She is more intimidating than Thanos

She is more intimidating than Thanos.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6xPN9pS7IKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If she is so "intimidating" than why does my dick tingle?

>dat Sears product placement

capeshit kek

Depends how Thanos looks when he fights the rest of the capeshits
If he's lol raping them and they only beat him through a contrived plot device then nah, but if it's close then sure

not really, but on Thanos. giving him an iris was a mistake. it makes him look too human.

>Sears

My biggest problem with Thanos is that he didn't do shit besides sitting on his throne. They didn't show anything about how powerful he is. I hope DC does better with Darkseid.

Between Man of Steel and World War Z, 2013 was the summer of distracting product placement.

Faora is cute.

I want to cuddle with Antje.

Agreed. They actually made him look too nice and friendly.

Floating PS2 pink raisin man is getting very tiresome with his after-credits teases.

>period
damn she has a mean flow

youtube.com/watch?v=6xPN9pS7IKA

MUH DICK

>her nipples got hard
hnng

Ive seen that video on facebook as well.

i dont like you gib poster

she doesnt seem to know what endorphins are

>You will never be her personal sex slave after she single-handedly conquers earth

>Implying your pathetic human cock could ever satisfy her insatiable Kryptonian urges

You'd need a cock literally made of steel to even come close to pleasing her.

Satan trips

>mfw Snyder pulls off better female characters all the time and still gets called a misogynist by liberal media

There's no human capable of doing that
Which is why she'd have to please her imperious personage through sadistic acts of domination and degradation instead

As she came to understand the intricacies of contrast between her brute force domination of planet earth and the cruelty of the personal subjugation of the human heart your life would literally depend upon pleasing her in any way physiologically and psychologically possible

HNNGGGGGG

>she will never pleasure herself in front of you, gloating how worthless and subservient Earth men are, before killing you with a blast of supersonic vaginal ejaculate.

>see a Sears parking lot get trashed by an alien
>this will surely make me want to shop at Sears now!

this is what aging jewish baby boomers *actually* believe lmao

Are we living in an era of mainstream femdom villain kino?

You don't need to be intimidating to be a villain.

I want that era to come, so I can too
Poor taste pleb

In the latest trailer, he squeezes Thor's head like it's nothing,toys with Dr.Strange and Star Lord before obliterating a moon and throwing it.

can we all agree that
>Watchmen -> Man of Steel -> Batman v Superman
is the ultimate capekino trilogy?

>Syndershit

Dead sexy, too.

I agree. I would've loved to add Justice League to that but Whedon is raping it as we speak. It's a shame plebs being triggered by the darker BvS tone when JL was going back to the MoS atmosphere anyways.

Christ, just end my life already.

What i'm trying to say is that we'll only see his powers in Infinity War. They didn't give us anything except cockteasing since Avengers.

Based givposter

Which only makes you ask why he wasn't just raping face for what he wanted years ago.

Life is so cruel.

JL was compromised from the start. Whedon doesn't really change much

Who keeps shilling this pixie slut.

She's better looking to.
I'd rather see her fight than a big grapefruit.

>Sears more intimidating than Thanos

Because he's lazy, it's part of his character. Just like Thanos.

ur mom is slut.

They should have made her the main villain or took her out of the movie to use her later as WW. DC is retarded

She would've made the perfect Wonder Woman

needs more webs of this grill

...................pls......................

>wanting to replace based Shannon Zod

No

KYS neckbeard.

no u

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggg

>Based Shannon Zod
Kek

I'm guessing that she is trapped in the phantom zone and they can bring her out if they need anymore kryptonians.

Who would win...

5 SCOOPS or 6 GEMS?

How would Marvel handle this scene?

>I see you really practiced those movements
>let me add some Snyder Blurâ„¢ to your every move

>>her nipples got hard
>hnng
Girls love the fuck out of that kind of shit. Play wrestling drives them wild. Feels very primal and animalistic. Gets them hot and ready.

>quip him to death

>bad guy gets angry and runs towards the plane
>the pilot is suddenly saved by Iron Man
>WOAH THAT WAS RIGHT ON TIME IRON MAN!
>Yeah thank me later soldier! Here's my bank account!
>HAHA I DON'T THINK YOU NEED THE MONEY
>Tony Stark drops him into the water
>Back to the bad guy
>Iron Man shoots laser at baddie
>haha get roasted!
>kids laugh and the theatre is sold out

Well, at least the camera work would be better.

We haven't actually seen Thanos do anything yet so it's not really fair to compare

>Snyder: 2 cuts for 11 seconds
>Marvel: 12 cuts for 11 seconds

million cuts for Scarjo

It's not even subtle, it's literally framed so much that the actual on-screen character isn't the focus

you're a masochist

Well she the convieniant position of attack dog. All she has to do is what she's told. Thanos has shit to do, tyrannical dictator that hes, besides being imtimidating.
I'll give....7/10 on this bait.

Now I see why people wanted her to be the Major, she resembles the original movie major pretty well.

Did he do anything besides sitting on his uncomfortable chair and talking shit? Oh also "Fine,I'll do it myself xd" scene. Marvel should've added some scenes(or maybe even one scene) that Thanos does some cool shit. He even got cucked by some blue alien who got beaten by "meme-off bro you and me xd" move.

Well it just goes to show tht EVEN Marvel couldn't keep up to know what he was doing.
Too much to do.

wow thanos is an absolute madman!!

Avengers are fuuuuuuuuuucked

>Lois lane father is probably taping that ass in the phanton zone for All eternity

Why even breathe?

It looks like he literally pulverizes the pilot. How did he do that? Is that a power that Kryptonians have?

A

He popped the pilot's head like a grape!

Imagine the smell of her kriptonyan farts.

Yeah, that Sears sign made me shit my pants with fear.

Yes