she was pregnant.
Yeh that is a problem with really young parents, they tend to not be very smart or responsible.