Biting the crust first

>biting the crust first
what the fuck is wrong with Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Ilitch
youtu.be/fOgm9MlKcmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the 90s were one helluva time

It's stuffed crust. Maybe some day The Ukraine will experience the 90s.

because in the 90s we had technology to put cheese in the crust

Didn't Russia annex the only oven in Ukraine?

>what the fuck is wrong with Trump
He's so marketable that a multinational restaurant corp wants to use him to promote their new product at the height of their popularity.

Nothing.
That how sharting in marting superpower eat pizza.

>Not eating the crust first so that the rest of the slice is nothing but delicious toppings.
Granted it depends a lot on the restaurant in question, but I find that very few pizza places have crust good enough to eat dry.

I still do that, even with normal crust.

The crust, if eaten at all, is to be consumed first - much like the opening act for a band.

Nobody would wanna see pizza open for crust bro.

> eating stuffed crust
literally hitler

STUFFED CRUST PIZZA

Stuffed crust was overrated 2bh. Salty ass cheese wasnt even good

You know how i can tell youre canadian?

>not eating the crust

I really wish that we would go to war with Canada.

Ah, Ukraine, what era of Western culture and technology do you still have?

>martshating
there ya go poo

i had stuffed crust pizza last night and i ate the pizza first and the crust last. anyone who differs is insane.

>he doesn't eat the crust first
plebeeian

>"""cheese"""

Actually, he normally eats pizza with a knife and fork.

>wrinkly potatoes
>wrinkly hands
>wrinkly cheese

why is switzerland so wrinkly?

Says the shart in everywhere

It's because of all the mountains: Earth's wrinkles

Have you never cooked potatoes in the oven. Or heated real cheese? How can one person be this retarded

>checks flag

mmm, yes, interesting

Sorry, India, I know you want to use the new spicy meme, but you're not allowed to until you vanquish your toilet ghosts and poo in loo. Everyone else is allowed to.

Fuck the establishment, eat it how you want

Is that a picture of swiss pizza?

Mountain Jew is mad that we've seen past his anti-wrinkle cream

holy fuck
is this still a thing

>macedonia too pleb to get stuffed crust

>eating pizza
>eating the slop of italian trash
>being that poor

kek

Yep. Stuffed crust pizza is available at pretty much any US pizza place. Pizza hut, Little Caesar's, even Dominos i think. There's a reason we've got so many obese people.

never seen it in my life
we have dominos and ive tried that, but even they dont have stuffed crust
what kind of witchcraft is this

>biting the chernobyl potato

Sorry, we can't all afford to eat foreskin like you do. Gotta keep that foreskin export ratio high.

Got Pizza Hut? It's the only place I know who did/possibly still fo it

Only first world countries have the technology.

We even have it here in potato land, it's some pretty tasty witchcraft.

yeah sadly we dont have it, only western pizza place is dominos
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I'll google how to make it myself in homemade pizza or some shit, i didnt know it was a thing

Wtf, I hate Trump now

There's probably a Pizza Hut or little Caesar's in Skopje at least, you should see if they have it. I think they're the only ones who do it all the time.

IT's stuffed and from an ad

I'm guessing you eat gold bars for nutrtion?

little caesar is made by one of our shitty immigrants and yet we have no little caesars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Ilitch
feelsbad senpai
I'll try it among many other foods we dont have when I visit US next summer
zzzzzz

>raclette

stfu ukraine, you only know how to make adequate pizza for about two years now

My little Caesars doesn't do stuffed crust for whatever reason. Place is probably owned by fucking indian cunts. Even all the subway locations around here are owned by fucking Indians. God damn do I hate them.

i just looked it up, the closest pizza hut is in Pristina. So... yeah, make sure you get some when you visit the US.

is this really the best you could do. hamburger bantz are so poverty tier

i don't eat cheese that comes out of a pressurized can, i can assure you of that ameripoor

Kikes gonna kike

Man I love Fondue.. You Swiss make some damn good food.

its probably in camp bondsteel for the american troops lmaooo, kosovo is more backwards than us
i'll try it among shit like mexican food, we also dont have that when I go to US i guess

>"Crust first"

Courteous enough to let us know that he's fully conscious of his decision.

This is who we need in office.

>Yuropoors don't even have stuffed pizza crust

Damn.

Listen, International Red Cross, I literally couldn't give less of a fuck about your country. Nor could anyone else. It's not that we don't like you- we just don't fucking care. You're the nation-state equivalent of an autistic hikikomori. Congratulations, you played yourself.

Stuffed crust tier list

God tier:
Hot dog

Shit tier:
''cheese''

Literally who? tier:
Everything else

A fucking mart sharter.

Why don't you just go to a country next door and get some stuffed crust

Driving from Macedonia to a country with pizza hut is a smaller distance than El Paso to Phoenix

westener euros probably have it
but in balkans, never seen it
>even Mexico has it
J
U
S
T

>mexico
>calling anyone poor
>ever

We sure do mate, we sure do.

Because no one willingly goes to Kosovo.

>driving for hours and paying shitton of toll booths for pizza
meh, I'll actually check some other dominos, i know my local one 100% doesnt have it, some other one miight

>I literally couldn't give less of a fuck about your country.

cool tryhard paragraph about how little you care. go shit yourself in a walmart about it

What's with Asiatics and putting hot dogs on pizza? Seriously corn, carrots, peas, shrimp, hot dogs; these are all things that don't belong on pizza.

Why is mr. 60% so angry?

He could easily drive to Czech Republic or Austria or probably a closer one that has pizza Hut.

The distance from him to Munich is smaller than the distance to drive across Texas

There's no knife, just a fork. He was only eating the cheese and toppings as "diet" pizza.

Americlaps should be pitied. The only country lower on the totem pole that mart-shitters is street-shitters. Sad, just sad.

Domino's doesn't have stuffed crust and Little Caesar is for the poorest of the poor and the quality is terrible.

You are being fed false info. The only stuffed crust worth getting is pizza huts stuffed crust which I will order tonight because of this thread

Not on pizza, in the crust. Learn to read, shart in mart.
It turns a boring crust into a side dish. Unlike every other pizza crust stuffing it serves a purpose. Cheese in the crust, for example, serves no purpose whatsoever.
Dough plus hot dog make sense. Dough plus saggy shit-tier cheese makes no sense.

>don't know what a stuffed crust pizza is

Only in murrica

Oh my god I remember these. It's an ad for Pizza Hut's double stuffed crust. They always start with the crust and then work their way in. I agree it's fucking retarded though, but that's why.

Let's see:
>Trump eats crust first
>is a multi-billionaire and likely the next POTUS
>you don't eat crust first
>country has a fucking civil war
I think it's clear who is in the right here.

>landcucked

ahahahahahahahahahahahah

You eat crust first to get the shitty part out of the way.

And it's not even shitty when it's got cheese in it

Pizza is a middle class quality food and hot dogs are a lower class quality food.

You degrade the pizza and yourself by putting hot dogs on pizza

>Pizza is a middle class quality food
>americans

>Pizza is a middle class quality food
I thought america wasn't poor

Pizza quality ranges from lower class to middle class.
You can order some shitty pizza or get one from a takaway (just like a hot dog) or you can go into a restaurant and eat a really high quality pizza.
If your pizza has stuffing in the crust then you're eating a lower class pizza and the hotdog stuffing can only improve it.

You can get crust stuffed with Philadelphia cream cheese from Dominos.

It's always been the case. The people at your local place must be retarded.

i'll check some other place m8, or just order online kek, problem is i live in fucking boonie suburbs
every time i order food i have to go out on the street and meet the delivery guy so i dont bother him with finding my house

Maybe in Jewkraine it's considered a poor people food, but in America we actually make decent pizza because of all the Italian-Americans. Sure, there's cheap/crappy pizza, but there's way more good pizza than bad. But a hot dog is always a fucking hot dog. You can't class it up- it's shit tier.

You can see he's saying
>"...crust first"
Because stuffed crust is something you irradiated slags haven't figured out yet.

Hot dogs are cheap even a 10 year old child can afford to pay for his own.

However the same cannot be said about pizza. Although with things such as the the 5 dollar pizza that is changing but traditionally poor people couldnt afford pizza except very occasionally because there was better value per dollar elsewhere.

The isolation of pizza from the lowest tiers of society allowed the pizza arts to flourish which culminated in the 1990s with stuffed crust and other pizza changing ideas. Shortly after the pizza price wars took place effectively lowering the price of pizza by 40% adjusting for inflation. This allowed the lower class to access pizza more frequently thus begin it's slow decline into the decadence that can be fully understood by the 5 dollar hot and ready pizza.

>Sup Forums TIP OF THE DAY!!! for new fags and ctr

>The Quick Reply

Hold "alt" and press "F4" for the quick reply feature.

This allows you to shit post at the speed of light with no time limit or captcha between posts.

How the FUCK, have you guys not posted the source yet?

youtu.be/fOgm9MlKcmg

>$0.10 has been deposited to your Pizza Hut account

desu I'd rather eat regular crust than crust stuffed with fucking cheese

>shrimp on a pizza
this is intriguing. I'm a big fan of shellfish, but never on pizza. The one time I had anchovies on it i threw the goddam thing in the trash, where all anchovy pizzas belong

You don't eat the crust.

It's just a handle.

>people all over the world helping a random Macedonian on his quest to enjoy the legendary glory of stuffed crust pizza

It's times like this that my faith in humanity is rekindled.

stuffed crust pizza senpai, it is a thing.

He's unfit

I heard he paid his hippy doctor to call him healthy! What a joke he is. Good to see hos supporters are in the minority on Sup Forums now.

Or maybe they are too unfit to even support him anymore! HAHAHA

kek

nigga's 70, looks amazing for his age