Does the Left or the Right get more use out of shitty, simple arguments?

Does the Left or the Right get more use out of shitty, simple arguments?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5tu32CCA_Ig&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

please elaborate. I find your sentence shitty and simple.

No taxation without representation, retard.

If you want to tax the church, then they get representation in the government. Meaning that they can enforce religious law.

Both left and right do.
But the commonality between them who use shitty simple arguments are the hardline authoritarian ones.

All religious institutions to be honest.

Mosques and synagogues too.

I'm gonna assume that every single one of those 1 in 3 children is a nigglet who's single mother lives off of welfare

left uses "muh-feelz" argument 90% of the time

Fins are dumb.

people are basically retarded.

Left uses SMUG,

Right uses ANGRY.

>who's

grammar nazi here: who's = "who is"; you should use "whose" in your sentence.

>Implying the >le fug le government posts arn't the most regular on facebook

I feel the left uses long-winded arguments to hide their cherrypicking and the fact that their claims have no actual reliable source to them.

The Left, because their brains cannot function on facts, and thus have to reduce everything into its lowest possible state in order to be packed for mass-consumption.

Notice there's no mention of mosques or synagogues in that meme pic. Yet there's more billionaire Jews and Muslims in the world, than Christians.

These memes forget how much churches give back to the community through charity. It's easy for athiests to cry "tax the church" but they all to often fail to realise how much christians give.

Well they are now

fuck. I'm embarrassed now

>S H A R T I N M A R T
>H
>A
>R
>T

>I
>N

>M
>A
>R
>T

you shouldn't be. (and I realize you're being sarcastic).

that's one of the crazy parts about english: usually possession is shown by an apostrophe, but not in the case of "whose" and "theirs".

Do major corporations get say on the government?
No, because that would be retarded.

>Do major corporations get say on the government?
>No, because that would be retarded.
You know that the US is an oligarchy and that a lot of electors and great electors ended up being bankers and major corporations shills, right?

>Do major corporations get say on the government?

I think the retard here is you.

It's called lobbying you tard

Are you fucking stupid, you fucking stupid fuck?

American stupidity rustles me like nothing else

How can one nation be THIS fucking stupid? Every other comment they make is worthy of a skull-cracking facepalm.

You've got you're priorities wrong

This wouldn't occur if we had real money
Not fiat currencies.
Taxation other than Tariffs and sales tax are a piss in the face of the US constitution

youtube.com/watch?v=5tu32CCA_Ig&

>stupid americans we are so smart that's why our nation is irrelevant

Fuck off you seal-raping proto-German.

nice rework of a classic.

The pastor's house really shouldn't look like that. Prosperity gospel snake oil scam megachurches are shit.

>And behold, a man came up to him, saying, “Teacher, what good deed must I do to have eternal life?” And he said to him, “Why do you ask me about what is good? There is only one who is good. If you would enter life, keep the commandments.” He said to him, “Which ones?” And Jesus said, “You shall not murder, You shall not commit adultery, You shall not steal, You shall not bear false witness, Honor your father and mother, and, You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” The young man said to him, “All these I have kept. What do I still lack?” Jesus said to him, “If you would be perfect, go, sell what you possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.” When the young man heard this he went away sorrowful, for he had great possessions.

>something something somethin...
>while 1 in 3 children live in poverty
>FUCK LAWS AND SHIT! BURN EVERYTHING DOWN!

Or maybe we could stop spending the taxes we do have on stupid shit, like the tons of "criminals" we have incarcerated whose sole offense was dudeweedlmao.

>like the tons of "criminals" we have incarcerated whose sole offense was dudeweedlmao.

there are some people in jail for weed, mostly large quantities. the "poor little fellas" who are in there for minor possession usually copped a plea to get out of the armed robbery and other shit because the prosecutor knew that he could only prove the possession.

Why do Liberals think pastors aren't taxed on their earnings?

>Why do Liberals think pastors aren't taxed on their earnings?

Don't they sometimes get a free house? And maybe other free stuff? Not that I care. This is one of those issues where if we had the actual numbers it would be nothing much.

Not in mega churches. Your small local church often provides a home that he must leave when someone else becomes pastor. They are really never above 2k sqr ft and are local to the church.