The Thing is infinitely better than every Alien flick combined, prove me wrong

The Thing is infinitely better than every Alien flick combined, prove me wrong.

meme movie

Git gud, pleb

Seeing that there are more bad Alien movies than good ones that's not a hard feat to accomplish

the nigger is still alive at the end...

Alien == The Thing

Alien does atmosphere slightly better and consistently, but the effects in the thing are still fucking terrifying even today

suck my dick cuck maga

>Unironically using meme movie as an argument

>prove me wrong
no one can
now fuck off

alien and the thing are literally in the same category

Fire in the skies is the best alien flick. No dumb monsters, just the very real terrifying idea that we are not alone and that we would be nothing but a curiosity to other life.

Hey reddit.

It's truth. Alien was great but then ridley had to go and fuck it up with prometheus and covenant.
Atleast carpenter knows the only good way to revisit older movies is through remakes he does himself

Nigger =/= Black person

I can't, you're objectively correct

>ppl with down syndrome are ayy
makes sense

I fucking love The Thing

Alien is a great movie but The Thing is probably the most kino horror ever made

The original that is, not the mediocre Kurt Russel shlock.

I agree. probably twice as good, Alien had that femistronk theme that gets a bit annoying. Still love Alien/s but the female lead thing wasn't as great as it was made out to be.

>Alien had that femistronk theme
aliens maybe, but in the first one it was completely natural

If you think the first one has that issue, you are literally retarded and should go back to

I unironically liked the 2011 Thing. Didn't happen with any Alien sequel/prequel/reboot. So yes, Thing >>> Alien

>The women was the only one smart enough to survive
>Not femistronk

(You)

but the other woman died

So?

so you can't really say one is much better than another
ofc i mean original alien

Yes you can, brainlet.

no, you can't

don't bully the LMAO's

Yes you can.

no, not really

Elaborate, then.

>without Carpenter we wouldn't have O'bannon
>without O'bannon there would be no Dark Star
>without Dark Star there'd be no Alien
Really makes you think huh, how successful would ridley be without carpenter

as i said, both movies are very similar in quality
is that so hard to comprehend?

Yeah man, no huge deal, but it's still there, I've watched the Thing many more times than any Alien film.
Sup Forums never existed when I watched those movies for the first time, I've always felt that way. It's a bit grating.
No need to freak out.

>both movies are very similar in quality
No they aren't, they're only similarity is that they're both about a group of people who have to deal with an alien in a place far away from civilization.

It depends, if you were a child when alien came out then yeah the thing will seems scarier and therefore better at what its supposed to do as a horror movie.

BUT

Back when alien came out it was fucking terrifying. So if you remember when alien came out it will seem scarier

But The Thing is scarier now, so it's the superior film.