BASED

BASED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AOaLIIxxQlQ
businessinsider.com/south-africa-cyril-ramaphosa-wants-to-confiscate-white-farmers-land-2018-2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>rt

NOOOOOOOOO GIVE IT BACK KARA BOGA

get ready wh*Teoids

send food soon

based.

jokes and unreliable news sources aside, I hope he at leasts forces the farmers pay their workers properly.

youtube.com/watch?v=AOaLIIxxQlQ

South Africa is finished, the remaining white population need to band together to form a new state or flee

Based BLACK men allowing wh*Toids to leave the country alive.

>RT

It's legit

memes aside
whites should just fuck off
strip them of all their belongings

Doing KARA BOGA's work

>RT

OH NO NOT AGAIN

WHHIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRR

If he does this our economy will unironically collapse. Whites in South Africa are like Jews in America, except that our role in business is even more ridiculously disproportionate.

It's just talk, the claims that happen will be rurally isolated and minimally disruptive.

Because that worked so well for Zimbabwe.

Why does his head look like it's about to explode and flood puss everywhere, what the fuck is up with this dude's face

Isn't SA already collapsing though? I heard Johannesburg is going to run out of water.

>Johannesburg
Kek, no, it's Cape Town user. That's happening because the national government (under Zuma) didn't upgrade the water infrastructure years ago as they were advised. It's the same reason that our power grid almost failed a few years back.

The economy has little to do with it.

You're always welcome here white S.A. bros.

How racist is the average black south african? Is it just Sup Forums memes or is living there actually hard for whiteoids?

Niggers, when will they learn?

Come home white man. Why stay in South Africa?

Nothing wrong with it.
Whites should gtfo from Africa
Blacks should gtfo from Europe

The White South African community have good relations with the Anglo countries, Israel and Russia. They have nothing to worry about.

We'll keep them north of the Zambezi, til that river's running dry! And this mighty land will prosper, for Rhodesians never die.

Man I cry every time I hear about Rhodesia.
Fucking hell.

>good relations with the Anglo countries, Israel and Russia

>nothing to worry about

Pick one my nigga

why would you get baited by this?

Extremely, but generally more towards other Africans than those of us of European descent. Of course the farm murders don't correlate with that, but they aren't the norm relative to the entire African population.

To give you an idea of how extreme they are, we had a spate of xenophobic attacks against Zimbabweans and so on a few years ago where the victims were burnt alive. There's also a lot of hostility between the different South African tribes, Zulus and Xhosas and so.

Most of us can't user. Europe and the Anglosphere don't want us. I've managed to get ancestral citizenship (on 1/4 ancestry lol) but that really doesn't happen for most. You should also keep in mind that the Afrikaners have been here for literal centuries, this is their homeland now. They have nowhere to go back to, if they leave their culture dies.

Before you blame this guys action on a whole race, let me save myself by saying I DO NOT SUPPORT THIS GUYS ACTION. I don't like racism from whites or blacks and this is clearly racism.

In other words, fuck Ramaphosa.

*Rhodesia

BASED

good lad

there is no such thing as an black race
there are many genetically distinct black ethnic groups

businessinsider.com/south-africa-cyril-ramaphosa-wants-to-confiscate-white-farmers-land-2018-2

was gonna post it

Dude's going full Mugabe

Americans, no matter their pretend ethnicity, are incapable of having a rational understanding of such things. Even I as a mongrel mutt can only begin to imagine the reality of the higher cultures. I will explain to you the American perspective on race:

To an american, there are only five races: Honky, Spic, Nigger, Chink, and Muslim (yes, American considering Muslim to be a race). We are raised from birth to consider that all the races are equal, but the Honky is less equal than all the others.

I never understood this thing about Americans. Why are you so obsessed with skin color, instead of separating people according to their culture (Yankee, Dixie, African American etc.)

shut the fuck up

Oh we do.
Yankees know they are subhuman though.

So they have to try and make up retarded skin color shit to try and disenfranchise the true America AKA: The SOUTH

This is very simple: Amerisharts are not capable of understanding culture. Hence why you are called a racist if you speak out against Islam. Our eyesight is poor and is based mostly on color contrasts. Hence the scale from Honky at the top to Nigger at the bottom. The public schools teach us that race is a social construct though, but also that the Honky has his famous insidious Honky Privilege.

Not yet!

By the time they went full anti-white it was called Zimbabwe.

He actually only wants to take parts of farm, ones that are massive and aren't being used. He won't take away work from actual farmers who rely on the farm itself - only portions to create work. It's very nuanced. And it's not as bad as others want to do. It's still shit but not as bad as many make it out to be.

wtf I love jews now

This is Sup Forums.

?

Does the Eternal Xhosa know any boundaries?

IMO he should do so, 80% of land is owned by the 10% white minority simply because it was given to them in a time blacks were denied the right to own land or given free gibs.

The one man took enough free gibs in the past in South Africa, they must stop being parasites and accept to reform the land and solve the race/class issue once for all.

I've heard that the white man hates free gibs, this is his opportunity to prove it. He used the land he took by force enough, it's time to give the gibs back.

you will not leave Europe alive

WTF so many non-european with euro flag in this threasd

>they must stop being parasites

lol, the whites built South Africa. Zuma and the ANC are turning SA into an other shithole

I will gladly take all white south africans in France instead of one algerian

its rt so its obviously fake

Built it how?

White people are parasites worldwide, they immigrate everywhere and compete with people on jobs and such.

55% of Europeans live outside of Europe, I'm not against economic migrants, but 55% is too much, mass immigration is hurtful, you guys taking local South Africans' jobs... come on...

I've noticed a lot of South Africans have moved over here now, we've had family who have lived there for 30 years who have recently come back too saying it's getting bad out there and they don't want to stay.

Kill yourself you dumb 12 year old

lol nothing cringier than people born long after Rhodesia crying about it

>Niggers will starve
>BASED

I wonder (((who))) might be behind this post...

I cry every time I hear about Serbia

Send aid money
A German looking for reactions from dumbshits like you

>He actually only wants to take parts of farm, ones that are massive and aren't being used.
Why should owner give up land for free?

He means nuance has no place on Sup Forums.

Thanks user. Just make sure your government gets the memo.

Nah man it's really sad. They even made concessions in the end but it wasn't enough. The world wanted full-blown Marxism, and it destroyed the country.

Nice, can't wait to watch the country collapse and then watch the kangz try to find an excuse how it wasn't because of inept blacks.

The ANC are crypto-commies with the world behind them. We have no choice.

Come illegally.

Hope it's true and he goes through with. So we can all se South Africa crumble and starve.

you know this joke could've worked but it didn't cuz Boers are more native to South African than the Eternal Bantu

They are just taking the land the Boers stole from the Bushmen

no no, you guys are the parasites
near useless, leeches really
you should be sucking my white prick out of sheer gratitude

Any you know what will happen when shit hit the fan? EU will take black SA refugees and deny white.

I have saved some South-african user house defenses against his fellow melanine-enriched neighoours.

Spiked fence and high-voltage wire

I live in the countryside, middle of nowhere
all the leftist urban pricks will suffer before I see any of their shit here
and if they want it so much, I won't deny them

There's 4.5 million of us lad.

Spiked fence and high-voltage wire part two.

You are deluded and WE WUZ KANGZ-tier my Moor brother.

Maybe true, but not as parasite as whitey.

House entry door

living room window

we'll trade you all for the africans we have here
kek

would you prefer one of the American propaganda & made-up bullshit news networks instead?

call me non white one more time see what fucking happens

The Bantus never inhabited the Cape.

This is standard desu. All of my windows have bars and every door has a security gate. I've also got a burglar alarm, electric fence and an armed response service hooked up to panic buttons in the house.

And a cherry on top - locking sliding fence guarding the stairway to the bedroom upstairs so in case someone manages to snuck inside, let him rob your shit and discourage him from murdering you.

KILL
ALL
WHITES

Still need to get one of these. Fucking expensive though, I was quoted ~$1000 for one.

>>/sino/
is calling you back

I'm not that Peruvian though

But they kill farmers, seriously...SA is only as "good"as It is be because europeans built it up. Just look at Rhodesia, this happens.

At least you. One jew who escaped holocaust said that 1 year earlier is better that 5 minutes later.

>ancestral citizenship (on 1/4 ancestry lol)

So you're basically the average black in America?

If a black from America went to Africa, would they be seen as white?

Fucking hell

I know. But the economy is still more or less European despite the current government. I really don't think the ANC will throw it away like that, they're not the same as ZANU-PF.

I'll be able to leave this year legally, but I still have to find a job and everything. I also have to make a plan for my parents, but obviously if things get bad before then I'll just bring them in illegally.

No I'm at least 95% European, probably 100%. I'm only uncertain because I have an American grandparent.

Wait until you hear about based Botswana

wh*teoids will finally get what they deserve
KARA BOGA

USA should trade all of their blacks for all of SA's whites desu

But he is a technocrat???

This is way worse than most of Brazil outside the northeast.

>no 2013-2017 data

Lol the economy collapsed

The blacks will starve of hunger. Just like in Zimbabwe. And they will cry for food by the white man. And i will laugh.